Sign in to follow this  
FBG kills "Who's Hottest" threads...

i'm down for a little jihad action.

I probably have an account created there that I don't recall and was going to do something lame like which is hotter? and post random pictures of high temperature items. or which is bigger and post pictures of gorilla asses.

but i could also go TTBOM's way and start threads complaining about stuff.

i'm down for a little jihad action.

I probably have an account created there that I don't recall and was going to do something lame like which is hotter? and post random pictures of high temperature items. or which is bigger and post pictures of gorilla asses.

but i could also go TTBOM's way and start threads complaining about stuff.

If you don't already have one, you probably won't get one approved. They think they are tricky and actually think they know when a current user is trying to create an alias so they don't approve actual people wanting to join FBG. I mean those retards actually think they can ban an IP address as well. Then they think by banning you, you can't clear your cache in IE or use another browser and won't be able to get to the forums as an alias.

If you don't already have one, you probably won't get one approved. They think they are tricky and actually think they know when a current user is trying to create an alias so they don't approve actual people wanting to join FBG. I mean those retards actually think they can ban an IP address as well. Then they think by banning you, you can't clear your cache in IE or use another browser and won't be able to get to the forums as an alias.

I don't think they're accepting new members at all. I used the Tor Browser to try to sign up and I still couldn't do it.

Couldn't do it from work, either.

im pretty sure i already have one. something we did a few years back and i created an account to make like 3 or 4 posts.

Some poseur over there with my avatar :mad:

:banana:

Warning

Guess the new name for the FFA

FBG Moderator

Warning issued by FBG Moderator

27 minutes ago

Penalty

Given 0 points which will never expire.

Restricted from posting - 1 month and 4 days

Banned - 1 month and 4 days

My suggestion was "Don't Guess Her Muff"

so does Mike bust a bunch of nuts when these threads are posted here? #pron4mike

so does Mike bust a bunch of nuts when these threads are posted here? #pron4mike

The General consensus is that as long as we dont sh!t on the mange bored too much, or someone reports it, mike is happy to let us generate ad revenue over here and leaves it alone.

Warning

Guess the new name for the FFA

FBG Moderator

Warning issued by FBG Moderator

27 minutes ago

Penalty

Given 0 points which will never expire.

Restricted from posting - 1 month and 4 days

Banned - 1 month and 4 days

My suggestion was "Don't Guess Her Muff"

Interesting, as I just looked and there are quite a few zings at Joe in there.

Also, what are "points" and why would I care that they will never expire. And "never expiring" seems to undermine the rehabilitative objective our our penal system. :angry:

The General consensus is that as long as we dont sh!t on the mange bored too much, or someone reports it, mike is happy to let us generate ad revenue over here and leaves it alone.

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that Mike is a baller who doesn't bat an eye at the $2.57/mo that the Geek Club generates in ad revenue.

• Like 1

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that Mike is a baller who doesn't bat an eye at the $2.57/mo that the Geek Club generates in ad revenue.

I have no idea what mikes real life is like. But most of the year, we produce far more traffic than the mange bored does. To the extent that he gives a sh!t about this website at all, we matter I guess.

Interesting, as I just looked and there are quite a few zings at Joe in there.

do you think my comment was worthy of a time out?

Of course it isn't but you got randomly selected because you are not part of the clique and I'm guessing you don't post often so they can see your tendencies.

When you get back, invite whoever is left there over here. Seems they are now sticking needles in joe's eyes as they inform him that they are looking for a new place.

This always makes me laugh: Most on-line ever at one time: 15114 on March 2007. Now 300 is a big day. He peaked a decade ago and is still driving people off the forums. He's making things 'excellent'.

My FavreCo ID got banned for making this joke: 'I'm the biggest troll on this board.' It was an obvious joke for anyone with and IQ above retard levels. Boom, gone forever. That ID was so great it spawned TebowCo and RiversCo. Now if you try and make an ID with 'Co' in it, it will never get approved.

Objectively it did have a kinda dirty word so I guess that is different than some of the others but...

Of course it isn't but you got randomly selected because you are not part of the clique and I'm guessing you don't post often so they can see your tendencies.

... there is probably a lot of this. I mean I get that posters with a lot of history have established some context and a looser rope. But on one of the few occasions long ago I tried to post there, I got into a debate with some old timer and kicked his ass. Never said anything derogatory or insulting, just beat him on the topic. Yeah, I got a timeout. I think that was when I quit.

The only times I go there anymore are from threads like this that reference a thread there.

Got a time out there once when Ted Kennedy died...I asked if he spilled his drink. :cheers:

When you get back, invite whoever is left there over here. Seems they are now sticking needles in joe's eyes as they inform him that they are looking for a new place.

This always makes me laugh: Most on-line ever at one time: 15114 on March 2007. Now 300 is a big day. He peaked a decade ago and is still driving people off the forums. He's making things 'excellent'.

My FavreCo ID got banned for making this joke: 'I'm the biggest troll on this board.' It was an obvious joke for anyone with and IQ above retard levels. Boom, gone forever. That ID was so great it spawned TebowCo and RiversCo. Now if you try and make an ID with 'Co' in it, it will never get approved.

Ive tried a few different Co accounts as a tip of the hat the past 2 years and were never accepted.

Id love a SquistionCo handle

• Like 1

Got a time out there once when Ted Kennedy died...I asked if he spilled his drink. :cheers:

I remember that. :banana:

Ive tried a few different Co accounts as a tip of the hat the past 2 years and were never accepted.

Id love a SquistionCo handle

You get that approved and you can sell the ID on EBAY.

It is a feather in my cap that I have caused them to not approve IDs based on similar banned IDs. It's like I'm slapping his stupid looking fat ugly face.

Tried Ghost of FC a couple years back and they must have sniffed it out.

Me and ed have made 'who's hottest' threads. They're easy. Need one of you guys to step up. I will if I must but I don't want to be the 'who's hottest" guy. We should all be taking turns.

Me and ed have made 'who's hottest' threads. They're easy. Need one of you guys to step up. I will if I must but I don't want to be the 'who's hottest" guy. We should all be taking turns.

:reported:

I think you may be more in trouble for them all being 14

:reported:

Hi Joe! :wave: