Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bohemian Rhapsody | Teaser Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

They replicated the Live Aid performance perfectly. The movie is great entertainment, Malek plays Freddie wonderfully. I walked out of the theater pumped, great flick :thumbsup:

Not to be too critical (it was an amazing movie) they did leave out two songs from Live Aid.

My only other criticism was the timeline of two of the hits as they were way off in the story when those songs were released and do not understand why they did that.Overall though Rami Malek nailed Freddie and I thought the movie for being two hours felt like it was a lot less.I realize only so much can go into two hours but wow there is so much more that could be told.

I will also say if anyone is going try and see it on IMAX as the sound was incredible,hell we even stayed until the last credit rolled just to take in the final two songs.

Is it more a rock star movie than a bio pic?

No it's a bio pic and IMO Malek deserves mention with Busey as Buddy Holly,Foxx as Ray Charles etc.

SPOILER ALERT (even though you know what happens anyway) :

I was happy they ended the movie after the concert was over. And didnt show Freddie in his last days. That would have really been a bummer

• Like 1

I was happy they ended the movie after the concert was over. And didnt show Freddie in his last days. That would have really been a bummer

Personally I wish they would've spent a little more time with the origins of the band.

Have you ever seen the documentary Days Of Our Lives,it's almost four hours and a must watch for any Queen fan.

• Like 1

Personally I wish they would've spent a little more time with the origins of the band.

Have you ever seen the documentary Days Of Our Lives,it's almost four hours and a must watch for any Queen fan.

Will check it out :thumbsup:

‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Hits Higher Note At Weekend B.O. With $51M Opening

I didn't realize that the guy playing John Deacon was the annoying little boy (Tim) in the original Jurassic Park.

Heard it was real good. Will wait til a good link comes out on the fire stick before watching

Sequel :dunno:

I saw it yesterday, It was fantastic!!!

I think it ran 2 & 1/2 hours, that extra half hour was the ghey stuff. It would have been a much better movie if it were just 2 hours long.

Also......remind me to never cut my hair short and wear a mustache. :P

Remi as Freddy was as good as it gets! 10/10 :first:

Bryan May's actor 9/10

John Deacon's actor 8/10

Roger Taylor's actor 2/10 :thumbsdown: I didn't think he was a bit like Roger.

For me the movie was surreal since being a major fan since 1974 when less than maybe 1% of the World knew of Queen.

I never thought Queen was really all that special. I like, literally a handful, of their songs... I think the rest are quite crappy. I have 0.0% interest in seeing this movie and can guarantee that I never see it. That said, if you peeps are interested, I hear it's great, I hope you go and enjoy it!!

Didn't know where else to put this but here's a track from one of Freddie's solo projects,focking amazing,really shows off his talent and range.

I am not a fierce fan of Queen, but I know many songs and I think that this movie is something I must see (like other music-bands related movies) because they are a huge part of the past.

I never thought Queen was really all that special. I like, literally a handful, of their songs... I think the rest are quite crappy. I have 0.0% interest in seeing this movie and can guarantee that I never see it. That said, if you peeps are interested, I hear it's great, I hope you go and enjoy it!!

What an odd post.

:cheers:

What an odd post.

:cheers:

Stone cold crazy

:music_guitarred:

• Like 1

For anyone interested Blu Ray is now available and includes the entire Live Aid performance as well as some behind the scenes etc. on the bonus features.

81sAK-rIPcL._SL1500_.jpg

1 minute ago, dain11279 said:

Will be picking it up later tonight for the gay scenes 👍

:gag:

2 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Don't knock it til you try it :wub:

Now I'm nervous about those behind the scenes features. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Now I'm nervous about those behind the scenes features. :unsure:

Like the following, but just dudes in a sweaty manpile

Finally caught this on PPV

Glad I only spent $5.99 on it. 

Yeah, the lead guy looks and sings like Freddie, and it was mildly interesting to learn how some of their songs came together.   

But overall, the movie is just a choppy, uninteresting mess.