Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Brady’s hand.

Jeez that's significant

rumor

why wouldnt they?

A thumb nail ripping off is not going to have some sort of break involved. Maybe if he jammed it up, they would want to make sure. :dunno:

Can't we just see if he canceled his manicure today?

Brady isn't even hurt.

BB is just making the Jags D watch extra film and prepare for the possibility of Hoyer starting.

They why would they give him an X-ray?

like they'd tell the truth :lol:

so the one truthful thing that comes out of all this, was the xray?

Brady isn't even hurt.

BB is just making the Jags D watch extra film and prepare for the possibility of Hoyer starting.

If it were Pitt, sure, but it's the freakin Jagovs!

How do you not love Bill? :lol:

Why do they even trot him out there? the NFL is so focking dumb,

Fine his ass or stop forcing him to do it

Why do they even trot him out there? the NFL is so focking dumb,

Fine his ass or stop forcing him to do it

Shut your mouth! There is nothing better than a Bill Belichick press conference.

• Like 2

• Like 1

Brady should have a press conference and just come out with a hook hand, tell everyone 'I feel good to go' and walk off.

• Like 1

Brady should have a press conference and just come out with a hook hand, tell everyone 'I feel good to go' and walk off.

:lol:

at this point, why not?

McCourty killing it too;

Q: Can you say how Tom Brady looked at practice today?
DM: Tom looks excellent every day. One of the best-looking people I’ve ever met.
Q: Did he look like his hand was bothering him at all?
DM: When you look at Tom, the facial [region], it’s hard to look at anything else. So, I really only saw his face.

• Like 1

McCourty killing it too;

Q: Can you say how Tom Brady looked at practice today?
DM: Tom looks excellent every day. One of the best-looking people I’ve ever met.
Q: Did he look like his hand was bothering him at all?
DM: When you look at Tom, the facial [region], it’s hard to look at anything else. So, I really only saw his face.

That's not really funny, it's pretty focking annoying actually.

That's not really funny, it's pretty focking annoying actually.

Nah, it's really funny.

I read somewhere it was a dislocation of his thumb from the way they treated it. This was some old team doctor from the Chargers telling it to someone like deadspin or something so take that for what it's worth.

Brady officially listed as questionable for Sunday

Limited in practice today

why ?

Why is it not, just answer the focking questions.. The dude didn't practice yesterday and they refuse to answer questions..

:rolleyes:

It's absurd.

Why is it not, just answer the focking questions.. The dude didn't practice yesterday and they refuse to answer questions..

:rolleyes:

It's absurd.

He answered the question the best way that he could - and at least gave them something quotable - since he was probably ordered not to talk about it. And the reporters all laughed. It's called a sense of humor.

It's the reporters job to ask questions, but as long as the player isn't disrespectful, he can answer it how he wants. No one is really obliged to answer any question. What if they ask them specifics about their gameplan. Obviously, you'll deflect the question, right?

I've told variations of this story since my kids were little; using a fork, knife, whatever is at hand. It has become one of those "stupid dad jokes" that they'll look back fondly on. Even now as teenagers, if we sit by a firepit with some fresh blood, they smile in anticipation of me doing it. :D

• Like 1

He answered the question the best way that he could - and at least gave them something quotable - since he was probably ordered not to talk about it. And the reporters all laughed. It's called a sense of humor.

Yes, it's hilarious, every single time. I can't get enough of it, I hope we get another 20 years of it.

Nah, it's really funny.

it's focking hilarious!

If football goes south for him, he could have his own "PR Prep Class"... people would LOVE to be able to do what he does to reporters... the amount of discipline it takes is immense.

Move over Dale Carnegie, Bill Belichick's Communication Class is the king now!

it's focking hilarious!

If football goes south for him, he could have his own "PR Prep Class"... people would LOVE to be able to do what he does to reporters... the amount of discipline it takes is immense.

You know what though?

try being a .500 coach and pulling that off.

it's focking hilarious!

Seriously. To be able to do it deadpan is great. I'm a huge fan of BB.

It was "gushing blood" when it happened"

he was "zinging it in practice today"

You know what though?

try being a .500 coach and pulling that off.

he already did in CLE... and they hated him for it... he was labeled a failure by the media... even though the Browns were actually getting good and turning it all around...

Yes, it's hilarious, every single time. I can't get enough of it, I hope we get another 20 years of it.

Me too. :cheers:

he already did in CLE... and they hated him for it... he was labeled a failure by the media... even though the Browns were actually getting good and turning it all around...

i linked his 1st presser ever for the patriots in this thread.

dont give me that bullchit. he wasn't anything near like he is now

If his thumb was bent back so much that the webbing between his index finger and thumb required stitches (like one report suggested), I dont see anyway his thumb ligament was not torn. I had this happen to me about 20 years ago and needed surgery. You would lose stability of the thumb and you would lose grip strength. I dont think he would play or if he did, he would suuck.

Initial reports said no structural damage which would imply no ligament damage.

If its just stitches, then he probably needs to deal with pain and bleeding. He would probably throw with a glove to deal with the stitches opening up. He has not used gloves in recent years but when he was younger he had some of his best games while wearing them. I would think this case would have minimal to zero effect on his passing.

At this point, you dont know what to believe. Anyone betting on this game is crazy.

• Like 1

If his thumb was bent back so much that the webbing between his index finger and thumb required stitches (like one report suggested), I dont see anyway his thumb ligament was not torn. I had this happen to me about 20 years ago and needed surgery. You would lose stability of the thumb and you would lose grip strength. I dont think he would play or if he did, he would suuck.

Initial reports said no structural damage which would imply no ligament damage.

If its just stitches, then he probably needs to deal with pain and bleeding. He would probably throw with a glove to deal with the stitches opening up. He has not used gloves in recent years but when he was younger he had some of his best games while wearing them. I would think this case would have minimal to zero effect on his passing.

At this point, you dont know what to believe. Anyone betting on this game is crazy.

Its been pointed out that the Patriots havent made a move to add a 3rd QB to the roster. If Brady was going to be out then theyd only have Hoyer and no backup. So that indicates that he is expected to play.