Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

"a whiner" is bad ?

You're either a phony or a pussified snowflake, which is it ?

Thats not all she really said. Not shocked at your intellectually dishonest take.

Thats not all she really said. Not shocked at your intellectually dishonest take.

Laura Ingraham

@IngrahamAngle

David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)

OMG how hurtful :( you gonna be ok little buddy ?

I feel like I've asked this before, but have you been diagnosed as autistic? Because you just don't get it.

I've been leaning that way for a while. Don't spend much time responding to him anymore. I feel a bit of compassion for him since there is obviously some kind of issue going on there.

Yup watching MLB and Sho Nuff get biotch slapped. It's a great day! You and the hour glass sitting home? :(

Took my son to little league and the playground. ⚾🧢 ☀️

Thanks for asking.

And for the record, I pretty much bailed on this when as we've seen repeatedly guys on the Trump side of the equation just started making up positions that hogg has even though Hogg has never espoused those particular positions. Sort of like the fake Strawmen the Trumpers around here try to attribute to various posters.

Remember when you said Hillary Clinton was the greatest person in the whole wide world?😭

Uh,no..

Well David Hogg wants to personally knock on your door and steal all your guns and take your children at the same time! Oh he didn't say it say it but that's what he meant!

FFS. When you can't win a real argument, create an unsupportable fake argument and win that one I guess. Jerry

Laura Ingraham

@IngrahamAngle

David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)

This. What a puzzy.

Laura Ingraham

@IngrahamAngle

So bringing up the rejections to criticize a kid wasnt more?

Im fine...not offended by her at all. It was dumb for her to say or do and its cost by her. And its not the first time she has done something dumb.

Are you bothered that one of the spokespeople for your side is getting burnt for being an idiot?

So bringing up the rejections to criticize a kid wasnt more?

Im fine...not offended by her at all. It was dumb for her to say or do and its cost by her. And its not the first time she has done something dumb.

Are you bothered that one of the spokespeople for your side is getting burnt for being an idiot?

she's not being burnt for being an idiot she's being burnt because our country is being over run by crybaby fake outrage little girl mentality pussies like you, wiff and Hogg.
  • Like 1

Took my son to little league and the playground. ⚾🧢 ☀️

Thanks for asking.

So you're one of those. Drop your kid off then play on the phone. Too bad. :(
  • Like 1

she's not being burnt for being an idiot she's being burnt because our country is being over run by crybaby fake outrage little girl mentality pussies like you, wiff and Hogg.

Wrong...as usual.

Wrong...as usual.

As Mr Hand would say: What is wrong with you?
  • Like 1

FFS. When you can't win a real argument, create an unsupportable fake argument and win that one I guess. Jerry

Says the poster with 10,000 hours of mastership tossing out red herrings in every thread. :lol:

I actually have more confidence in the average little girl to understand what freedom entails and what appropriate balance is.

Not saying in relation to sho, but in relation to this general dynamic.

So you're one of those. Drop your kid off then play on the phone. Too bad. :(

I did that earlier. We are chilling now. Youll get it when you have kids one day Retard.

I did that earlier. We are chilling now. Youll get it when you have kids one day Retard.

You know you rattled MDC when he tosses out the retard retort. You know how you cry because your daddy never hugged you enough? Your kid is going to remember you playing on your phone and ignoring him. Sad. :(

You know you rattled MDC when he tosses out the retard retort. You know how you cry because your daddy never hugged you enough? Your kid is going to remember you playing on your phone and ignoring him. Sad. :(

Tilt - too easy! :D

What is wrong with you?

Tilt - too easy! :D

Go play with your kid. :(

Are, it's making sense now. I was wondering where all this goofiness about liberals knocking down people's front doors and stealing their kids and guns and whatnot was coming from.

Then I see a screen grab on the news aggregator tonight. Tucker Carlson and Below him is the caption "liberals increasingly consider confiscating guns".

No wonder this is what these guys were talking about all night.

Jesus, they are as bad as Trump. Well fox said so! Panic!

I was just pointing this out earlier. We see this all the time on this board. The mean girls can't fight the actual point so they make up this outrageous strawman and attributed to God knows whom even though nobody's advocating for it.

I've seen Hogg specifically say look, we're not talking about confiscating weapons.

... so of course it would be so easy to misconstrue that as I want to come in and steal all your guns!😂

All makes sense now.

what do you think happens when we ban AR and scary weapons and the gun death rate doesn't change

Well let's find out.😃

we already played that game

nothing changed

So answer your own question. If or when we already played that game as you say, how come people still have all of their guns? Where was the vast Army of liberals breaking down their door and stealing their handguns? Because that's what's next right? That's what you're saying? Background checks leads to Banning the assault weapons which leads to confiscating assault weapons which leads to Banning handguns which leads to confiscating the handguns and pretty soon nobody has guns except scary criminals that's what you're saying right? So if we already outlawed assault weapons once, where were the armies of people breaking down doors and stealing all the other guns?

I think you just answered your own question.

So answer your own question. If or when we already played that game as you say, how come people still have all of their guns? Where was the vast Army of liberals breaking down their door and stealing their handguns? Because that's what's next right? That's what you're saying? Background checks leads to Banning the assault weapons which leads to confiscating assault weapons which leads to Banning handguns which leads to confiscating the handguns and pretty soon nobody has guns except scary criminals that's what you're saying right? So if we already outlawed assault weapons once, where were the armies of people breaking down doors and stealing all the other guns?

I think you just answered your own question.

In California

it lead to some of the worst gun laws in the country, and still ranks right up near the top in gun deaths

Nugent nailed it.

Nugent sounded like the fool he is...funny how you all whine about a former MSNBC contributor (the one Naomi brought up) but you cheer in Nugent and Laura.

Nugent sounded like the fool he is...funny how you all whine about a former MSNBC contributor (the one Naomi brought up) but you cheer in Nugent and Laura.

I didn't whine about msnbc at all. You just made that up. What is wrong with you?
  • Like 1

I didn't whine about msnbc at all. You just made that up. What is wrong with you?

You all...you get that is used as a general term to describe you group of Team Trump, right?

And you most certainly jumped in that conversation yesterday.

And that Nugent is somehow a voice to you all is funny as well...given his sick past. No doubt he and Roy Moore are buddies.

Someone posted a video of the person throwing up while giving that speech last week with added sound affects to exaggerate the vomit. Funniest thing Ive watched lately but I cant find it. Can anyone help and repost?

You all...you get that is used as a general term to describe you group of Team Trump, right?

And that Nugent is somehow a voice to you all is funny as well...given his sick past. No doubt he and Roy Moore are buddies.

"You all" means everyone. You get that right? Not everyone whined as you claimed. What is wrong with you?
  • Like 1

Someone posted a video of the person throwing up while giving that speech last week with added sound affects to exaggerate the vomit. Funniest thing Ive watched lately but I cant find it. Can anyone help and repost?

The fascist libs are now deleting anything that casts them in negative light. It's the current day equivalent to Nazi book burning.

"You all" means everyone. You get that right? Not everyone whined as you claimed. What is wrong with you?

Good post!

Oh boy! Mr. Sho Nuff I try to like you but ah you little bit focked up in head.

I gotta admit, I'm tired of Hoggs shtick. He shouldn't be the face of a gun movement/debate. He has zero life experience, and zero idea of how the real world works. He's a teenager who happened to be at a school that got shot up. So??

They don't talk about the victims or the families. They don't talk about the failures of law enforcement and government agencies enough. He only wants to discuss scary guns. He's also not immune from criticism. You wanna be the face of a movement, then your also open for criticism on your (inexperienced/youthful/lack of real world) views.

Maybe he should have a sit down with gun/2nd amendment advocates l, but he won't. Why?? Because the left doesn't want open discussion. They want it their way, or no way. They think they are the grown ups in the room, and their opinion is the only ones that matter.

Now, with that rant over, I also believe tougher gun restrictions should be put in place. I think they should be as tough to get as possible. Mr. Hogg shouldn't be the face of this movement. He's to young to be taken serious. Just my 2 cents. Happy Easter. :thumbsup:

• Like 1