Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Is this girl too skinny? is there such a thing?

You think this chick is ugly!??! Is it the tattoos. I think shes absolutely stunning. Especially her doe eyes. She has some great videos scattered throughout the web too.

Better pic of her face... https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/3b/58/d13b58388bf705edb23724187438de12.jpg

On second review yeah she'd be good looking without the tats but I can't see past them.

When I see a chick tatted up like that or with a bunch of piercings I wonder how much mileage they've put on their entertainment center.

Well, she clearly spends a MASSIVE amount of time in the gym too, with those abs and that ass. You dont have an ass like that with as little body fat as she has without a TON of work.

That ones as vain as they come. Which I guess if you just want a fock buddy that isnt around much, she may be great. Lol

I am actually kind of surprised that she doesn't have fake boobies. If I were to bet...she'll have them soon enough.

She's very attractive, but I do agree that she's probably got some vanity issues going on. I am not a fan of chicks that every picture on their page/Insta is a selfie. I know a few women IRL like this and they are either super boring and dull, OR their lives are FULL of drama. There doesn't seem to be a medium.

On second review yeah she'd be good looking without the tats but I can't see past them.

When I see a chick tatted up like that or with a bunch of piercings I wonder how much mileage they've put on their entertainment center.

Oh shes definitely filthy AF. But you aint taking her home to Mom

• Like 1