Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Anti-Vaxxers - Do we have any here?

Should illegal aliens be rounded up and shipped out, since it is unlikely that they are current on their vaccinations? They are causing a biohazardous climate in our country.

Too mad Mexico has a higher immunization rate than the USA

Epic fail

Should illegal aliens be rounded up and shipped out, since it is unlikely that they are current on their vaccinations? They are causing a biohazardous climate in our country.

I thought I read somewhere that the chances are very low that illegals from Mexico are unvaccinated, as Mexico has a much more stringent vax policy? :dunno:

Now, illegals from El Salvador and other central american countries, who knows...

Absolutely

ABSOLUTES! :lock:

Government Conspiracies ( 9/11 - Nasa - JFK - the list goes on and on and on )

Big Pharma Conspiracies ( unhealthy, unnecessary vaccines )

Monsanto = EVIL

Chemtrails ( haarp, weather modification, geoengineering )

Flouride added to water supply to harm us

Agenda 21 / NWO

UFO's

Jesus

CREATION

Global Cooling, Global Warming, Climate Change ( see chemtrails, haarp, weather modification, geoengineering )

MAYBE :dunno:

Bigfoot

Nessie

Ghosts

Aliens

Shix like that

HIGHLY UNLIKELY :nono:

Governments having our best interests

Liberals = Patiots

Evolution

I'm sure I'll take crap for this post, but I don't care if you think I'm nuts. I may add to the discussion again from time to time but I'm not going to debate any of these points with any of you, so don't get your hopes up.

If you simply study Agenda 21, so many things that don't make sense to you now, will.

Fire, wheel, vaccines, sliced bread.

The number of burn cases increased exponentially since fire was invented.

• Like 1

ABSOLUTES! :lock:

Government Conspiracies ( 9/11 - Nasa - JFK - the list goes on and on and on )

Big Pharma Conspiracies ( unhealthy, unnecessary vaccines )

Monsanto = EVIL

Chemtrails ( haarp, weather modification, geoengineering )

Flouride added to water supply to harm us

Agenda 21 / NWO

UFO's

Jesus

CREATION

Global Cooling, Global Warming, Climate Change ( see chemtrails, haarp, weather modification, geoengineering )

MAYBE :dunno:

Bigfoot

Nessie

Ghosts

Aliens

Shix like that

Governments having our best interests

Liberals = Patiots

Evolution

I'm sure I'll take crap for this post, but I don't care if you think I'm nuts. I may add to the discussion again from time to time but I'm not going to debate any of these points with any of you, so don't get your hopes up.

If you simply study Agenda 21, so many things that don't make sense to you now, will.

I don't think you'll really get a reaction because this was expected

Ask Raiderhater's Revenge

The flu vaccine for young, otherwise healthy people is more about protecting vulnerable populations than the vaccine recipient, though there is an economic case to be made if you've ever missed work because of flu-like symptoms.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, I have said that I respect parents rights to make those choices

however my son had bad side effects after every vaccine we have given him including hospitalization, so we determined that it was in his best interest to spread them out, and not stack them (like the vaccines that are 3-1) and we also decided he wouldn't get the chicken pox vaccine, or the measles until he was older

I just don't see how we can be so narrow minded that its bad for parents to have the choice on how to innoculate their kids, but its good if they want to abort them

• Like 1

Evolution

I'm sure I'll take crap for this post, but I don't care if you think I'm nuts. .

Why would anyone give someone crap or argue with someone who denys proven fact? Thats like calling the retarded kid for double dribble.
  • Like 1

Why would anyone give someone crap or argue with someone who denys proven fact? Thats like calling the retarded kid for double dribble.

I love how Jesus and UFOs are absolutely and Aliens are maybe. I guess its Jesus flying UFOs?

i can't really call myself anti - vaxxer (first time i've heard that term). but I don't get a flu shot and I don't get the flu.

thats about all I an say.

if i were traveling somewhere with some serious and needed a vaccine, i'd likely be getting it.

i can't really call myself anti - vaxxer (first time i've heard that term). but I don't get a flu shot and I don't get the flu.

thats about all I an say.

if i were traveling somewhere with some serious ###### and needed a vaccine, i'd likely be getting it.

A true Anti vaxxer needs to think they either cause autism, implant listening devices in you or mind control agents, or both.

A true Anti vaxxer needs to think they either cause autism, implant listening devices in you or mind control agents, or both.

im not sure i have an opinion really. I definitely don't believe they implant listening devices or mind control agents. Autism? idk. Im sure there is some evidence, but like most scientific studies, what people want to show, they can usually find a way to show.

as a parent, I likely wouldn't be big on getting my children vaccinated. I would probably let them get sick and recover and build their damn immune system normally.

I love how Jesus and UFOs are absolutely and Aliens are maybe. I guess its Jesus flying UFOs?

That would make a lot of sense.

Some advanced civilization like the United Federation of Planets paid us a visit, saw how brutally vicious we are, and sent a Jean Luc Picard kinda guy down with superhuman patience and peacefulness and other admirable virtuous traits and no qualms of "Prime Directive" nonsense getting in the way, taught us and show us the way.

As an added bonus, alien Jesus would also account for all the supernatural miracles he could do: advanced healing, controlling the weather, fishing, winemaking, etc.

• Like 1

That would make a lot of sense.

Some advanced civilization like the United Federation of Planets paid us a visit, saw how brutally vicious we are, and sent a Jean Luc Picard kinda guy down with superhuman patience and peacefulness and other admirable virtuous traits and no qualms of "Prime Directive" nonsense getting in the way, taught us and show us the way.

As an added bonus, alien Jesus would also account for all the supernatural miracles he could do: advanced healing, controlling the weather, fishing, winemaking, etc.

This is 100% more plausible and logical than many things billions of people believe.

Autism? idk. Im sure there is some evidence

There isn't any evidence that vaccines cause autism.

im not sure i have an opinion really. I definitely don't believe they implant listening devices or mind control agents. Autism? idk. Im sure there is some evidence, but like most scientific studies, what people want to show, they can usually find a way to show.

as a parent, I likely wouldn't be big on getting my children vaccinated. I would probably let them get sick and recover and build their damn immune system normally.

Good call. Polio, mumps, whooping cough, etc., build character, and recovery is automatic.

Ever consider vasectomy?

Good call. Polio, mumps, whooping cough, etc., build character, and recovery is automatic.

i didn't think I needed to be so specific as to say I was talking about flu vaccinations, chickenpox, stuff like that :doh:

I would have guessed the exact opposite.

Same. Climate cultists want to thin the herd, because people are the debbil. :dunno:

There is a whooping cough vaccine? One of my kids had it, and we got all of the vaccines. :unsure:

There isn't any evidence that vaccines cause autism.

i didn't say there was. my point was a group of people who want to claim something, will find a way to gather statistics and skew them to prove their point. its true of basically everything.

I was not at all saying I believe vaccinations cause autism.

i didn't think I needed to be so specific as to say I was talking about flu vaccinations, chickenpox, stuff like that :doh:

Sorry. The anti vaxers are against all of them. Thought you were going that route.

I never got a flu shot until I started at Waffle House. The company pays for it, and they dont do sick days. Being in a glass box all day with the random public is a great way to get it.

I would get it here too, as I am around 4,000 students a day, not to mention all the people on the bus and subway and random other places. But I dont even know if thats a thing here.

Sorry. The anti vaxers are against all of them. Thought you were going that route.

I never got a flu shot until I started at Waffle House. The company pays for it, and they dont do sick days. Being in a glass box all day with the random public is a great way to get it.

I would get it here too, as I am around 4,000 students a day, not to mention all the people on the bus and subway and random other places. But I dont even know if thats a thing here.

a few posts before the one you quoted, I talked about how I was not anti-vaxx.

my company pays for flu shots as well. never had one. Im sure I was given them as a kid but I can't imagine i've had a flu shot in the last 15 years or so.

a few posts before the one you quoted, I talked about how I was not anti-vaxx.

my company pays for flu shots as well. never had one. Im sure I was given them as a kid but I can't imagine i've had a flu shot in the last 15 years or so.

I wouldnt bother either in most cases. I have a good immune system and never get sick. But in a job where you interact with thousands of random people, I have.

Ironically the last time I got sick was the first year I had the shot. I was still in training at WH. Came in, told my boss I dont know that I can hang today. She said, you look green. Give it a shot and see how it goes.

Ten minutes later I was throwing up out the back door. She, irritated, sent me home. Threw up again on the five minute car ride home. Spent the next 24 hours spewing from both ends and chugging Gatorade.

Came in the next day, took my place on the grill. Soon was very nauseous again. She told me to do door duty for a couple days.

There is a whooping cough vaccine? One of my kids had it, and we got all of the vaccines. :unsure:

Yep. There is a resurgence, due to both reduced vaccination rates and waning immunity in vaccinated individuals.

Also, no vaccine is 100% effective.

I havent had a shot of any kind in decades. Never get sick. Im all for getting kids their shots and vaccines though.

I also, only got the flu shot once in my life, and it was the same year as the worst flu I ever had

Flu shot is rarely good, since the Flu mutates more than anything

Kid gets no tetanus shot, spends 2 months in hospital, family owes 800k in bills.

The Oregon family ultimately decided against a follow-up DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) vaccination "and any other recommended immunizations" for the boy after his recovery from tetanus, according to the report.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/unvaccinated-year-boy-spent-57-days-hospital-tetanus/story?id=61556871&__twitter_impression=true

Anti-vax people are the dumbest of the dumb. I have more respect for flat earthers at least what they are doing isn’t dangerous. 

I'm not anti vaxx and I don't think it's stupid to question the safety.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 12:35 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

What about the shingles one? I am thinking about that one as there is no way that I want to get shingles.

I had Shingles once......

My Doctor prescribed  Roofing Nails :dunno: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Anti-vax people are the dumbest of the dumb. I have more respect for flat earthers at least what they are doing isn’t dangerous. 

Don't be so naive.......perhaps your should do some research as well as learn the easy way to not trust your officials. 

I tried Gardasil and STILL got Cervical Cancer .

I'm the only guy in my bowling league who's had a hysterectomy.

Stoopid Vaccine.

I refuse to get a flu shot. I think it's ridiculous. I can survive a flu. I believe in all the other required vaccines needed for school. However, it seems the list is growing for kids to receive more and more vaccines each year. I understand the hesitation. 

• Like 2

did any of you see this the other day?

53499943_2412091508810676_7322555146712383488_n.jpg