Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Avengers Infinity War

Anyone going to watch it? I got tickets a couple weeks ago for my wife and I to go watch it. Luckily, I decided to get them when I did. They were almost sold out on every single day for every single time. And this was a few weeks ago. Tickets now might be almost impossible to get for opening weekend. Read that the presales have already surpassed Black Panther presage when it was coming out

I'll watch it when it comes out on Netflix. Love the series so far :thumbsup:

When it is released for rental I will watch it. It is easier to watch movies at home with 2 young kids.

Sucks for you guys with kids but understand completely. Why dont yall invest in getting a fire stick with kodi on it? You can watch it from home a lot sooner than waiting for it to come out on dvd. That and other movies as well

Pumped af to see it. Will go ASAP.

I got tickets for that Thursday it comes out. Couldnt wait til Friday plus my wife works that weekend so seeing it Thursday made it even better

Im sure I will have to see these movies when my son is a little older.

• Like 1

Oh, I'll be there.

Pre-sales of tickets for this movie have DOUBLED the previous 7 MCW movies COMBINED. That includes Black Panther.

The records Black Panther just broke aren't going to hold for much longer.

Sucks for you guys with kids but understand completely. Why dont yall invest in getting a fire stick with kodi on it? You can watch it from home a lot sooner than waiting for it to come out on dvd. That and other movies as well

I do not get that excited about movies. It does not bother me to wait a few months.

I still need to watch Dr strange, black panther, and spider Man homecoming anyways.

I was a big marvel nerd as a teenager, that is probably the only reason I watch the movies. I do not watch any of the DC movies.

Im sure I will have to see these movies when my son is a little older.

Little league age?

Oh, I'll be there.

Pre-sales of tickets for this movie have DOUBLED the previous 7 MCW movies COMBINED. That includes Black Panther.

The records Black Panther just broke aren't going to hold for much longer.

Exactly. Which is why Im glad I bought my tickets a couple weeks ago. I think a few days after I bought them is when I heard all of that. Black panther was good but the ONLY reason it broke records is because black people went crazy over it just cause it had a majority black cast. Like they didnt have black superheroes with majority or all black casts before (blankman and meteorman for example).

Exactly. Which is why Im glad I bought my tickets a couple weeks ago. I think a few days after I bought them is when I heard all of that. Black panther was good but the ONLY reason it broke records is because black people went crazy over it just cause it had a majority black cast. Like they didnt have black superheroes with majority or all black casts before (blankman and meteorman for example).

Blade

Doubt Ill catch it in the theater but will watch it on Blu-ray when it comes out :thumbsup:

Roots

Of course we'll watch it, the movies have been solid to great across the board.

• Like 1

The interview the 12 year old who plays Spider-Man now. He literally didn't know who he was acting with. Nor did he have any idea what the movie was about. He described that he would show up and there would be a tennis ball and a green screen and that's about it. He would have to text various members of the cast to try and figure out whether or not the scene he was filming involved them.

That's a true freaking story. Call me old-fashioned, but that's when you know things have gone South.

The interview the 12 year old who plays Spider-Man now. He literally didn't know who he was acting with. Nor did he have any idea what the movie was about. He described that he would show up and there would be a tennis ball and a green screen and that's about it. He would have to text various members of the cast to try and figure out whether or not the scene he was filming involved them.

That's a true freaking story. Call me old-fashioned, but that's when you know things have gone South.

Maybe it's a way to limit kids getting raped in Hollywood

Too many characters.

I don't think it will end with too many. Pretty sure we are about to lose a few.

I don't think it will end with too many. Pretty sure we are about to lose a few.

I think the dude with the bow and arrow is a great candidate for that. Saturday Night Live has a brilliant skit on that. I'll try to dig it up today.

I think the dude with the bow and arrow is a great candidate for that. Saturday Night Live has a brilliant skit on that. I'll try to dig it up today.

I think more than that.

Bigger...Thor or Cap...something like that.

I heard that the end credits scene gives the title of the next one and that the title is a big spoiler for this one. My guess was that someone dies.

I think more than that.

Bigger...Thor or Cap...something like that.

Captain signed a contract for many movies, but he makes the most sense. His movies are the most boring out of the group and he dies in the comics.

Iron man makes the most sense from a movie standpoint, he could be replaced by war machine and Robert Downy Junior is the most expensive. If I was Disney i would kill off Iron man for that reason.

Captain signed a contract for many movies, but he makes the most sense. His movies are the most boring out of the group and he dies in the comics.

Iron man makes the most sense from a movie standpoint, he could be replaced by war machine and Robert Downy Junior is the most expensive. If I was Disney i would kill off Iron man for that reason.

Yeah, Ironman and Batman are basically the same thing. Two regular dudes who happen to be rich who have a suit.

And the Red Skull thing never made any sense to me at all with Captain America

Well sitting in the previews. Dam that was good. Cant wait til the next one

Going to see it in 45 minutes. 11:15pm showing. I'm stoked!

Havent gotten to the post credit scene yet. But apparently theres only one. At the complete ass end of the credits. Be prepared to wait

Yeah, Ironman and Batman are basically the same thing. Two regular dudes who happen to be rich who have a suit.

And the Red Skull thing never made any sense to me at all with Captain America

It was political back in the war days. Cap has been around a long time.

They made Thanos relatable though. And ugh I dont know how to do the spoiler thing on here but one of my favorite actors is in this now

Do we think Tyler Perry will don't a fat suit and do a spoof of Black Panther?

Or will that get him kilt?

I think it opens here this weekend (its Labor Day weekend here starting Sunday). The fiancée wants to go see it.

Im pretty meh on the whole superhero genre. We watched Deadpool the other day... its lame watching pretty much invincible characters pound each other. I mean, who cares, you (colossus and Deadpool) pretty much cant die.

Guardians of the galaxy I like. And the Kings men. The others, meh.

When is the under dog movie? Scooby fockin doo got one

When and if Downey gets kilt off, I will prolly stop watching. Brilliant actor

Dumb dumb and more dumb.

Why do you hate America? :(

Havent gotten to the post credit scene yet. But apparently theres only one. At the complete ass end of the credits. Be prepared to wait

Best credits ever -