Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Give Bier the Nuts?

Yes, give him control. I actually feel like he should have been given control at the same time as Gary #2.

Do we really allow trades starting next week? Or do we wait until after the Super Bowl? Ive already got targets and will be sending out offers in minute 1 of being allowed, so I need to have my front office ready.

• Like 1

Who?

i haven't been in the rules for a little bit. Is there a WW/FA period after the SB? Is there a time frame to trade before everyone runs off until the draft?

I won, I think I should qo out on top.

Bier whats yoir email you want associated with the league? PM it to our glorious champion.

so this is what happened to wrestling.... :(

sad. and it took me to this video next. check the dude at :58 is that you ed?

I hope you enjoy the league bier. I quit 2 leagues before the season started, and I am quitting 2 dynasties now. There's just no time, plus I get obsessed. Thanks guys

I hope you enjoy the league bier. I quit 2 leagues before the season started, and I am quitting 2 dynasties now. There's just no time, plus I get obsessed. Thanks guys

:wave:

thank you FBN

so this is what happened to wrestling.... :(

sad. and it took me to this video next. check the dude at :58 is that you ed?

:first:

The Great Legitimizer never stops working. In preparation for my upcoming flurry of moves as I assess tendencies and whatnot, I found myself on our 2015 League Page.

Random Notes observed looking at said 2015 page:

- Had the Wood/Frozen/Bier franchise just held tight, he could be looking forward to a 2018 season lead by Drew Brees, Melvin Gordon, Lesean McCoy, Odell Beckham, Amari Cooper, and Martavis Bryant.

- In terms of position players (26), I only have 7 holdovers from 2 seasons ago, one of which is Calvin Johnson.

- Iam90sBaby only had 3 RBs on his entire roster. Carlos Hyde, David Cobb, and John Crocket

- Iam90sBaby only had 3 RBs on his entire roster. Carlos Hyde, David Cobb, and John Crocket

I'm well aware... thanks <_<

now we have Ezekiel Elliot, Carlos Hyde, Kenyan Drake, Theo Riddick and a possibly underrated Orleans Darkwa :mellow: :thumbsup: