Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

**Season Discussion**

so who is picking up kris medlen to start against Houston today? :hyper: :o :ninja:

I am as embarrassed for my team as I am for my favorite team. They can hit I can't compete

welcome back, Joey Bats

welcome back, Joey Bats

I got some trade pieces now. I need pitching though like everyone else does :dunno:

Matt Harvey is available. :lol:

Gerrit Cole :o :banana:

Three starters going today. All get quality starts. No run supoort, no wins and I lose the category to Ohtani.

How was I up on the Dodgers heading into Sunday :dunno:

He was my best hitter too... bright side, he will start every at bat with one ball. (Too soon?)

I own him on a team named "one bat two balls". Guess I need to edit that

welcome back, Joey Bats

That takes food directly off of Ryan Flaherty's plate. <_< He was playing pretty well and was my only option at third with my glut of injuries. I've had to stick him in there lately even though he hasn't been starting. Luckily Pedro Alvarez just gained third base eligibility last night.

All things considered, I should be thrilled to only be 7 games under .500. The O's are absolutely pathetic. Saturday night Kevin Gausman throws 9 shutout innings but the O's can't score a single run, then lose it in extras. That will likely be my one shot at a complete game this year. :mad:

WWant joey bats :dunno:

WWant joey bats :dunno:

I can have him? :ninja:

I'd prefer you and burt to get into a trade war over him

i wonder when the rays actually play games this season.

Hunter Dozier making his MLB debut baby!

Are injuries up this year or is it just me. Seems like everyday someone new on my team is DTD or going on the DL. Hard to keep up with a lineup.

• Like 1

Are injuries up this year or is it just me. Seems like everyday someone new on my team is DTD or going on the DL. Hard to keep up with a lineup.

It does seem like shirt DL stints are on the rise.

I got scared when price had back to back outings with numbness in his fingers. Luckily it was minor carpel not a serious pitching surgery needed

It does seem like shirt DL stints are on the rise.

I got scared when price had back to back outings with numbness in his fingers. Luckily it was minor carpel not a serious pitching surgery needed

And Price comes up last night and has a pretty good showing.

And Price comes up last night and has a pretty good showing.

I told him verlander just threw a complete game against us so he went out and did his thing to tie up the category

• Like 1

i have absolutely no clue how i'm not in dead last place with the amount of postponed games the Cubs have had. i mean seriously, even the idea of double headers down the road don't matter because half my players will sit out the first or second game. f'ing rediculous.

then again, it could be karma for being a piss poor manager who failed to get Max Scherzer and a few winning Chicago pitchers into my lineup last week. dummy

I have a nice tradition going here...every week I go into Sunday up by 12-3 or 11-1, and every week it ends up 9-6 or 7-7.

What a terrible way to finish the week :banch:

Once again my team comes up small when it needs some offense. 1 double, 1 HR and no steals today? 29Guests will have this at 8-7 after tonight

:cry: <_<

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

with all the MFing postponed games, the cubs are also off monday AND wednesday this week? wtf

Agree about the injuries, this season has been complete insanity. I guess the silver lining is that none have been season-enders.

I finally get Sano back, and right on cue Castillo gets popped for 80 games. GOOD JOB there, guy, really helpin' me out. <_<

• Like 1

DL'd

Myers twice and currently there - one of my top offensive options

Souza twice and currently there - another top offensive option, supposedly

Kiermaier - my emotional leader

Guyer

Hechy

Gomez

Faria - decent SP

Erasmo - hasn't pitched all season

Matt Moore - probably better on the DL :lol:

Yonny Chirinos - was looking like a decent SP

it's been a bloodbath. specifically on offense.

I have both of my SS currently on the DL along with my 2 catchers.

Currently on DL

DeJong ss

Diaz SS

Molina c

Kelly c

Grichuk of

Wainwright sp

Martinez sp

Leone. RP.

I finally got Knebel back as closer.

Forgot to set my lineup yesterday and missed QS from the only 2 pitchers that seem to be having them on my roster lately. Non- Jays... :cry:

Decided to research my DL guys, just to see if it's as many as it's seemed like. Only including guys I might actually use (F U Tillman).

Britton

Schoop

Beckham

Trumbo

Sano

Nelson Cruz

Pearce

David Hernandez

Wei-Yin Chen

Wade Miley

Bumgarner

Welington Castillo (suspended)

The bolded guys are either back or will be back soon.

initially i was a little miffed at the Rays trading Span and Colome to the Mariners but then i figured, as long as Span is getting regular playing time, he's now in a better offense and even though Colome is no longer the closer, he should get hold opportunities and I technically still have Boxberger and Rodney plus it's likely Alvarado is the best closing option now in Tampa, though they will probably be ghey and do a closer by committee.

Also this ensures Mallex Smith takes over full time left field when KK comes back.

Jon Jay, we hardly knew ye but forever you will be eligible to my crapass Homer's team :banana:

Jon Jay, we hardly knew ye but forever you will be eligible to my crapass Homer's team :banana:

You might want to grab him in round 1 in future years just so I dont snipe him...

this is getting silly now.

Myers, Souza, Kiermaier all on the DL for most of the year. Archer and Faria on the DL. Robertson on the DL and now Longoria has a fractured finger that will end up shelving him for months.

Really hard to win when 6 of your top 9 non supplemental players are on the shelf.

Pittsburgh started platooning Dickerson for no good reason and Gray has been a monumental bust.

I should be in dead last......