Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Bombs Away

You think perpetuating war in these countries doesnt create more refugees?

I know some of you see me post it and just react...but use your focking brains just once before the usual faux outrage that I said something.

Someone tell Slowstuff these sub humans have been destroying each other forever in New and increasingly more disgusting ways as history rolls on, long before 1492. They like it.

I know some of you see me post it and just react...but use your focking brains just once before the usual faux outrage that I said something.

The guy whose every waking thought is dictated by the MSM is telling others to use their brains. Can't make this up.
  • Like 1

Someone tell Slowstuff these sub humans have been destroying each other forever in New and increasingly more disgusting ways as history rolls on, long before 1492. They like it.

True, the whole place is in a perma war and it never ends. Maybe its pointless to interfere, just let them do what they do and blow them off the map if it affects US soil.

True, the whole place is in a perma war and it never ends. Maybe its pointless to interfere, just let them do what they do and blow them off the map if it affects US soil.

Perhaps it is...but people

Can look at the numbers during these wars and we have had a hand in much of it over the last 20+ years there.

To claim we have no part in it is utterly ignorant (expected from the guy that still responds to me constantly )

Perhaps it is...but people

Can look at the numbers during these wars and we have had a hand in much of it over the last 20+ years there.

To claim we have no part in it is utterly ignorant (expected from the guy that still responds to me constantly )

Lol. What a child.

• Like 1

I love the fact that guys here who cant tell you what ROE is are suddenly military experts

I love the fact that guys here who cant tell you what ROE is are suddenly military experts

What do fish eggs have to do with anything? :dunno:

Rhymes with Sho so I'm sure it has something to do with mental retardation.

But what about Wade? :doh:

That chick on ROE has a great rack.

Link! :mad:

Here is a question for anyone who doubts that there are not "deep" players behind the scenes pulling the strings:

Hearing Assad talk about the deep state is interesting. He's very well spoken, esp. as a non-native English speaker.

About 5 mins in:

Another (shorter) thought provoking

. He's either an absolutely phenomenal liar (to the point I'm in awe), or the complexity of Syria's domestic scene coupled with conflict generated by competing foreign interests makes disinformation reign.
  • Like 1

Hearing Assad talk about the deep state is interesting. He's very well spoken, esp. as a non-native English speaker.

About 5 mins in:

Another (shorter) thought provoking

. He's either an absolutely phenomenal liar (to the point I'm in awe), or the complexity of Syria's domestic scene coupled with conflict generated by competing foreign interests makes disinformation reign.
Where do you think he gets this from? I posted this before. There's a huge exhibit of his own citizens being tortured by his henchman. Just hundreds and hundreds of photos with official government placards resting right on the body. When side was presented with this evidence? You know what he said?

Fake news.

Has anybody ever uttered that phrase until Trump came to office? Trump is a dictator's best fuking friend. He marginalizes intelligence communities, Democratic votes, Democratic institutions, and World opinion. Assad would probably blow Trump the minute he saw him.

Use your own brain, Obama created more refugees than any President in my lifetime. All current ME refugees are also on Obamas head! Trump was left with a huge mess to clean up.

Where do you think he gets this from? I posted this before. There's a huge exhibit of his own citizens being tortured by his henchman. Just hundreds and hundreds of photos with official government placards resting right on the body. When side was presented with this evidence? You know what he said?

Fake news.

Has anybody ever uttered that phrase until Trump came to office? Trump is a dictator's best fuking friend. He marginalizes intelligence communities, Democratic votes, Democratic institutions, and World opinion. Assad would probably blow Trump the minute he saw him.

Let me see, under Obama his buddies in Iran are closer to a Nuclear Bomb, Russia took over Crimea, North Korea is one step closer to a Nuclear Bomb, China is creating islands in the South China Sea, and ISIS came to power in the ME.

Use your own brain, Obama created more refugees than any President in my lifetime. All current ME refugees are also on Obamas head! Trump was left with a huge mess to clean up.

All on Obama?

Well since you are talking about leftovers...much of why Obama had troops over there in the first place was from before him too.

Big mess to clean up? He hasnt cleaned up anything...he has made it worse.

All on Obama?

Well since you are talking about leftovers...much of why Obama had troops over there in the first place was from before him too.

Big mess to clean up? He hasnt cleaned up anything...he has made it worse.

Stopped bringing in all the refugees to this county. That's better. MAGA

Obama gave Iran, the No. 1 state sponsor of terror, $150 billion and allows them to continue to spin their centrifuges? And of course, he paid a ransom for four U.S. citizens Iran held prisoner, reversing longstanding policy and signaling to the world that there’s money to be made from taking Americans captive.

Obama drew a “red line” when he warned Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad not to use chemical weapons. When Assad crossed it, Obama did nothing. Partly as a result, that country civil war continues and has created a massive worldwide humanitarian crisis.

In Egypt, Obama gave Mohammed Morsi, the former Muslim Brotherhood head who became president but is now in prison for murder, F-16s, tanks and $1.5 billion in taxpayer funds.

In Libya, the president helped overthrew Qaddafi, and that country has since fallen into chaos, creating a hotbed for ISIS.

And speaking of ISIS, back 2014, President Obama called the world’s most dangerous terrorist organization the”JayVee” team. The next year, just hours before the horrific ISIS attack in Paris that killed 130 people, Obama assured us that ISIS was “contained.” ISIS was never a junior varsity team, and certainly was not contained. In fact, it seized vast parts of Iraq because Obama created a vacuum when he pulled U.S. troops out too early for purely political reasons.

• Like 1

, Obama created more refugees than any President in my lifetime. All current ME refugees are also on Obamas head! Trump was left with a huge mess to clean up.

... and you wonder why we think you're stupid.😂😂😂

Obama gave Iran, the No. 1 state sponsor of terror, $150 billion and allows them to continue to spin their centrifuges? And of course, he paid a ransom for four U.S. citizens Iran held prisoner, reversing longstanding policy and signaling to the world that theres money to be made from taking Americans captive.

Obama drew a red line when he warned Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad not to use chemical weapons. When Assad crossed it, Obama did nothing. Partly as a result, that country civil war continues and has created a massive worldwide humanitarian crisis.

In Egypt, Obama gave Mohammed Morsi, the former Muslim Brotherhood head who became president but is now in prison for murder, F-16s, tanks and $1.5 billion in taxpayer funds.

In Libya, the president helped overthrew Qaddafi, and that country has since fallen into chaos, creating a hotbed for ISIS.

And speaking of ISIS, back 2014, President Obama called the worlds most dangerous terrorist organization theJayVee team. The next year, just hours before the horrific ISIS attack in Paris that killed 130 people, Obama assured us that ISIS was contained. ISIS was never a junior varsity team, and certainly was not contained. In fact, it seized vast parts of Iraq because Obama created a vacuum when he pulled U.S. troops out too early for purely political reasons.

Remember when Hillary and Obama were bragging about their work in Libya? It's the thunderdome there now.

How have we gotten to this point? Here's a brief history of some of the major developments in the Syrian civil war as they pertain to the United States:

Dec. 18, 2010: Revolution in Tunisia sparks an "Arab Spring" of popular revolt against governments across the Middle East and North Africa. Syria's protests begin in March of the next year, when demonstrators angry over the arrest of schoolchildren who had painted anti-government graffiti, take to the streets. They are ultimately quelled by the army of President Bashar al-Assad.

Aug. 20, 2012: As the conflict begins to grow into a civil war with multiple factions, U.S. President Barack Obama warns that if Assad uses chemical weapons "on the ground" it would cross a "red line" with the United States.

December 23, 2012: The first of several suspected chemical attacks take place in Syria. The United Nations concludes nearly a year later that Assad is using chemical weapons, including nerve agent sarin, with children among the casualties.

August, 2013: A Syrian chemical weapons attack is blamed for as many as 1,700 civilian deaths.

September, 2013: Instead of acting on his threat about crossing a red line, President Obama gambles on peace by entering a three-party deal with Russia under which Syria commits to removing or destroying its chemical stockpile by the next year.

September, 2014:The United States bombs Syria. Targets includde terrorist groups al Qaeda and ISIS.

September 2015:Russia puts its military might behind the Assad regine. In October it adds cruise missiles to the effort.

April 6, 2017: The United States launches 59 Tomahawk cruises missiles against Syria in response to further chemical weapons attacks.

April 11, 2018: Following yet another suspected chemical attack by Assad, Trump warned that missiles "will be coming" to Syria. The next day he said, via Twitter, "Could be very soon or not so soon at all!"

April 13, 2018: Trump announces "precision strikes" against the Assad regime in response to the latest chemical attack, which he called "evil" and "despicable." "These are crimes of a monster," he said. referring to Assad.

Obama gave Iran, the No. 1 state sponsor of terror, $150 billion and allows them to continue to spin their centrifuges? And of course, he paid a ransom for four U.S. citizens Iran held prisoner, reversing longstanding policy and signaling to the world that theres money to be made from taking Americans captive.

Obama drew a red line when he warned Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad not to use chemical weapons. When Assad crossed it, Obama did nothing. Partly as a result, that country civil war continues and has created a massive worldwide humanitarian crisis.

And speaking of ISIS, back 2014, President Obama called the worlds most dangerous terrorist organization theJayVee team. The next year, just hours before the horrific ISIS attack in Paris that killed 130 people, Obama assured us that ISIS was contained. ISIS was never a junior varsity team, and certainly was not contained. In fact, it seized vast parts of Iraq because Obama created a vacuum when he pulled U.S. troops out too early for purely political reasons.

Obummer :mad:

Starting in 2010... :lol:

Conveniently, right after Bush and his cronies invaded Iraq (against the advice of our ally Saudi Arabia), which created the failed state that Iran and their shia ISIS buddies set-up shop in, eventually bleeding through into Syria (just like the Saudis predicted), so Iran can drive weapons from Tehran right onto Israel's doorstep in Lebanon. But Obummer!!!! :doh:

Conveniently, right after Bush and his cronies invaded Iraq (against the advice of our ally Saudi Arabia), which created the failed state that Iran and their shia ISIS buddies set-up shop in, eventually bleeding through into Syria (just like the Saudis predicted), so Iran can drive weapons from Tehran right onto Israel's doorstep in Lebanon. But Obummer!!!! :doh:

The October 11, 2002 resolution that authorized President Bush to use force in Iraq passed the Senate by a vote of 77 to 23, and the House by 296 to 133. Hillary Clinton voted yes so she was one of Bush’s cronies along with many other Ds.

Bush was given bad intell and invaded Iraq. Obama was given good intell telling him not to pull out of Iraq and he did anyway. He had an election to win.

Bush was given bad intell and invaded Iraq. Obama was given good intell telling him not to pull out of Iraq and he did anyway. He had an election to win.

We left Iraq because Bush signed the Status of Forces agreement in 2008, which said all American troops would be out of Iraq by the end of 2011. Spin it however you want though.

We left Iraq because Bush signed the Status of Forces agreement in 2008, which said all American troops would be out of Iraq by the end of 2011. Spin it however you want though.

I'm aware of the SOF. That doesn't mean you don't go back to congress and say things have changed, we need an extension. That would take political courage.

I'm aware of the SOF. That doesn't mean you don't go back to congress and say things have changed, we need an extension. That would take political courage.

Like i said, spin it however you want. You never fail to disappoint. :cheers:

You cant just go back to congress...you also have to go back to leaders in iraq who wanted us out.

But yeah...no spin.

Also...Bush was just given faulty intel? Or he knew it was bogus and went in anyway!

Like i said, spin it however you want. You never fail to disappoint. :cheers:

What's the spin? Obama was advised not to pull out, that's a fact. He could have went to Congress and asked to stay, he chose not to. Another fact. The spin was downplaying Isis after they emerged, as predicted, and calling them the JV team.

You cant just go back to congress...you also have to go back to leaders in iraq who wanted us out.

But yeah...no spin.

Also...Bush was just given faulty intel? Or he knew it was bogus and went in anyway!

Obama negotiated for months with Iraqi leaders. He wanted to keep several thousand special forces there, but the Iraqi's refused to grant them a legal status to stay there.