Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Q Anon, legit insider or fake ?

In regard to the FISA abuses and corruption in the FBI/DOJ just being the tip of the iceberg, could some of the rest be Hillary selling SAPs (Special Access Programs)? Just her having them was supposedly treason.

I don't know. I'm so effing lost that frankly I believe no one. I don't trust anything anyone is feeding me. In fact, I watch CNBC for the market info and am beginning to not trust a freaking sole on that channel either.

I don't trust anyone.

I don't know. I'm so effing lost that frankly I believe no one. I don't trust anything anyone is feeding me. In fact, I watch CNBC for the market info and am beginning to not trust a freaking sole on that channel either.

I don't trust anyone.

That's the smartest thing anyone can do.

I don't trust anyone.

Hillary having SAP on her server is well known. The Intel Comm I.G. stated as much.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-info-above-top-secret-ig-n499886

Charles McCulllough, the intelligence community’s inspector general, said in a letter to the chairmen of the Senate intelligence and foreign affairs committees that he has received sworn declarations from an intelligence agency he declined to name.

The declarations cover “several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET/SAP information.”

An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails.

Now it's just a question of whether she was selling them or not. It's clear they were vunerable but to sell them? Hopefully GITMO here she comes.

Hillary having SAP on her server is well known. The Intel Comm I.G. stated as much.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-info-above-top-secret-ig-n499886

Now it's just a question of whether she was selling them or not. It's clear they were vunerable but to sell them? Hopefully GITMO here she comes.

Why do you want her to have sold them?

Why do you want her to have sold them?

Actually I don't but am stating that's what being rumored to have occurred whick is even worse that being careless with them.

So far we have a LOT of predictions from this crazy person in this thread. How many of these have come true?

1. Activation codes
  2. JFK style assassination plot
  3. One of the Rothschild's committing suicide (the only one that had a date set with it that has passed, didn't happen)
  4. Hillary's head is gonna roll because they found her emails
  5. "Something" coming about Ginsburg (then it being her resignation, then she is in cahoots with big pharma hiding the cure for cancer)
  6. The "end is near" for people who are "in front of the camera who scream the loudest" (who exactly would this be?)
  7. NSA has a killbox with a traffic cam setup on it with a warning of an upcoming attack (nevermind the fact that the NSA wouldn't put something they wanted hidden on the public internet)
  8. We'll find out Hillary was selling SAPs

When do these start coming true? How long are you going to wait with them not happening before you stop believing crap he posts?

• Like 1

I heard some guy named Kanil was going to be water boarded.

Is that anything like a rusty trombone? If so, IN.

Wow! The recent drops by Q are jaw dropping. Incredible.

Broad strokes?

Let me guess... very vague predictions with no indicator of when any of them will come true.

Let me guess... very vague predictions with no indicator of when any of them will come true.

Have any of his "drops" come true?

I mean...Hawker is all in on the guy apparently. Would seem to indicate the person is red meat for the highly gullible crowd of conspiracy nuts and flat earthers.

Have any of his "drops" come true?

I mean...Hawker is all in on the guy apparently. Would seem to indicate the person is red meat for the highly gullible crowd of conspiracy nuts and flat earthers.

Agreed, I'd put it up there with the Trump/Russian collusion narrative.

Swing and a miss. Not even sure the pitcher released the ball yet and youve struck out.

Bingo

Swing and a miss. Not even sure the pitcher released the ball yet and youve struck out.

I don't hang around in those threads a ton, have you guys moved the goal post far enough for this type of response to legitimate?

Just curious.

:dunno:

I don't hang around in those threads a ton, have you guys moved the goal post far enough for this type of response to legitimate?

Just curious.

You compared a dubious source with no results...to an investigation that has yielded 20+ indictments thus far and doesnt show signs of losing actual steam.

You compared a dubious source with no results...to an investigation that has yielded 20+ indictments thus far and doesnt show signs of losing actual steam.

So that's a yes, Thanks.

Swzing and a miss again.

DACA has expired. Member how much you cared about that a couple months ago?

DACA has expired. Member how much you cared about that a couple months ago?

This has what to do with this thread?

Just curious.

It went from:

Russia collusion>>>

Russian interference>>>

Russian twitter trolls and facebook ads>>>

UAE may have met with a former Trump campaign associate after the election

And anytime some idiot says "20 indictments" just ask them how many of those indictments are related to Trump.

Q's latest post:

https://i.imgur.com/iEoWNqf.jpg

Sounds like we may have some election fraud news in the works.

The Russian twitter trolls indictment starts the conversation about interfering with elections (even though the Russian twitter trolls were found by Mueller to have no impact).

DHS investigates other cases of possible interference.

Discovers millions of illegal votes cast across 22 counties in presidential and senate races.

Do you ever get sick of being a friggin hack?

After taking a few days off Q has been on a flurry this week.

Lots of drops about NK, Iran, MSM.

Link to all Q posts (not chan site): https://qanonposts.com/

Implies that Trump already met with NK on his Asia trip. CIA has controlled NK nuclear program for decades, used to keep countries in check (including US). Clowns have been exposed and taken out. NK is now free to make deals on their own.

ETA: Forgot about Snowden. Theory is he was CIA op (it is known he was a previous CIA contractor) who infiltrated NSA and exposed their massive surveillance programs. Goal was to put NSA on notice, keep them in check. Basically, as technology progressed, NSA was able to see everything CIA does globally. Things that even the WH does not know about. Snowden "leaked" everything, then disappeared, forcing scrutiny of NSA. Uncertain if he was aware he was working under direction of CIA, if he is still an active agent spying on Russia, etc.

Supposedly, Snowden has left Russia, white hats know where he is. He can either cooperate or be taken out.

Also some stuff about Snowden connections with Twitter/Jack. Twitter is a massive CIA program for surveillance and propaganda.

Fascinating stuff.

:lol:

Don't think too hard SLO. It might give you a headache. Can you imagine if guys like SLO were around in WWII?

HRC BOOM (video) coming?

When? Is this another one of the things I should add to my list of QAnon predictions that has no end date?

So far we have a LOT of predictions from this crazy person in this thread. How many of these have come true?

1. Activation codes
  2. JFK style assassination plot
  3. One of the Rothschild's committing suicide (the only one that had a date set with it that has passed, didn't happen)
  4. Hillary's head is gonna roll because they found her emails
  5. "Something" coming about Ginsburg (then it being her resignation, then she is in cahoots with big pharma hiding the cure for cancer)
  6. The "end is near" for people who are "in front of the camera who scream the loudest" (who exactly would this be?)
  7. NSA has a killbox with a traffic cam setup on it with a warning of an upcoming attack (nevermind the fact that the NSA wouldn't put something they wanted hidden on the public internet)
  8. We'll find out Hillary was selling SAPs
  9. CIA controls NK nuclear program in order to keep US in check :wacko:
  10. Snowden was a CIA agent sent to infiltrate the NSA
  11. Twitter is a CIA program
  12. HRC BOOM (video)
  13. NSA has a video of the Clinton's promising Lynch a SC seat if she doesn't press charges against HRC.

When do these start coming true? How long are you going to wait with them not happening before you stop believing crap he posts?

Added the bold so you guys can keep an eye on all the ###### this nutjob has said that has not come true. This thread is an example of why I don't trust crap SR says.

Apparently NSA has video of Slick Willie/Loretta Lynch and Hillary (via video) o Tarmac discussing a possible Supreme Court seat for Lynch if she didn't press charges against Hillary. Crooked sons of bitches. Lock her up!

• Like 1

Does Q deliver his prophecies in vocoder voice over the phone like the moth man?

This has what to do with this thread?

Just as everyone suspected you didn't give a sh1t about those people.

Just as everyone suspected you didn't give a sh1t about those people.

Sure I do...and addressed your ignorance in the thread actually on that topic.

You really are this dense arent you?

Well, if this guy wants to have any credibility, there better be some sort of video coming. Sold it pretty hard, with too many specifics.

Sure I do...

Yeah, sure you do...

Added the bold so you guys can keep an eye on all the ###### this nutjob has said that has not come true. This thread is an example of why I don't trust crap SR says.

Sho 2.0

Not a single contribution to the forum.

Apparently NSA has video of Slick Willie/Loretta Lynch and Hillary (via video) o Tarmac discussing a possible Supreme Court seat for Lynch if she didn't press charges against Hillary. Crooked sons of bitches. Lock her up!

OMG!

You are crazy!

Muh conspiracies!