Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff again nominated for the FBG Dumbf**k tournament...

FBG's is a liberal safe space. Perfect for certain posters and SHOflakes.

FYP

• Like 1

Outraged by Lord? Nah...just laughing at your sadness max

This coming from the no-job-having guy who posts his nonsense 24/7 on message boards?

Who is really the sad one here? You better head back to FBG where you're protected and safe.

This coming from the no-job-having guy who posts his nonsense 24/7 on message boards?

Who is really the sad one here? You better head back to FBG where you're protected and safe.

A. I have a job...so once again you are incorrect.

B. Protected? Yet another lie by you.

C as if you havent been over there whining like a little .

C as if you havent been over there whining like a little ######.

Well I'm glad you were able to at least find a job.

But your following two points are not even remotely true. Back to your safe pace at FBG shoflake.

Can you believe that sad sack of shite Mike MCCarthy gets to keep his job? Everyone else but him is the problem. Rodgers should have fired him.

C as if you havent been over there whining like a little ######.

I ignore your posts because they're worthless and you're on my ignore list. But, unfortunately, sometimes I have to see them because other people quote them. Your assertion that you have a job is Bullsh*t. Even you've admitted you don't have a "job". You say you do sidework for some "clients". That's not a job. I doubt it's even true. So STFU. You're a stay at home Dad. Nothing wrong with that. But don't pretend that you have even remotely the understanding of the world as people who actually work.

Well I'm glad you were able to at least find a job.

But your following two points are not even remotely true. Back to your safe pace at FBG shoflake.

My other points are 100% accurate tosberg.

You see one of us is a liar...the other is me.

I ignore your posts because they're worthless and you're on my ignore list. But, unfortunately, sometimes I have to see them because other people quote them. Your assertion that you have a job is Bullsh*t. Even you've admitted you don't have a "job". You say you do sidework for some "clients". That's not a job. I doubt it's even true. So STFU. You're a stay at home Dad. Nothing wrong with that. But don't pretend that you have even remotely the understanding of the world as people who actually work.

Oh get off your bullshit high horse.

I marketed myself to earn money for my family and continue to do work for people.

So you can take your own advice and STFU and go back to ignoring me you dooshnozzle.

My other points are 100% accurate tosberg.

You see one of us is a liar...the other is me.

I think it's been proven beyond any doubt that you're the liar and bullshitter around here. And turns out you don't have a real job in the first place.

You better head back to FBG right away. You'll have the safety and protection of the mods over there as you spew your venom and hysteria. You can spend all day attacking those who don't vote like you and discuss how great the latest Lefty Talking PointsTM are without any repercussions.

I think it's been proven beyond any doubt that you're the liar and bullshitter around here. And turns out you don't have a real job in the first place.

You better head back to FBG right away. You'll have the safety and protection of the mods over there as you spew your venom and hysteria. You can spend all day attacking those who don't vote like you and discuss how great the latest Lefty Talking PointsTM are without any repercussions.

You and others have never shown or proven any lies of mine. I have shown yours.

Do you deny youve been over there under the name tosberg?

Protection like getting 3 days for saying someone didnt grasp nuance? Yeah...that wholemliberal protection is one of the biggest lies going over there by the crybaby Trump fans.

The whole attack thing is again your blatant lying. Such a funny little victim complex you have going.

But you are boring me now...buhbye.

Protection like getting 3 days for saying someone didnt grasp nuance? Yeah...that wholemliberal protection is one of the biggest lies going over there by the crybaby Trump fans.

The whole attack thing is again your blatant lying. Such a funny little victim complex you have going.

Hah! This is great! You lied about having a real job, for starters.

No one has a victim complex at all - I'm just pointing out the obvious to anyone who heads over there. It's plain as day even though you consistently deny. It is very convenient to call other people victims when you're the beneficiary of the protection you receive over there. How humble you are.

Also, I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with user names. Why does it matter to you? Why should it matter to you? No one cares.

Back to your safe space, shoflake!

Hah! This is great! You lied about having a real job, for starters.

No one has a victim complex at all - I'm just pointing out the obvious to anyone who heads over there. It's plain as day even though you consistently deny. It is very convenient to call other people victims when you're the beneficiary of the protection you receive over there. How humble you are.

Also, I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with user names. Why does it matter to you? Why should it matter to you? No one cares.

Back to your safe space, shoflake!

And more bs...back to your crying...as if you ever stopped.

And more bs...back to your crying...as if you ever stopped.

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

You're the one whining and crying about user names. Please, go back and stay in your alternate reality.

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

You're the one whining and crying about user names. Please, go back and stay in your alternate reality.

Pointing out that you are in fact there crying still is me whining? Again...you dont have a very good grasp on reality....and then claim my reality is alternate? You have issues man...serious issues.

Update on how the tourney is progressing, please?

Pointing out that you are in fact there crying still is me whining? Again...you dont have a very good grasp on reality....and then claim my reality is alternate? You have issues man...serious issues.

(sigh) Some men you just can't reach.

Good luck in your bubble!

Holy man...two threads with my name in them since I came back...and you go nuts in both. Take a step back...

You guys realize that the only source we have for what Sho Nuff does for a living is Sho Nuff himself right? None of us knows a damn thing about his life other than what he tells us - something that pretty much applies to all of us. He says he has some job that allows for him to be a stay at home dad, those jobs exist, why can't we believe him when he says he has one?.

And even if not, so what? Whatever works for him and his wife is their concern, not ours. His wife is a professional - I think a doctor IIRC- maybe it's better for them that way.

You guys realize that the only source we have for what Sho Nuff does for a living is Sho Nuff himself right? None of us knows a damn thing about his life other than what he tells us - something that pretty much applies to all of us. He says he has some job that allows for him to be a stay at home dad, those jobs exist, why can't we believe him when he says he has one?.

And even if not, so what? Whatever works for him and his wife is their concern, not ours. His wife is a professional - I think a doctor IIRC- maybe it's better for them that way.

Because they have to believe what they want in order to try and talk crap.

I feel sorry for all of you guys who sit around slap fighting with people you don't even know on the internet. It is wild to see people spend so much of their energy slapfighting with make believe internet enemies. Looks like you guys were doing this all last night and now right in the morning.

I really do feel sad and some what embarrassed for you people.

Looking at threads like this make me wonder why I post here. Just to be in anyway associated with these people is embarrassing for myself. Not just these 2. But all righty/lefty posters who get so worked up day after day. It is so pathetic that so many people here have legitimate "internet enemies".

I can't express how sad it is that a couple handfuls of posters here come in every day looking for arguing and drama. These are supposed to be grown men with families. So embarrassing.

Looking at threads like this make me wonder why I post here.

GO BILLS

Oh get off your bullshit high horse.

I marketed myself to earn money for my family and continue to do work for people.

So you can take your own advice and STFU and go back to ignoring me you dooshnozzle.

LOL you market yourself to make money for the family? WTF does that even mean? I'll tell you what it means. It means you are unemployed. Slow Puff is choking down Xanax to deal with the beat down Strike gave him. LOL
  • Like 1

So glad you don't post much here anymore lol.

Who is cumshotsup?

some drunk loser.

I heard you can make a lot of money stuffing envelopes at home.

Something your posts NEVER are.

And the guy who swore he would barely post here just keeps going. He's an unemployed liar.
  • Like 1

some drunk loser.

Clueless as always. You too. Go away troll

So glad you don't post much here anymore lol.

Everyone here would take Sho over you. Now make a coffee joke and fukk off you little turd.

Whats he bitching about? Because I said I wouldnt post here much...and I havent been posting hereas much?