Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

*** Official Stanley Cup Playoff Thread ***

Penguins score 2 goals in 5 seconds.

:bench:

F the Penguins...

Absolutely but I can't have Les Cryers winning either.

What are these playoffs you speak of?

Ask Matt Moulson and Kyle Okposo

Best postseason in pro sports.

Yes indeed, even better when my Sabres are participating :(

Absolutely but I can't have Les Cryers winning either.

Agreed, but I would rather have the Flyers beat the Penguins because the Flyers aren't good enough to win the cup, but the Penguins are a different story...

Best postseason in pro sports.

Definitely one of the most random...

Agreed, but I would rather have the Flyers beat the Penguins because the Flyers aren't good enough to win the cup, but the Penguins are a different story...

I see your point. For me it's on a personal level.

I see your point. For me it's on a personal level.

Understood... I know what you mean...

Looks like the Caps want to hit the links earlier this year...

What else is new

Today on the way to work on sports radio they kept referencing a team named The Columbus Blue Jackets.. Is that a thing, are they in the NHL?

I don't know sh!t about hockey but, I at least know several of the team names.. Well, I thought I did..

Never heard of that, sounds like a proper name for a semi-pro team.

:dunno:

Today on the way to work on sports radio they kept referencing a team named The Columbus Blue Jackets.. Is that a thing, are they in the NHL?

I don't know sh!t about hockey but, I at least know several of the team names.. Well, I thought I did..

Never heard of that, sounds like a proper name for a semi-pro team.

:dunno:

They were an expansion team in 2000...

Broons will sweep

The way the B's were playing late in the season, I predicted a 6 game Leafs win in this series. That could still happen. Hopefully, Anderson and the Leafs blew their wad last night, though.

Referees were atrocious last night.

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/986034321805934592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fstoolpresidente%2Fstatus%2F986034321805934592

1st goal came on a power play for delay of game, cept the puck hit the glass before it went out.

and then this.

https://twitter.com/FeitsBarstool/status/986050127738621953?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FFeitsBarstool%2Fstatus%2F986050127738621953

Thought they were playing soccer for a minute there.

They were an expansion team in 2000...

Are they really that old? Wow.

Referees were atrocious last night.

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/986034321805934592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fstoolpresidente%2Fstatus%2F986034321805934592

1st goal came on a power play for delay of game, cept the puck hit the glass before it went out.

and then this.

https://twitter.com/FeitsBarstool/status/986050127738621953?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FFeitsBarstool%2Fstatus%2F986050127738621953

Thought they were playing soccer for a minute there.

Yeah, the officials have been terrible in this series. A couple of icing/non-icing calls and a really quick whistle in Game 1, then last nights mess. Theyve missed a few penalties both ways, too.

Yeah, the officials have been terrible in this series. A couple of icing/non-icing calls and a really quick whistle in Game 1, then last nights mess. Theyve missed a few penalties both ways, too.

That delay of game was a joke.

What has been really p!ssing me off is that the linesmen are being total a-holes on the faceoffs. Drop the focking puck and get out of the way. If you wanted to send a message, do it during the regular season. :mad:

That delay of game was a joke.

What has been really p!ssing me off is that the linesmen are being total a-holes on the faceoffs. Drop the focking puck and get out of the way. If you wanted to send a message, do it during the regular season. :mad:

:thumbsup:

I thought the knee to knee hit on Marchand should have been a penalty. Or would have been if it were done to another player

If Marchand got hurt, there would have been a penalty

:thumbsup:

I thought the knee to knee hit on Marchand should have been a penalty. Or would have been if it were done to another player

If Marchand got hurt, there would have been a penalty

That particular play I didnt think was that bad. It looked more like a collision to me. I agree though, in general, Marchand has tarnished his own reputation enough that he needs to be knocked unconscious before theres a penalty called.

That particular play I didnt think was that bad. It looked more like a collision to me. I agree though, in general, Marchand has tarnished his own reputation enough that he needs to be knocked unconscious before theres a penalty called.

Reverse the roles and Marchand and there is a penalty. Throw in an injury and we are talking suspension.

Did the predators make it this year? Any chance? Obviously since I dont even know I care deeply, but they are the home town team.

Presidents Trophy for best regular season record. Home ice advantage throughout the playoffs. Up 3-1 in their opening playoff round.

So, Im saying theres a chance.

Presidents Trophy for best regular season record. Home ice advantage throughout the playoffs. Up 3-1 in their opening playoff round.

Good. Id like to see the hometown get a pro title. Would rather it be a super bowl, but Ill take what I can get.

This. But, while up 3-1...they havent exactly played all that well. Hopefully its just this matchup and they get past Colorado and find their form...but that wont be easy against Winnipeg the way they have been playing (and both Vegas and SJ swept through the first round)

Been trying to get a good team around here for more then a decade and Vegas throws one together in one focking year. Fock off :mad:

Been trying to get a good team around here for more then a decade and Vegas throws one together in one focking year. Fock off :mad:

Just wait til the next expansion team is allowed to get even more good players and teams are forced to leave key people unprotected.

Matt Murray played out of his mind last night.

Woo-hoo!!!

F the Pens!!!

The only thing that would have made that any better is if that whiny POS Crosby took a slapshot in the throat.