Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Jimmy Kimmel speaks with emotions. Just wants Trump to make the shootings stop

It was a joke Clarence

No it wasn't. You were making Sh1t up it's what you do. Now you hide behind the "it was a joke".

Loser

What a POS your hero is.

Your hero Bert is a POS. You too.

Your hero Bert is a POS. You too.

Ever find that link to those things you made up?

Bert is a good dude, GFY

Really? Talks about sexually abusing little girls. Fact.

Ever find that link to those things you made up?

Nope. You're a confirmed liar. You know what you've said.

Nope. You're a confirmed liar. You know what you've said.

So no link then.

So no link then.

So you deny ever bringing up my kids? Wow.

Did he mention the other common denominators, mental drugs and doctors who push them, FBI and law enforcement hacks dropping the ball ?

You say this in every gun thread, yet we don’t have access to the medical records of all the mass shooters. Where do you get such information, and to which drugs do you refer?

So you deny ever bringing up my kids? Wow.

Yes. And you cant provide a single link. Loser.

Kimmel is not my hero, but agree, major piece of schit

I dont watch him - dunno. I was talking about the guy who pays hookers hush money and uses school shootings to push his agenda.

You cant buy class.

Wow. Mrs. Philly tried to troll and once again took a beat down. Poor MDC. You're as good at trolling as that doosh Kimmel is at faux outrage. Sad

• Like 1

I think he was legitimately and justifiably upset when his kid is born with the heart defect. I think all of that was absolutely real. But it's almost as if his producers started telling him hey you got great ratings for that! Let's do more of that!

There are a lot of people who just catch selected interviews and bits on YouTube the next day. This is one of the very good reasons why.

Wow. Mrs. Philly tried to troll and once again took a beat down. Poor MDC. You're as good at trolling as that doosh Kimmel is at faux outrage. Sad

Wait. What ? We agree ?

Mrs. Philly. Lol.

Im not seeing any links. :mellow:

:first:

Im not seeing any links. :mellow:

:first:

How can a woman be tall and slender and have an hourglass figure? That sounds like a circus freak. Or a lie.

You say this in every gun thread, yet we dont have access to the medical records of all the mass shooters. Where do you get such information, and to which drugs do you refer?

http://www.cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

Do you think the arrival of these drugs on the market and the uptick in crazy mass shootings, mothers killing their own kids etc etc etc etc etc timing wise is just a coincidence?

In virtually every case the perp is on mental case drugs.

Lanza ? Yes...

Stop drugging start disciplining!!!!!!

http://www.cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

Do you think the arrival of these drugs on the market and the uptick in crazy mass shootings, mothers killing their own kids etc etc etc etc etc timing wise is just a coincidence?

Lanza ? Yes...

It's amazing to me how many parents allow their children to be medicated. I thought it was common knowledge that medicating kids, besides when absolutely necessary, isn't going to help them. Anti depressants INCREASE suicidal thoughts in a lot of people who take them

All talk no link. HT failed bigly again. Sad! :first:

I like the elephants at the circus.

I like the elephants at the circus.

Because their massive holes look familiar?

Also: LINK? :first:

Lanza ? Yes...

Like I have said earlier, there is a black box warning for certain antidepressants regarding increased risk in suicidality and aggression, but only among children and adolescents. The same tendency has not been shown for adults on antidepressants. Since the majority of mass muderers aren’t kids, and we don’t have access to their medical records, your conclusions (and the link provided) are bigly overstated. “Virtually every case” has not been linked to antidepressants, period. And SSRIs have been around since the late 80’s, with a big uptick in shootings the last decade or so.

I’m not denying the possibility meds may play a role in some mass murders, but there are many other plausible factors which you seem willing to ignore. And there is the whole chicken or egg dilemma when attributing crazy actions to the medications used to treat mental illness.

It's amazing to me how many parents allow their children to be medicated. I thought it was common knowledge that medicating kids, besides when absolutely necessary, isn't going to help them. Anti depressants INCREASE suicidal thoughts in a lot of people who take them

Your common knowledge is inaccurate. First, doctors aren’t going to prescribe meds unless they think they are absolutely necessary. They benefit many people, including some kids. Only a small percentage of children/adolescents have increased suicidal/violent thoughts while on meds.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/child-and-adolescent-mental-health/antidepressant-medications-for-children-and-adolescents-information-for-parents-and-caregivers.shtml

Because their massive holes look familiar?

Also: LINK? :first:

Do you ever worry she'll run away back to the circus? Might be lucrative, they can't really use animals like they used to. Probably a lot of openings on the Freak Show circuit.

So sweet when the Mean Girls come running to protect each other.

No one needs protecting from Mr.s Philly or you, Chuck E.

• Like 1

Has Kimmel chimed in on socialized medicine in the UK killing that little kid?

Meanwhile, our healthcare system spends more $$$ than any other on futile end-of-life care, by a long shot.

Meanwhile, our healthcare system spends more $$$ than any other on futile end-of-life care, by a long shot.

AKA No

By end of life care, are you referring to abortions? If so, I agree then.

:cry:

By end of life care, are you referring to abortions? If so, I agree then.

We have relatively a low abortion rate compared to the rest of the world. Are you complaining our abortions are too expensive?