Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

CNN - Human Trafficking is a Right Wing Conspiracy

Roseanne tweets support of Trump conspiracy theory, confuses Twitter

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/31/politics/roseanne-barr-conspiracy-tweets/index.html

Roseannes Tweet

"President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere. notice that. I disagree on some things, but give him benefit of doubt-4 now,"

This is not a news organization. They are straight propaganda. Focking disgusting. They want Trump to fail so badly they would rather children sold as sex slaves. I can't wait for Mr. I don't even watch CNN to defend this garbage.

• Like 1

Just think of all those poor kids that were trapped in podesta's pedo pizza parlor.

PEDOsta loves that fresh sperm milk.

Youre not smart.

Explain it to me skippy.

Explain it to me skippy.

They arent claiming human trafficking is a conspiracy.

HTH

They arent claiming human trafficking is a conspiracy.

HTH

Her tweet is about Trump stopping human trafficking. CNN says, Roseanne tweets support of Trump conspiracy theory

Her tweet is about Trump stopping human trafficking. CNN says, Roseanne tweets support of Trump conspiracy theory

Down goes Shonuff. Again.

It is bizarre how obsessed the left and MSM are with protecting human traffickers and pedos.

Almost as if they have something to hide.

Just think of all those poor kids that were trapped in podesta's pedo pizza parlor.

Do people really think that because no toddlers were chained up in Alefantis' basement that human trafficking and pedophilia somehow do not exist?

And speaking of Alefantis, interesting that a literal actor is the person who "shot up" his restaurant. And the only shot that was fired was into a closet that held a computer server.

As I said...youre not smart.

It is bizarre how obsessed the left and MSM are with protecting human traffickers and pedos.

Almost as if they have something to hide.

Again...not what actually happened.

Typical for the troll

Its happening more and more lately.

I think Jerry is correct. Sho is dealing with some type of autism.

I think Jerry is correct. Sho is dealing with some type of autism.

I don't think there is any question that he is. At this point, we should probably be trying to help him get the help he needs.

Should we start a GoFundMe account?

I don't think there is any question that he is. At this point, we should probably be trying to help him get the help he needs.

He gets off on being a Richard to people.

I started a thread about Sho a while back after he claimed he didn't care about this place and wouldn't be posting much and then he proceeded to post 24/7. Kinda like an intervention thread. it didn't work. :(.

I'd say it's more of a privilege. What's a wing conspiracy? Is that when Joe and Brian trick Roy?

It is to say the least somewhat creepy that the Mean Girls Just dog pile literally seconds after each other's posts. It's like a cyber reach-around.😂

It is to say the least somewhat creepy that the Mean Girls Just dog pile literally seconds after each other's posts. It's like a cyber reach-around.😂

what alias are you again?

It is to say the least somewhat creepy that the Mean Girls Just dog pile literally seconds after each other's posts. It's like a cyber reach-around.

Wow. You actually posted something in English that people can read. I'm going to give you credit on this one.

Hopefully the rest of your posts will be in English from here on out.

Do people really think that because no toddlers were chained up in Alefantis' basement that human trafficking and pedophilia somehow do not exist?

Oh, not to mention that the pizza parlor actually didn't have a basement at all.😂😂

Oh, not to mention that the pizza parlor actually didn't have a basement at all.😂😂

Pegasus Museum does.

Pegasus Museum does.

Pegasus? Like the horse with wings? What's next? The Unicorn Museum? What? Are they trafficking in Hobbits?

WTF? Is this thread in English? :wacko:

Given those back to back posts and who they were authored by...not likely very clear or intelligent English.

Pegasus? Like the horse with wings? What's next? The Unicorn Museum? What? Are they trafficking in Hobbits?

Educate yourself.

He's good at it. He's been going down on dudes since his daddy showed him how to suck.

Another weak ass effort by you and RPLite...guessing Mr Hand, Hawker and Max were no different.

Given those back to back posts and who they were authored by...not likely very clear or intelligent English.

Now this is fockin' irony at its finest! Wow!

Another weak ass effort by you and RPLite...guessing Mr Hand, Hawker and Max were no different.

Well, If you had a pair of balls and weren't afraid of reading posts you might know first hand...

• Like 2

Well, If you had a pair of balls and weren't afraid of reading posts you might know first hand...

Ironic that he's afraid of seeing posts that are insulting to him as he goes around insulting others.

• Like 1

While I actually do find their posts slightly amusing, it's still weird how they tongue each others orifices in these threads.

This sums it up.

• Like 1

You're just mad you don't have enough people for a good orifice licking reach around session like we do.

Wait.....

No.

Roseanne tweets support of Trump conspiracy theory, confuses Twitter

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/31/politics/roseanne-barr-conspiracy-tweets/index.html

Roseannes Tweet

"President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere. notice that. I disagree on some things, but give him benefit of doubt-4 now,"

This is not a news organization. They are straight propaganda. Focking disgusting. They want Trump to fail so badly they would rather children sold as sex slaves. I can't wait for Mr. I don't even watch CNN to defend this garbage.

Rosanne is an unfunny, fat a$$ cow. So any words that come out her mouth are automatically discredited. Human trafficking is sick and the perps are despicable human beings so I really shouldn't make jokes about such subjects. That being said....

Rosanne took her pants to the dry cleaners and the lady said, "we don't do curtains." She wore a yellow raincoat and people yelled Taxi!
Shes so fat when he stepped on the scale it said, "To be continued." She has so many double chins she looks like she is staring at you over a pile of pancakes. Shes so fat that when the family has their picture taken, you’re the background. :D

Do you think Norm would have still gone to Cheers everyday if they yelled Tard or Loser every time he walked in?

No he would come to Arnold's!! BWAAAA HAAA HAAA !!!!

• Like 1