Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Bigger doosh in the 60s thread

Pick one  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger doosh?

• jerryskids
    • The Elevator Killer

I actually blame fandandy for this entire mess. He never should have bailed in the previous draft, opening the door for TEK.

Outside of my over enthusiasm, was I a problem in the 70s thread?

I signed up for the first draft but quit before it started so I guess I'm partly to blame and therefore a doosh, too.

Oh well :banana:

Honestly man, I was glad to get to know you in these drafts. Until the 70s draft, you were just a kinda random generic poster to me.

In the 60s, I understand why you got pissed with the stuff with your girl. But you shouldnt have quit. I was annoyed to wake up and find my pick had sailed by, and the ones I sent to you were down a dry hole.

Anyway, I hope everyone can pull their big girl panties on and finish this mess.

it's obviously volty

biggest sucker

Honestly man, I was glad to get to know you in these drafts. Until the 70s draft, you were just a kinda random generic poster to me.

In the 60s, I understand why you got pissed with the stuff with your girl. But you shouldnt have quit. I was annoyed to wake up and find my pick had sailed by, and the ones I sent to you were down a dry hole.

Anyway, I hope everyone can pull their big girl panties on and finish this mess.

I'm sorry that happened. I was so over the BS that I forgot you sent me your picks. You know me well enough to know inspite of my anger, I wouldn't have not made your pick for you if it hadn't of slipped my mind. Again. My bad and you deserved better.

No. You were great.

Your GF is likely giving you grief over her treatment, we're giving you grief over her lack of participation, and your reaction to being caught in the middle was to erupt in stupid.

I say that with no malice. I like you, I like jerry, i like everybody.

No. You were great.

Your GF is likely giving you grief over her treatment, we're giving you grief over her lack of participation, and your reaction to being caught in the middle was to erupt in stupid.

pssst.....if there is actually a gf, she has little, if any knowledge about this 60s music draft taking place on a lightly trafficked message board.

No. You were great.

A fair assessment.

This is why one should keep ones woman and ones boys separate and apart.

No. You were great.

And I was running a draft with no help. Just me. In the 90s there were 3 of us and it was a dalting task. The 60s I was on my own and doing the best I could and was getting constant harassment. Honestly Volti, would you have put up with that?

And I was running a draft with no help. Just me. In the 90s there were 3 of us and it was a dalting task. The 60s I was on my own and doing the best I could and was getting constant harassment. Honestly Volti, would you have put up with that?

I did the 80s by myself. Someone else did the 70s. :shrug:

You had that going too. i know how long it takes to do the update stuff so I was just wanting to bow out.

It's not that I don't have time, it's that I'm on vacation and had chipped in enough and would as soon not be bothered doing it anymore.

What also is not known, except by shots is that the day I quit I had gotten bad news from my cardiologist. I kept it to myself because I didn't want it to become the focus of the draft. Then they piled in on me attacking my character and I decided that since I wasn't being appreciated I didn't need to have that BS in my life. I was going to totally walk away but the geek in me took over and I decided I would rather fight my fight. I would rather die slapping around those punks than on a table. Not a good choice and I went crazy. But that's what you do when you are out numbered.

What also is not known, except by shots is that the day I quit I had gotten bad news from my cardiologist. I kept it to myself because I didn't want it to become the focus of the draft. Then they piled in on me attacking my character and I decided that since I wasn't being appreciated I didn't need to have that BS in my life. I was going to totally walk away but the geek in me took over and I decided I would rather fight my fight. I would rather die slapping around those punks that on a table. Not a good choice and I went crazy. But that's what you do when you are out numbered.

Sorry to hear that man.

Gotta be careful with that young poosay. It wears on the ticker. :cheers:

Sorry to hear that man.

Gotta be careful with that young poosay. It wears on the ticker. :cheers:

I can't blame her. I've lived like I was 17 for a lot of years. I brought it on myself.

I can't blame her. I've lived like I was 17 for a lot of year. I brought it on myself.

Im in the same boat brother. Its a race between a heart attack and lung problems from smoking to get me. General loss of mobility is waiting in the wings if those two dont do the job.

What also is not known, except by shots is that the day I quit I had gotten bad news from my cardiologist. I kept it to myself because I didn't want it to become the focus of the draft. Then they piled in on me attacking my character and I decided that since I wasn't being appreciated I didn't need to have that BS in my life. I was going to totally walk away but the geek in me took over and I decided I would rather fight my fight. I would rather die slapping around those punks than on a table. Not a good choice and I went crazy. But that's what you do when you are out numbered.

"They" piled on attacking your character? Are you honestly trying to take the high road here? Is this your attempt to say you didn't quit on your commitment? Fine, your call.

Just say uncle... :)

Im in the same boat brother. Its a race between a heart attack and lung problems from smoking to get me. General loss of mobility is waiting in the wings if those two dont do the job.

I really hate to hear that. I have become very fond of you and Volti. And you have taught me things about faith I've never considered.

"They" piled on attacking your character? Are you honestly trying to take the high road here? Is this your attempt to say you didn't quit on your commitment? Fine, your call.

I think you just proved my point about what an insufferable dooshe you really are.

Remember that weird dizzy spell I had? Heart.

Ah. That sucks.

A few years ago, I kept getting dizzy. Almost passed out a lot.

They put me through a cardio workup. Turns out it was just anxiety, and my heart was in good shape. Surprising since I eat like a frat boy and have been fat my whole adult life.

They can do amazing things with the heart now, as long as they catch it early enough. Dont let it get you down. Youll probably have to join the ranks of daily pill takers.

Ah. That sucks.

A few years ago, I kept getting dizzy. Almost passed out a lot.

They put me through a cardio workup. Turns out it was just anxiety, and my heart was in good shape. Surprising since I eat like a frat boy and have been fat my whole adult life.

They can do amazing things with the heart now, as long as they catch it early enough. Dont let it get you down. Youll probably have to join the ranks of daily pill takers.

I would jump on pills if that's an option. They want to do a nuclear stress test to see how bad it is.

I think you just proved my point about what an insufferable dooshe you really are.

No. Do you get my "uncle?" reference, doosh?

I focking slapped you around until you cried no more. You have no game what so ever. All you've done is whine during every draft. Fock you, you pu$$y bastard. Then you started the again and wanted the board to fight your fight. Focking coward.

I would jump on pills if that's an option. They want to do a nuclear stress test to see how bad it is.

Two years ago, my dad had a massive heart attack. They call the kind he had the widow maker, as it is usually fatal immediately. He was lucky. Happened to already be in the hospital when it happened. Thought he was having kidney stones.

Anyway, after surgery, hes on the meds now. Changed his diet some. Quit cigars. Now hes healthier than before. Just went trekking in Antarctica last month.

Itll all work out man. The fact that they found the problem before an event happened is great news. They are good at fixing cardio problems.

Two years ago, my dad had a massive heart attack. They call the kind he had the widow maker, as it is usually fatal immediately. He was lucky. Happened to already be in the hospital when it happened. Thought he was having kidney stones.

Anyway, after surgery, hes on the meds now. Changed his diet some. Quit cigars. Now hes healthier than before. Just went trekking in Antarctica last month.

Itll all work out man. The fact that they found the problem before an event happened is great news. They are good at fixing cardio problems.

Yeah. It still has me freaked the fock out.

No. Do you get my "uncle?" reference, doosh?

You know what skids. You aren't worth my time of day. I have bigger things to concern myself with. I did enjoy kicking you ass. But I'm done with you. Say what you want. This is my last response to you f@ggot.

Yeah. It still has me freaked the fock out.

Of course it does.

Hang in there man. View it as a wake up call. Make some changes.

If your fiancée is anything like mine, shes all over your ass to do so Im sure.

Of course it does.

Hang in there man. View it as a wake up call. Make some changes.

If your fiancée is anything like mine, shes all over your ass to do so Im sure.

Oh yeah. On me about smoking big time. I need to stop soon, but right now I'm too stressed out to do it.

You know what skids. You aren't worth my time of day. I have bigger things to concern myself with. I did enjoy kicking you ass. But I'm done with you. Say what you want. This is my last response to you f@ggot.

The "uncle" reference was when I tried yet again to end this and you said "say uncle", like you matter or something. Here's a tip, you don't. You are a failed salesman who ubers to make minimum wage while toking. I'm heading out, have a good night. :cheers:

The "uncle" reference was when I tried yet again to end this and you said "say uncle", like you matter or something. Here's a tip, you don't. You are a failed salesman who ubers to make minimum wage while toking. I'm heading out, have a good night. :cheers:

People. Do I really have to say anything? Really? Who is the dooshe here?

People. Do I really have to say anything? Really? Who is the dooshe here?

Jerry is confused as to when it's a time to cast away stones and when to gather stones together.

Jerry is confused as to when it's a time to cast away stones and when to gather stones together.

You know I have great respect for you. And I hate that this sh!t show fell into your lap. But it just got to the point where I had to say enough. You know my intentions were for you to set back and enjoy a draft. I'm sorry that didn't happen.