Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

See any more movies this week other than Star Wars?

Went with the wife and saw The greatest showman with Hugh Jackman. Its a musical about P.T. Barnum circus origins. Loved it.

Went with the wife and saw The greatest showman with Hugh Jackman. Its a musical about P.T. Barnum circus origins. Loved it.

Caught the ghey over the holidays huh

Just saw jumanji with the kids. Teenager didnt like it, manly because she is a teenager. The 11 boy loved it. It was fine if you can stand Kevin Hart being Kevin Hart.

That would be my biggest downside.

:thumbsup: Took my niece on Christmas Day,good movie,only the 2nd time I ever recall most of the theater audience applauding at the end.

Took the family to Jumanji on Xmas day. It was a pretty good movie tbh. I was worried all the funny parts were in the commercial but that was not the case.

Sh!t. Was looking forward to this but didn't realize it was a musical.

Anybody seen "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri"? It looks great.

So, when does Hugh Jackman get out of the closet?

I finally saw this, and apparently I caught the ghey as well. Loved it

• Like 1

I finally saw this, and apparently I caught the ghey as well. Loved it

so yah I absolutely adore this movie, I truly think its one of my 5 favorite movies of all-time, how it got snubbed in the Oscars for everything just shows how much I hate the Oscars. I think I have seen this movie at least 5 times now in the past month.

so what if I am ghey, I just can't see how this didn't win best song

probably the most beautiful song I have heard and performed in I don't know how long

seriously Hugh Jackman's face during this, is exactly mine, like hearing an angel

Going to see Annihilation sunday... i love natalie portman. Reading the book right now. Then going to see ready player one when it comes out in a couple weeks

so yah I absolutely adore this movie, I truly think its one of my 5 favorite movies of all-time, how it got snubbed in the Oscars for everything just shows how much I hate the Oscars. I think I have seen this movie at least 5 times now in the past month.

so what if I am ghey, I just can't see how this didn't win best song

probably the most beautiful song I have heard and performed in I don't know how long

seriously Hugh Jackman's face during this, is exactly mine, like hearing an angel

Thanks for the reminder, it looks like it comes out on Tuesday, I will watch this next week for sure. I have low expectations, but putting up with a Hugh Jackman movie that has singing only leads to good things.