SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Strzok-Page texts reveal 'coordinated' FBI leak strategy to harm Trump, GOP congressman claims

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/10/strzok-page-texts-reveal-coordinated-fbi-leak-strategy-to-harm-trump-gop-congressman-claims.html

Even the retards still hanging onto the Russian Collusion hoax can't defend this. Strategic leaking of an ongoing investigation to second/third source information for the FISAs. Most likely these reporters were being paid to do so from Fusion GPS.

Felonies................Will they media be held accountable in this conspiracy?

• Like 1

Even the retards still hanging onto the Russian Collusion hoax can't defend this. Strategic leaking of an ongoing investigation to second/third source information for the FISAs. Most likely these reporters were being paid to do so from Fusion GPS.

Felonies................Will they media be held accountable in this conspiracy?

Even if there was collusion, the leaks of an on going investigation is still a serious offense. How are they spinning this?

Even if there was collusion, the leaks of an on going investigation is still a serious offense. How are they spinning this?

I heard some weak sauce last night saying "Sometimes they leak to cause the subject of an investigation to slip up". :lol:

I heard some weak sauce last night saying "Sometimes they leak to cause the subject of an investigation to slip up". :lol:

Sometimes that's illegal.

Guys... guys, relax. They committed all these treasonous crimes for the good of the country and for you!

So did Oliver North. He was convicted of three felonies. And Fawn Hall had to be given immunity from prosecution for her crimes.( shredding eveidence) Boy, the Democrats were all about the rule of law then.

So did Oliver North. He was convicted of three felonies. And Fawn Hall had to be given immunity from prosecution for her crimes.( shredding eveidence) Boy, the Democrats were all about the rule of law then.

North and Liddy could start gofundmes and make millions today, provided they were democrats. No republican is going to give a dime to a criminal.

Guys... guys, relax. They committed all these treasonous crimes for the good of the country and for you!

Treasonous crimes...odd how they all committed those treasonous crimes (none of your bogus allegations come anywhere near to meeting the definition of treasonous btw)...yet nobody being charged with anything.

Laughable.

Treasonous crimes...odd how they all committed those treasonous crimes (none of your bogus allegations come anywhere near to meeting the definition of treasonous btw)...yet nobody being charged with anything.

Laughable.

patience my friend...investigators ongoing, grand juries impaneled.

Your team is focked

Laughable.

Yeah, the top echelon of the FBI and DOJ get fired or resign all the time.

dont be dumb, that happened because they are patriots

dont be dumb, that happened because they are patriots

Oh I thought it was because they were late for work a bunch of times.

Get fired, then immediately start gofundme pages to pay for legal expenses. Happens all the time. Nothing to see here.

Laughable.

Is Trump charged with anything? You'll say 'that investigation is still underway' :lol:

So the I.G. is still investigating; McCabe has been criminally referred. Plenty of others fired, demoted, resigned that will be (or have been) criminally referred.

• Like 1

patience my friend...investigators ongoing, grand juries impaneled.

Your team is focked

Sure it is...as I have said something nice day one...if any are guilty lock them up regardless of party.

I wont make excuses like you all do.

The only thing you have right now is McCabe lacking candor and he likely sees nothing beyond his firing that already happened.

But you wont ever admit to being full of .

"Lacking candor". An nice way of saying he's dishonest.

Fidelity

Bravery

Integrity.

To find a man of his stature as dishonest is rare and gigantic.

McCabe is a DC scumbag. His lawyer set up the gofundme to pay his legal bills. Slime. bot loves him though, for some reason. :dunno:

Is Trump charged with anything? You'll say 'that investigation is still underway' :lol:

So the I.G. is still investigating; McCabe has been criminally referred. Plenty of others fired, demoted, resigned that will be (or have been) criminally referred.

:first:

• Like 1

Coming from the guy making Obama comments in the debt thread.

You all spew nothing but the right wing Kool aid talking points.

That's a great comeback....for a 3rd grader.

Remember when the losers of the election were saying that they were worried that Trump now had the codes to the nukes? What they were really afraid of was that he had access to all the classified information on them. It's coming. Probably in the next few weeks. And

It's going to be spectacular.

• Like 1

And more dirt on Strzok and Page about leaks

New Strzok-Page texts reveal others were ‘leaking like mad’ in lead up to Trump-Russia probe

New text messages between ex-FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page reveal others were "leaking like mad" in the run-up to the Trump-Russia collusion probe, according to new communications between the former lovers obtained exclusively by Fox News.

A lengthy exchange dated Dec. 15, 2016 appears to reveal a potential leak operation for “political” purposes.

“Oh, remind me to tell you tomorrow about the times doing a story about the rnc hacks,” Page texted Strzok.

“And more than they already did? I told you Quinn told me they pulling out all the stops on some story…” Strzok replied.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/12/new-strzok-page-texts-reveal-others-were-leaking-like-mad-in-lead-up-to-trump-russia-probe.html

More than just the FBI/DOJ leaking to the media as well according to the Dec 2016 texts exchanged.

Strzok again replied: “Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried, and political, they’re kicking into overdrive.”

No lawyer can talk you fockers out of those admissions. :doh:

Another very bad day for Paul Manafort.

Good day for the US and prosecutors though, including forfeiture of assets (he just focking paid for the investigation :lol:)

Good day for the US and prosecutors though, including forfeiture of assets (he just focking paid for the investigation :lol:)

big woopdeedoo

big woopdeedoo

Conspiracy against thebUS including time during the campaign and is cooperating with special counsel...I await the spin.

For a witch hunt...it sure keeps getting a lot of guilty pleas and convictions.

Good day for the US and prosecutors though, including forfeiture of assets (he just focking paid for the investigation WALL :lol:)

:pointstosky:

Conspiracy against thebUS including time during the campaign and is cooperating with special counsel...I await the spin.

For a witch hunt...it sure keeps getting a lot of guilty pleas and convictions.

For NOTHING related to Russia you doofus.

For NOTHING related to Russia you doofus.

He's the board Joy Behar.

1271 posts in this thread and this is my first.

This investigation is nothing but a witch hunt at this point. Yeah they will find stuff but the same would be true regardless of which political party was investigated this in depth.

It needs to stop.

1271 posts in this thread and this is my first.

This investigation is nothing but a witch hunt at this point. Yeah they will find stuff but the same would be true regardless of which political party was investigated this in depth.

It needs to stop.

Did you even read the Manafort stuff the past month? That doesnt happen in every campaign.

This everyone does it stuff is just so ignorant and idiotic.

My opinion is different than your opinion. However, we will not find out until the next campaign unless every campaign is investigated in this much detail.

Which as I am typing it out does not sound like that bad of plan. It would help keep the dishonest people out of Washington.

I did a 180!

Investigate every presidential campaign like this as soon as the primaries are over!

How many witch hunts turn up this many convictions and guilty pleas?

Google is failing me here, when has the FBI ever investigated a campaign in the way they are investigating this campaign?

It's because senior FBI officials have their asses on the line.

Google is failing me here, when has the FBI ever investigated a campaign in the way they are investigating this campaign?

When has a campaign ever given them this many reasons to?

Defending the Mueller investigation at this point only shows a high level of animus towards Trump.

The earlier texts between Strzok and Page were bad enough to show extreme bias. The more recent ones show a coordinated effort among several institutions (FBI, DOJ, CIA, GCHQ, MSM, etc) and Trump STILL beat them. Let that sink in......With all that against him, he still bested them AND is crushing it economically and diplomatically.

Instead of hating the man, thank God he's on our side FFS.

Hillary locked up yet? How about Comey and Meuller?

Not yet. But light years closer than Trump Russia link. Keep checking back.