Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Cambridge Analytics?

Thoughts?

Worst thing I've seen so far is trumps idiot kid bragging about how they were so integral in Trump's winning the election.

Haven't followed much so far.

Happy to see FB getting hit anytime though.

Few comments. First it blows me away that that with a 20 question test given to 250K people they were able to get info on 50M people.

What doesn't surprise me is people downloaded the app, agreed to all it's conditions, answered 20 personal questions just to get some nominal amount of money(haven't seen exact amount people were paid)...cause you know, companies always are want to give away money for nothing.

Man, these guys can't take two steps without stepping on their own dicks. From USA Today,:

John Bolton's super PAC paid more than $800,000 to Cambridge Analytica

Man, these guys can't take two steps without stepping on their own dicks. From USA Today,:

John Bolton's super PAC paid more than $800,000 to Cambridge Analytica

and ?

and ?

Wouldn't it be funny if our board liberals were even just half as critical of their own party as they are a Republicans all the while crying how much others defend Trump.

You whine about the dumbest s***.

Wouldn't it be funny if our board liberals were even just half as critical of their own party as they are a Republicans all the while crying how much others defend Trump.

The irony here.

Dumb ? You should read more about what CAusbeing accused of/looked at for?

Including in London where they are serving search warrants if their office there.

The irony here.

Dumb ######? You should read more about what CAusbeing accused of/looked at for?

Including in London where they are serving search warrants if their office there.

Seems like Facebook is the one with the legal issue.

• Like 1

The irony here.

Dumb ######? You should read more about what CAusbeing accused of/looked at for?

Yeah..I start alot of threads on democratic dumb shiit.

I know this may shock you...but I actually have more things to worry about than this. Almost every other human not crying about Trump does too. I literally don't care. Even if it was a democrat. Worry about better crap.

T's and P's.

Cambridge was the name of my best character in D&D back in the day.

Level 30 Paladin

Lawful Good, obviously

+5 Holy Avenger (we cheated)

Yeah..I start alot of threads on democratic dumb shiit.

I know this may shock you...but I actually have more things to worry about than this. Almost every other human not crying about Trump does too. I literally don't care. Even if it was a democrat. Worry about better crap.

T's and P's.

It was about the being half as critical line and wasnt just about you.

You have more to do than worry about it...fine...then dont comment and call it dumb when you are completely ignorant in the topic.

And it wasnt about complaining what Trump does...but about what this company has done and who has been involved with it.

Its a company with strong ties to the administration being suspected of breaking federal law among other things. That you dont care...great...its still a relevant topic.

Worst thing I've seen so far is trumps idiot kid bragging about how they were so integral in Trump's winning the election.

Surly this is the end for Drumph.

It was about the being half as critical line and wasnt just about you.

You have more to do than worry about it...fine...then dont comment and call it dumb ###### when you are completely ignorant in the topic.

And it wasnt about complaining what Trump does...but about what this company has done and who has been involved with it.

Its a company with strong ties to the administration being suspected of breaking federal law among other things. That you dont care...great...its still a relevant topic.

Mmm... not really. But by all means...you and wiff jerk each other off over it...in all your enlightened states you're always in... or something.

• Like 1

Mmm... not really. But by all means...you and wiff jerk each other off over it...in all your enlightened states you're always in... or something.

Whatever you say boss.

So tell me what is so wrong with this? Didn't Obama do this in 08 and was called genius?

So tell me what is so wrong with this? Didn't Obama do this in 08 and was called genius?

No...as stated in the Facebook thread last week when the difference was shown (in addition to other issues Cambridge is accused of)

You bet! When Liberals were doing the data mining and getting people's info Sho and his girls didn't start any OUTRAGE threads at all.

Same thing when Obama was in office.Youre all getting played

Cambridge was the name of my best character in D&D back in the day.

Level 30 Paladin

Lawful Good, obviously

+5 Holy Avenger (we cheated)

I have enough D&D experience to know that no fockin way did you level a paladin from level 1 to 30. The +5 holy avenger is not the cheating part of your story.

I was here for Obama's term. The whining was just as strong, but instead of it being wiffle it was 5-6 posters creating almost half as many threads as wiffle creates about trump.

It was still annoying. Let he without sin throw the first stone, etc.

Just read a story about a young man who was a NASA man. He stole a safe that had moon rocks and to impress his girlfriend, he told her, ill fawked you on the moon.

Dumb ass stole some rocks, put them on the bed, fawked her silly, and tried to sell them on line.

Cambridge Analytics stated today that they did not use any of the "illegal" FB data from the other contractor when working with the Trump campaign in 2016.

Apparently the Trump campaign looked at CA's data and decided it was out of date and worthless.

Trump campaign then paid RNC millions of dollars to use their data because it was more in depth, accurate, and current.

There goes that conspiracy.

Poor Zuck.

Just read a story about a young man who was a NASA man. He stole a safe that had moon rocks and to impress his girlfriend, he told her, ill fawked you on the moon.

Dumb ass stole some rocks, put them on the bed, fawked her silly, and tried to sell them on line.

At least he got his rocks off.

Cambridge Analytics stated today that they did not use any of the "illegal" FB data from the other contractor when working with the Trump campaign in 2016.

Apparently the Trump campaign looked at CA's data and decided it was out of date and worthless.

Trump campaign then paid RNC millions of dollars to use their data because it was more in depth, accurate, and current.

Poor Zuck.

Don't forget Carol Davidsen - Obama Campaign official.

Facebook was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn’t stop us once they realized that was what we were doing. They came to office in the days following election recruiting & were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldn’t have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side.

If you're a republican, after reading what this Carol Davidson said, you have to get rid of facebook.

• Like 1

If you're a republican, after reading what this Carol Davidson said, you have to get rid of facebook.

Should probably get off the internet entirely. Just to be safe.

Poor Zuck.

CA claimed that...as did Trump and you believed it?

Also they paid the dnc for the general election but the talk was theybdid use it for the primaries.

And Kushner and Bannon were neck deep in it.

Also...CA on it own is in trouble regardless of the Trump campaign (or Cruz...or Boltons SuperPAC)

It's pretty great. You can find video of trump doing a speech where he said that he didn't like the term drain the swamp. But they told him to use that term and so he did one time and the crowd went nuts!

Turns out, completely independently of Trumps rattling statements from the campaign? You have CA giving the Trump campaign the term drain the swamp as it tested well in all of their data mining.

Yes folks, they literally put words in his mouth. LOL

I was here for Obama's term. The whining was just as strong, but instead of it being wiffle it was 5-6 posters creating almost half as many threads as wiffle creates about trump.

It was still annoying. Let he without sin throw the first stone, etc.

MT has a bit of a selective memory. Perhaps he doesn't remember the huge outrage cause when Obama chose the wrong mustard for his hot dog? Or when he didn't wear a flag pin? I think that was about it 7 pager as I recall. And of course the terrorist fist bump. And God two people lose their mines when Obama said the people cling to their guns and their Bibles. And that's just off the top of my head.

The only difference now? And I've offered this up many times. Now we've got about 12 to 15 aliases and trolls who each start a couple of threads a day and then continue to bump them over and over again AKA Sweden. If you add them all up, they make up about a third of the post on this board. But this way they can win this not any one of them individually makes all those threads.

And you should see their participation in any non political threads. Virtually non-existent.

But this board has proven repeatedly to have a very very short memory. Thank God it's all in writing.😉

Adding: In fairness, it's a lot like the late night comics and the news in general these days. From Coke by so much low-hanging fruit that there's a crap load more material. Obama was boring because he didn't have massive turnover and tweet the most ridiculous every day. That much is absolutely true. Trump is a gold mine.

If somebody could just get him to get the out of tweet for one week. And managed to keep his staff from tripping over their dicks for a week. I think everybody would enjoy the break.

It was funny yesterday morning when Trump threw his little biitch fest threatening not to sign the bill. We now know that apparently somebody on Fox and Friends criticized the bill and that was enough literally to get Trump to throw his little Fest.

Collective groan. The Press had to go to the White House staff and ask them about it. And the staff just kind of rolled their eyes threw up their arms and said "who knows?"

Even the guy reporting the story was rolling his eyes as he did it. And he managed to say something like now we all know this doesn't mean anything but...

Yeah, that's the kind of reputation you want in a president.

But he got his attention. And oh by the way he signed the bill...

You guys when he makes the news.

That whole non-event? Was absolutely unnecessary. But, when you're talking about a one and a half trillion dollar spending bill for the most powerful country in the world? You have to cover that crap. Even when you know the president is being a whiny little biitch.

Is there anything the MSM/Dems accuse Trump of that doesn't boomerang back on them? That's the only play left in the playbook (accuse Trump to get out in front of it then not cover the boomerang).

Focking clown show.........

Is there anything the MSM/Dems accuse Trump of that doesn't boomerang back on them? That's the only play left in the playbook (accuse Trump to get out in front of it then not cover the boomerang).

Focking clown show.........

Does anyone have any links to the OUTRAGE!!!! threads wiff and SLO started when Obama was data mining Facebook users info?

I'm sure they did, right?

TIA!

• Like 1