SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

And that is a Racist statement because the narrative is it affects the poor. Associating Minorities with poverty is incredible Racist.

A true Racist does not understand why his thought process is racist. HTH

Again...you are lying about my statement.

You are trolling hard here...but Im sure the Trumpswabs here think youre licking my ass.

Again...you are lying about my statement.

You are trolling hard here...but Im sure the Trumpswabs here think youre licking my ass.

You are really messed up.

Because most Voter ID laws have been shown to be voter suppression attempts and usually if homeless people and illegal aliens.

He's a douschebag troll in his basement

Odd how my hike doesnt have a basement. And youre conversing with a guy who spends his time on this board trying to get my attention all day.

Oh those new indictments on the Russians....

Propaganda? Why do you anti trump clowns so easily lap up the utter nonsense? What's wrong with you ?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/13/rosenstein-delivers-indictments-for-12-russians-then-buries-in-lock-box-of-doj-national-security-division/

While the DOJ document is full of detailed accusations; which has given the narrative engineers a great deal of fuel; theres a specific aspect missing. The entire indictment (full pdf below) is based on the premise of the FBI conducting some -unexplained and unsubstantiated- form of forensic data-analysis to formulate their detailed conclusions.

However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers?

Anyone?. Anyone

• Like 2

Oh those new indictments on the Russians....

Propaganda? Why do you anti trump clowns so easily lap up the utter nonsense? What's wrong with you ?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/13/rosenstein-delivers-indictments-for-12-russians-then-buries-in-lock-box-of-doj-national-security-division/

While the DOJ document is full of detailed accusations; which has given the narrative engineers a great deal of fuel; theres a specific aspect missing. The entire indictment (full pdf below) is based on the premise of the FBI conducting some -unexplained and unsubstantiated- form of forensic data-analysis to formulate their detailed conclusions.

However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers?

Anyone?. Anyone

Whines about CNN being propaganda...whines about indictments being propaganda...cites opinions from Conservative Treehouse. Holy that is funny.

The data analysis isnt unsubstantiated at all...Hell Saints Amd O both explained metadata to you.

This idiotic notion that the FBI doesnt actually know who did thenhavking is so focking foolish...bit of course you buy it. FFS you are bashing US intelligence and defending Russian hackers. All because actual propaganda sites told you to. Its pathetic.

Who did the Democrats hire to determine if their server was hacked? Crowdstrike

What were the names of two of the contractors who were illegally permitted access by the FBI to NSA 702 About Queries? Crowdstrike and Fusion GPS.

Only a focking fool would believe that farce of the DNC Server being hacked without letting the FBI to examine the evidence ESPECIALLY now that we know the FBI was allowing the same Crowdstrike/Fusion GPS organizations to illegally spy. Explains why the FBI that kicked in Manafort's door at 4 am and handcuffed his wife on white collar crimes would let National Security issue like election tampering go without a proper investigation.

• Like 1

Odd how my hike doesnt have a basement. And youre conversing with a guy who spends his time on this board trying to get my attention all day.

Your hike doesnt have a basement? Wtf are you talking about?

Your hike doesnt have a basement? Wtf are you talking about?

He doesn’t know how to edit his posts after he is triggered and his fingers flip out in his hysteria to type a reply quickly. He’s admitted it.

https://themarketswork.com/2018/04/05/the-uncovering-mike-rogers-investigation-section-702-fisa-abuse-the-fbi/

Read this slowly and digest the timeline. The bad guys tried stalling NSA Director Mike Rogers from delivering his audit results so they could continue lying to the FISA court. He pulled an end around on them and went to verbally tell the FISA court on October 24th, 2016. He also briefed the DOJ/FBI about these abuses on the very same day they secured the FISA warrant on Carter Page (Oct 21st, 2016.) There are no coincidences here people.

Rogers was forced to verbally notify the FISA Court on October 24, 2016 – before he had finalized his written notification – specifically to halt the FISA Court’s pending Certification on October 26, 2016. On October 26, 2016, Rogers submitted his written notification to the FISA Court on exactly the same day the FISA Court was scheduled to complete its review

Later he would personally brief the incoming President about the illegal spying going on at Trump Tower causing Trump to move his transition team to New Jersey.

The more I learn about Admiral Rogers the more I think he deserves a medal at the very least.

For those that don't want to be bothered by reading through all those links here's the Rogers timeline:

• November 2015-April 2016 – The FBI and DOJ’s National Security Division (NSD) uses private contractors to access raw FISA information using “To” and “From” FISA-702(16) & “About” FISA-702(17) queries.
  • March 2016 – NSA Director Rogers becomes aware of improper access to raw FISA data.
  • April 2016 – Rogers orders the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit on 702 NSA compliance.
  • April 18 2016 – Rogers shuts down FBI/NSD contractor access to the FISA Search System.
  • September 26 2016 – DOJ’s NSD Head John Carlin files the Government’s proposed 2016 Section 702 certifications. Carlin has been aware of Rogers’ compliance review.
  • September 27 2016 – Carlin announces he is resigning. Mary McCord will later assume his position.
  • October 15, 2016 – Carlin formally leaves the NSD.
  • Mid-October 2016 – DNI Clapper submits a recommendation to the White House that Director Rogers be removed from the NSA.
  • October 20 2016 – Rogers is briefed by the NSA compliance officer on the Section 702 NSA compliance audit and “About” query violations.
  • October 21 2016 – Rogers shuts down all “About Query” activity. Rogers reports the activity to DOJ and prepares to go before the FISA Court.
  • October 21 2016 – DOJ & FBI seek and receive a Title I FISA probable cause order authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. At this point, the FISA Court is unaware of the Section 702 violations.
  • October 24 2016 – Rogers verbally informs the FISA Court of Section 702(17) violations.
  • October 26 2016 – Rogers formally informs the FISA Court of 702(17) violations in writing.
  • November 17 2016 (morning) – Rogers travels to meet President-Elect Trump and his Transition Team in Trump Tower. Rogers does not inform DNI James Clapper.
  • November 17 2016 (evening) – Trump Transition Team announces they are moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.
  • Like 1

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/a-review-of-the-doj-fbi-fisa-application-release/

So just as expected the FISA warrant against Carter Page relied almost solely on the unverified Dossier as well as news reports the FBI quoted in which they leaked to get it 'second sourced'.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/23/indicted-senate-staffer-james-wolfe-leaked-a-2017-copy-of-full-fisa-warrant-against-carter-page-to-reporter-ali-watkins/

Also, apparently the same FISA warrant was released by that Senate Staffer Wolfe to his fockbuddy Ali Watkins at NYT. It may have been part of a leak hunt.

Focking clown show continues to entertain.

Now that it has been proven to the public that the investigation is based on a setup, does the investigation continue?

Its been proven what?

Only thing proven is Nunes whole memo and charade was completely false.

The investigation is not based on a set up...never has been and the recent FISA reveal shows that even more. And yes...the investigation continues despite the cries of those who want it to end because they dont seek actual truth...only to protect their cult leader.

It helps if you spell the guy's name right and even 13 results with your spelling of it. 700+ spelled correctly.

A defiant liar owns no one. HTH

Conspiracy?

24+ officials resign, demoted, fired.................got an explanation for that yet?

You trusted the FBI/DOJ when they were opening investigation into Trump/Russia collusion but how about now when they're investigating (actual investigation) Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, I.G. investigation into multiple violations?

Other than the fact that they looked at pretty much everything already before, opening an investigation doesn't mean deadly . But the so-called Witch Hunt which just continually yields more and more confessions and indictments and information is a whole nother matter.

So, the FBI presented hearsay from an "informant" as the proof needed to spy on an American citizen. And liberals are ok with that? Wow. Oh yeah, and Hillarys people paid for the hearsay. Someone play the Benny Hill song please.

• Like 1

I have not been paying attention to the thread for quite a while. Have these FBI/DOJ scumbags been arrested and hanged for treason yet?

I hate to break it to Filthy. I'm not going to quote all his just to mention this. But for different judges signed off on the Carter page fisa warrant. All four of them? Republicans.

The guy running the Mueller investigation? Was handpicked by trumps own folks. He's not some Obama hold over. He was specifically brought back and at the time Trump couldn't say enough good things about him. Until the news gets tighter.

I loved her Carter page got nailed yesterday.

Oh I wouldn't say I'm an advisor.

But you did. You wrote specifically that you're an advisor to the Russians.

Oh you know just casual comments and stuff... Good Lord.

have you guys started noticing that as The Noose gets tighter, the doj gets allegedly shadier? The investigation gets allegedly Shadier? And suddenly all the that there ever was is getting thrown at the wall and seeing what will stick? Uranium one, The Avett Brothers, bills blowjob, whatever. Anything to distract. That tells you the investigation is getting Tighter and Tighter.

Oh and by the way, among others, both Rubio and Gowdy have come out and said the FBI acted completely appropriately and that this investigation is completely valid. Which I can Rubio and Gowdy for Christ sake. Trump is losing support everywhere he turns.

Wiffle is still trotting out the "but,but they're republicans" BS? Give it up Homer. That means nothing. Ever hear of the "Never Trumpers" ? They're republicans too. And those judges were most likely appointed by Bush. Move on.

Again, remember how Trump and his buddies swore up and down that the IG report was going to be the end-all and be-all. The Smoking Gun that proves that everything is a Witch Hunt Yadi Yadi yada? And then the report came out. And absolute crickets. And then the full IG report came out and even less than crickets?

But but but one agent called Trump an idiot! Yeah, so did three of his own cabinet members including his secretary of state LOL.

Now, it's like a greatest hits album. Hey you let's dust off uranium one! And Hillary's emails! Yeah I know we've already had seven investigations for years and years but but but😂😂😂

When you search post count in this thread it pretty much comes up exactly how you would expect.

I have not been paying attention to the thread for quite a while. Have these FBI/DOJ scumbags been arrested and hanged for treason yet?

Not only no...but the recent info that came out puts them in an even better light and hurts Oage, Trump and Nunes even more. If you actually read the documents and analysis rather than listening to Trump say it.

Not only no...but the recent info that came out puts them in an even better light and hurts Oage, Trump and Nunes even more. If you actually read the documents and analysis rather than listening to Trump say it.

soft, they should release the full unredacted version of the FISA app to the public.

Agree ?

wiffle avoids the painful truths revealed while DESPERATELY clinging to his The View talking points.

"But they're Republicans" So was McCain who delivered the Dossier to the FBI (although they already had several editions since they ran the Op)

No comment on the FISA Warrant released? It shows it was almost solely based on the Dossier. Regale us with how the fact the Obama DOJ/FBI manufactured evidence (along with the assistance of the CIA/GCHQ) means absolutely nothing but those worthless indictments of Phishing Russians are GOLD JERRY!!!!!!!!!! GOLD!!!!!!

Turns out everything Sara Carter has been saying about all of the chicanery involving this "investigation " is true. The lady knows her stuff.

So Nunes/Gowdy Memo was spot on...............and Schiff-for-brains is desperate to try and change the narrative.

When do the indictments start hitting?

So Nunes/Gowdy Memo was spot on...............and Schiff-for-brains is desperate to try and change the narrative.

When do the indictments start hitting?

Lol. Schiff is a fockin moron. Good on ya Rep. Nunes

The weekend release of a highly-redacted version of the FBI's application for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to wiretap onetime Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page has renewed the argument over the Nunes memo — the brief report produced by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes detailing problems in the application. From the time of the memo's release in February, Democrats and some in the press have denounced it as a collection of lies and mischaracterizations. On Saturday night, the denouncing started again. "The only thing the newly released FISA documents show is that Republicans have been lying for months," the lefty think tank Center for American Progress saidin a typical response.

Now, however, we have both the memo and the FISA application, if in a blacked-out state. We can compare the two. And doing so shows the Nunes memo was overwhelmingly accurate. Perhaps some Democrats do not believe it should have been written, or they dispute what it included and left out, or they do not agree with its conclusions, but it was in fact accurate.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fisa-warrant-application-supports-nunes-memo

Can't wait to hear this one explained away..

its funny, real reliable unbiased news sources like CNN, MSNBC BBC, snopes and the NYT all came to the conclusion that this report release was bad for Nunes and Trump because all the redactions prove they had the goods on Page, who hasn't been charged with a crime.

Think I have commented on the fisa. For different Republican judges. End of story.

Washington examiner and exactly a Bastion of balanced news. Others have said literally just the opposite that the release of the full report completely shut down Nunez and all.

The timing tells everything you need to know. That the investigation was well after the wiretap and that the initial look-see had a lot more to do with Carter page than anything else. And Carter page has admitted his involvement. And the Greek guy battling his drunken ass off to the Australians preceded all of that! And he's admitted that as well.

this is why I don't play much in this thread. You guys just keep repeating the same shyt over and over again - hell, some of your kids are still on uranium one! Anything to distract from the fact that Trump is clearly and obviously dirty. He admitted - as did his son

, as stated hope Hicks, and soon manafort will admit as well, that Trump senior made up the whole magnitsky act lie instead of admitting that they were trolling for Hillary trash. That is collusion to commit obstruction. Note difference is, he did it for the Press. Because so far he hasn't been charged. Note the part about so far. Mower isn't given him an out. When he is charged, if he tries to pull the same , it's perjury and it's game over. But so far they have 4 different Witnesses all telling the same story against Trump.

And we know that you would support Trump if he shot his wife on national TV. What's the point of having discussion with you?

Think I have commented on the fisa. For different Republican judges. End of story.

Washington examiner and exactly a Bastion of balanced news. Others have said literally just the opposite that the release of the full report completely shut down Nunez and all.

The timing tells everything you need to know. That the investigation was well after the wiretap and that the initial look-see had a lot more to do with Carter page than anything else. And Carter page has admitted his involvement. And the Greek guy battling his drunken ass off to the Australians preceded all of that! And he's admitted that as well.

this is why I don't play much in this thread. You guys just keep repeating the same shyt over and over again - hell, some of your kids are still on uranium one! Anything to distract from the fact that Trump is clearly and obviously dirty. He admitted - as did his son

, as stated hope Hicks, and soon manafort will admit as well, that Trump senior made up the whole magnitsky act lie instead of admitting that they were trolling for Hillary trash. That is collusion to commit obstruction. Note difference is, he did it for the Press. Because so far he hasn't been charged. Note the part about so far. Mower isn't given him an out. When he is charged, if he tries to pull the same ######, it's perjury and it's game over. But so far they have 4 different Witnesses all telling the same story against Trump.

And we know that you would support Trump if he shot his wife on national TV. What's the point of having discussion with you?

the Republican appointed judges talking point doesn't fly.

There are plenty of never trump Republicans.

Your pathetic and weak delfection talking point will never erase the factual criminal and corrupt actions taken by the IC under the direction of the Obama administration.

Stop trying with that nonsense and debate the facts you hack coward.