KSB - paid

Dain - paid

Nuggs - paid

LOD - paid

Pat - paid

Fumble - paid

ed cbf ww cruz ksb dain nuggs lod pat fum
fum pat lod nuggs dain ksb cruz ww cbf ed

Ed, are you on hiatus from the GC again? Want me to bump over there to make sure everyone sees this?

Ed, are you on hiatus from the GC again? Want me to bump over there to make sure everyone sees this?

yes. TY

I just spent a glorious week in Orlando/Kissimmee

I hope we finish by tee off

I hope we finish by tee off

I hope you choke on a manhole cover

1.1 Dustin Johnson

Got a double or nothing going on with WW for the $20 I won at the Arnold Palmer. Cruzer, do you just wanna go double or nothing for whatever we bet on the Pamer?

Is this the Cruzer official draft thread?

Normally I'm all for chaos. In fact, I consider it an Edex Tradition unlike any other. But I, your fearless leader, am far too locked in this week to have time for any foolishness. After all, it's CBFalcon week.

Is this the Cruzer official draft thread?

Normally I'm all for chaos. In fact, I consider it an Edex Tradition unlike any other. But I, your fearless leader, am far too locked in this week to have time for any foolishness. After all, it's CBFalcon week.

He will be here soon to start the official thread

Think I have it all up and squared away - cbf on the clock.

Got a double or nothing going on with WW for the $20 I won at the Arnold Palmer. Cruzer, do you just wanna go double or nothing for whatever we bet on the Pamer?

I got you something in the mail - will get it this week....... But let's do another shirt or something - I'm due. :wall:

I got you something in the mail - will get it this week....... But let's do another shirt or something - I'm due. :wall:

You're on. Eventually it'll be warm enough here for me to get to an actual golf course to get one.

Cruzer with the Rory pick.....

That pick surprised me as you always seemed to side with Jordan in the Rory vs Spieth debate...Then mix in that Spieth has a much better Masters history....and that Spieth appears to be mostly on form after a a 3rd place finish in Houston.

I think you made the right call, but explain yourself.

Cruzer with the Rory pick.....

I think you made the right call, but explain yourself.

As you know, golf is a game of streaks........ When you're on and feeling it - you're invincible.. But when you're off, you're freaking lost - like you've never even played the game before.

Jordan appears to be in a rut - and it's mostly due to his putter.. He has fallen drastically in the putting stats, totally fighting himself out there........ Rory on the other hand, appears to be on the verge of going on a tear. Apparently the work he's done with Brad Faxon is paying off.. If he can catch a hot putter this week - he should be there Sunday.

As you know, golf is a game of streaks........ When you're on and feeling it - you're invincible.. But when you're off, you're freaking lost - like you've never even played the game before.

Jordan appears to be in a rut - and it's mostly due to his putter.. He has fallen drastically in the putting stats, totally fighting himself out there........ Rory on the other hand, appears to be on the verge of going on a tear. Apparently the work he's done with Brad Faxon is paying off.. If he can catch a hot putter this week - he should be there Sunday.

I watched Spieth a lot this past week and I can tell you that he is hitting the ball absolutely phenomenal. If he putts anything like normal he wins that tourney by 5 shots. I watched 3 times when he had birdie putts inside 15 feet and he ended up making bogey. Inexcusable.

Speef is also 160 in sand saves

I watched Spieth a lot this past week and I can tell you that he is hitting the ball absolutely phenomenal. If he putts anything like normal he wins that tourney by 5 shots. I watched 3 times when he had birdie putts inside 15 feet and he ended up making bogey. Inexcusable.

Speef is also 160 in sand saves

Its the hair plugs. They weigh his head down or something

Not terrible pairing for TW by any means......... but a little surprising to not seem him paired with fellow Major winners.

i know there are methods to their pairings, some of them at least... but doesn't it feel like they did all they could to set Tiger and Spieth up for early success? Like make sure they are the alpha dogs in their groups but still pair them with really good players they can feed off of just not "super stars" that would be the least bit intimidating. All level headed sort of nice guys (noren, fleetwood, leishman, oosty).

like no way they were getting paired with phil, rory, sergio, DJ, Day... or wildcards like Bubba, Rahm, Poulter or Reed.

I will be 62 for the 100th Masters :cry:

Will Tiger still be playing?

Tiger isn't playing the par 3, what a twat