SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

From 2007?

:lol:

That is reaching right there.

Im sure he has straightened right up...

The ramblings of an unhinged lunatic who you all put in the Oval Office.

Pot meet kettle.
  • Like 1

Says the unhinnged lunatic who buys into every single focking anti-Trump 'smoking gun' farce. :rolleyes:

Says the guy who voted for Gary Johnson.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/08/mueller-manafort-journalist-leak/

More trouble for Mueller's team. His pit bull Weissman met with reporters in 2017 to talk about Manafort case.

Focking clown show....

How much more does anyone have to see? This was a full blown conspiracy. Anyone denying that at this point isn't to be taken serious.

• Like 1

Irony. If they had shut this down when they should have, there would be no exposure to all the corruption. Now they have to keep it going and expose more of their own incompetence.

• Like 1

Irony. If they had shut this down when they should have, there would be no exposure to all the corruption. Now they have to keep it going and expose more of their own incompetence.

Horowitz would have found it. In fact Team Mueller is scared sh!tless how much he does have. He exposed the Strzok/Page texts and most certainly all the leaks from Mueller's team.

This is the reason they can't move forward with the Flynn sentencing. As soon as they do, another shoe will drop.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/09/important-robert-mueller-lead-attorney-coordinated-investigative-strategy-with-four-ap-reporters/

Yeah....Weissman's crank is caught in the machinery. His history of dirty tricks has caught up with him. He arranged meeting in 2017 with 4 AP journalists to discuss investigative tactics.

Manafort may walk too.

My fockin bank account is loving it. This guy make me rich.

I betcha' it's making Slotard's wife rich too.

Slotard's on welfare isn't he? I mean he bitches so much and the market is rising so much, making everyone with investments richer by the day, there's no way he has money.

My fockin bank account is loving it. This guy make me rich.

As was Obama during recovery. Yet the same people praising Trumps basked Obama as terrible for the economy...we get it.

Slotard's on welfare isn't he? I mean he bitches so much and the market is rising so much, making everyone with investments richer by the day, there's no way he has money.

Max still talking ignorant and both using the foolish tard stuff I see.

And your ignorance too with the welfare comment...also I about the market? Not really...just point out the reality of trends that you all deny and ignore.

As was Obama during recovery. Yet the same people praising Trumps basked Obama as terrible for the economy...we get it.

Obama brought us back to where we started with no recovery for 7 years. You just confirmed you are not in the market and no nothing about economics.

Trump is good for the working man, the super rich and the non working poor hate him.

Obama brought us back to where we started with no recovery for 7 years. You just confirmed you are not in the market and no nothing about economics.

Trump is good for the working man, the super rich and the non working poor hate him.

No recovery...this is false. And Ondodnt conform anything and as usual you show how ignorant you are about me and every focking topic on this board.

He isnt good for the working man...but you keep thinking that.

No recovery...this is false. And Ondodnt conform anything and as usual you show how ignorant you are about me and every focking topic on this board.

You are so damn stupid.

And Ondodnt conform anything

WTF language is this?

Says the guy who voted for Gary Johnson.

A lot of people who had balloons and confetti all set to go when Hillary won, claimed they voted for Gary Johnson after the fact to try and save face. Its hard enough to accept the reality the Trump is POTUS without also admitting your horse lost the race.

A lot of people who had balloons and confetti all set to go when Hillary won, claimed they voted for Gary Johnson after the fact to try and save face. Its hard enough to accept the reality the Trump is POTUS without also admitting your horse lost the race.

I claimed it leading up and over and over that Id never vote for her or support her.

Your FBG buddies that all support Trump are the odd ones that wont even admit voting for him and claim to be Johnson voters.

Also...being a Johnson voter is still a better alternative than having voted for either Trump or Hillary. Id do the same today ifthose werent choices or wrote in Evan McMullin

If you wanted to work you might understand.

Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-27/barack-obama-now-only-president-history-never-have-year-3-gdp-growth

If you wanted to work you might understand.

Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-27/barack-obama-now-only-president-history-never-have-year-3-gdp-growth

I do work...also whats GDP growth right now...and this doesnt disprove what I said...also...you all whine so much about sources yet use the worst possible ones over and over. So pathetic.

I do work...also whats GDP growth right now...and this doesnt disprove what I said...also...you all whine so much about sources yet use the worst possible ones over and over. So pathetic.

You have no self awareness at all.

Economic growth under Trump has been strongest in 13 years

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/economic-growth-under-trump-has-been-strongest-in-13-years/ar-AAuBVYc

And it does disprove what you said!

there are none so blind as those who will not see.

• Like 1

Economic growth under Trump has been strongest in 13 years

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/economic-growth-under-trump-has-been-strongest-in-13-years/ar-AAuBVYc

And it does disprove what you said!

there are none so blind as those who will not see.

What was 2017 GDP growth (since that was your measure)?

how about last quarter?

Your last quote there is perfect for you...the most blind of all.

I said there was growth...youvlaimed there was none. Your post was factually incorrect.

Factories starting up after decades = jobs

Companies bringing millions back to U.S. = jobs

Wages being raised = better quality of life for workers

And while you're basking on the couch, your wife's take home pay has gone up.

Factories starting up after decades = jobs

Companies bringing millions back to U.S. = jobs

Wages being raised = better quality of life for workers

And while you're basking on the couch, your wife's take home pay has gone up.

Prosperity is the enemy of neo-liberalism.

Prosperity is the enemy of neo-liberalism.

Facts and logic are the enemy of bored Trumpswabs.

Facts and logic are the enemy of bored Trumpswabs.

Didn't you vote for Gary Johnson?

Who posted in: Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

lol

Was the editing out of Sho at 111 on purpose or accidental? :lol:

320 combined posts for the mean girls.

Well done ladies. :lol:

Was the editing out of Sho at 111 on purpose or accidental? :lol:

MDC is a habitual liar. Raised wrong.

:lol: he did it again.

MDC is a Lyin turd.