Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

****Happy Football Day. Conference Championship Games******

Tired of the 'throw it deep and hope for PI' play.

I had Cooks on both of my FF teams this year; he didn't catch much but holy carp did he get a shiot-ton of PI calls. If we got points for those I'd have won those leagues... um, even more than I already did! :thumbsup:

From the article.....

"If the Vikings win, yes, I would take off any sort of colors," Baydala said referencing the Vikings' purple and yellow scheme. "I know it sounds ridiculous, like we're almost talking about gangs here. But it's no joke down in Philly. It really isn't."

Brady doing what Brady does best.

Agreed. Hell of a catch too

Jax best bet is a broken play. Straight up doesn't favor them.

Fournette didnt want to take the risks associated with actually reaching out for that pass from Bortles.

Not his thing

Agreed. Hell of a catch too

Getting those feet in was DAM good. Its hard as sh1t to catch the ball AND be aware of where your feet are at

I was saying the entire second half that the Jags needed to run an end around, screen, or QB keeper here and there. No imagination on play calls.

Great game though.

What a focking failure or success depending on your team. Congrats to the focking cheatriots. :mad:

Shocking outcome, Brady over Bortles.

Didn't cover though.

Don't know why the guy on Jax took the ball out of the endzone after The second TD. Just kneel and take it at the 25. Stupid.

Congrats Pats fans.

While its fun to root against them, they make the Super Bowl relevant. Now everyone has someone to root for or against in 2 weeks. Whereas a Jags vs Eagles game may have had trouble even finding advertisers.

Our Brady, who art in Foxboro, hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Minnesota as it is in New England. Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes, but do not let the Jags pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFL, and the glory of the Patriots, now and forever, AMEN.

The Patriots bandwagon jumpers like Digby are the most retarded bunch in all of sports

The Patriots bandwagon jumpers like Digby are the most retarded bunch in all of sports

Yea Im the bandwagon fan since like 95. Ok there Ricky retardo. Enjoy your recliner like Eli is :lol:

Yea Im the bandwagon fan since like 95. Ok there Ricky retardo. Enjoy your recliner like Eli is :lol:

Liar.

Now the real question. What is ESPN going to report on for the next two weeks to generate buzz? This week it was Bradys hand. The week before it was Brady, BB, and Kraft were feuding.

Yep. Great game, but fock the Pats.

I can root against them, but I can't hate on greatness. Makes the two weeks up to the SB more interesting as well. :cheers:

• Like 1

Now the real question. What is ESPN going to report on for the next two weeks to generate buzz? This week it was Bradys hand. The week before it was Brady, BB, and Kraft were feuding.

Gronk's brain?