Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

I really try and not be prejudice/racist

If youre interested in quitting smoking, I highly recommend The Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr.

I smoked for 20 years, tried patches, and gum, nothing worked.

Then I read this book and stopped cold turkey over 10 years ago. It was pretty easy really.

When it comes to racism, people say "I don't care if they're black, white, purple, or green".

Oh, come on now. Purple or green? You gotta draw the line somewhere.

To hell with purple people.

What youre describing is a similar scenario to what happens in NYC. My sons asked me again to tell them the story of my first trip to NYC at dinner tonight. When I finished, they laughed as always and asked why those people were so mean.

I told them it was because there were 11M people in the city, all trying to get thru the day without hassle. But, literally everything you do in a crowded city is a huge hassle, and it wears on you.

I cant imagine what it must be like in the Far East.

In my instance it has to be the cultural thing because I'm in a city of a little over 70,000

Why?

the older I get, the less tolerant I become of "others"

When it comes to racism, people say "I don't care if they're black, white, purple, or green".

Oh, come on now. Purple or green? You gotta draw the line somewhere.

To hell with purple people.

Frank, i'd like you to meet james kirk. He is commissioned to explore strange new worlds.

Would love to ride the trains in Vietnam. You're a lucky man to do it. On my bucket list.

Never done it in Vietnam, but have in china many times.

The two day boat down the Mekong last week was a trip. The boat was about 2/3 tourists. But the other third... they had chickens with them. One dude had a goat. Of course they were loud as Fock and generally pretty rude.

The boat would just stop out in the middle of focking nowhere, someone would grab their livestock, hop off, and walk into the jungle.

Just goes to show you, there are just completely different worlds out there.

Thank god for the Canadians on the stern deck smoking joints the whole time. Made the trip much more pleasant.

What youre describing is a similar scenario to what happens in NYC. My sons asked me again to tell them the story of my first trip to NYC at dinner tonight. When I finished, they laughed as always and asked why those people were so mean.

I told them it was because there were 11M people in the city, all trying to get thru the day without hassle. But, literally everything you do in a crowded city is a huge hassle, and it wears on you.

I cant imagine what it must be like in the Far East.

True. Ive never been to New York, but I have been to London, and people are just dooshbags on the subway.

I will look somewhere up on my map, and its like six miles away. In America, that would be easy. You hop in your car, drive for ten minutes, park, do your thing, and go home.

In the city where I live, it takes an hour of public transit mess to get six miles, and then you have to go back.

Large cities in Asia are really not one city like in the states. They are a bunch of smaller cities crammed together. People rarely go to other parts of town. Too much hassle.

If smoking is so bad for your health how come it cures salmon?

smoked fish is carcinogenic too