Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

***Movie Draft***

There is no way this drafts lasts for 2 hours without Voltaire. Thanks to everyone for a good time, but especially Volty for his leadership. Shows the value of 18 hours of sleep a night.

There is no way this drafts lasts for 2 hours without Voltaire. Thanks to everyone for a good time, but especially Volty for his leadership. Shows the value of 18 hours of sleep a night.

Seconded

So.... lets vote?

Voting is easy to set up. All the stuff is there.

I just... even though we always vote ... and even though I always do pretty well in voting ... I just never liked the voting aspect in these things. I love drafting more.

Maybe you can set that up. Everything's done except the thread. Make sure vote results are open so we don't get any 80s music shenanigans that screw up the result.

Voting is easy to set up. All the stuff is there.

I just... even though we always vote ... and even though I always do pretty well in voting ... I just never liked the voting aspect in these things. I love drafting more.

Maybe you can set that up. Everything's done except the thread. Make sure vote results are open so we don't get any 80s music shenanigans that screw up the result.

Yeah no problem I can do that.

So should I just put up a poll with all the entries, include each roster in the OP, allow multiple choices in voting and make voting public.. that's it?

I'm also surprised that there were no Woody Allen films selected.

Annie Hall

Play it again Sam

Broadway Danny Rose

Yeah no problem I can do that.

So should I just put up a poll with all the entries, include each roster in the OP, allow multiple choices in voting and make voting public.. that's it?

Do with it as you want. Take charge, I'm out.

Just make sure the results are open. The 80s music draft was closed and thus the results are forever tainted.

Voting aside. The lists all look great. You can see many trends in age and interest around the edges. 60% - 80% of any list could be mine.

Voting aside. The lists all look great. You can see many trends in age and interest around the edges. 60% - 80% of any list could be mine.

This. Voting wasn't easy. I went with Voltaire, HT and myself (of course).

This. Voting wasn't easy.

One of the reasons I did the voting run-off style. Much easier to select a top 3 rather than an overall favorite.

One of the reasons I did the voting run-off style. Much easier to select a top 3 rather than an overall favorite.

:thumbsup: