Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Geek Club - Who's Hottest - Six - Singers

Hottest Singer / Artist  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these "singers" / artists does it for you the most?

• Ariana Grande
    • Bebe Rexha
    • Rihanna
    • Beyonce
    • Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga - don't you dare
    • Nikki Minaj
    • Taylor Swift
    • Ke$ha - when she still had the dollar sign
    • Shakira

More age appropriate for me? Kylie Minogue.

Makes me feel like a dirty dirty pedophile every time? Selena Gomez.

I can honestly say before this thread I couldn't even tell you what Ariana Grande looked like

and quite frankly if you are into that look then J-Lo shreds her

J-Lo is not on the list! Jerk :P

So- you guys are voting on the overall- BODY- of work rather than on the group of photos?

So- you guys are voting on the overall- BODY- of work rather than on the group of photos?

I'm judging by 2018, not 2001

The supplied photos are just for quick reference. Naturally you should watch some videos and do your own research before making an educated vote. There really is no wrong answer (aside from lady blah blah).

I'm a grande guy but was a Shakira guy before her. So either works for me.

only know half those people. ill go with taylor swift. rest seem like skanky whores.

Please expand on not showing confidence on The Voice. I've been too busy having sex on a bed full of Benjamins with my super model wife to have seen her stint as judge. Thx.

I can't explain if you didn't watch it, but while she tried to speak with confidence her body language was completely deferential to the other judges.

Not sure if Taylor got a boob job but she has my vote.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/26/01/3793FDEB00000578-0-image-a-33_1472172307919.jpg

That pic is awesome. Dood is undressing her with his eyes, and Swift's face says "that dood behind me is totally undressing me with his eyes."

Also yeah, where did those knockers come from?

I'm judging by 2018, not 2001

I'm judging by prime. :dunno:

Thank you sir! :wub:

She is the reason that gifs were invented :wub:

okay okay, i probably have to change my own vote to Shakira. when i made the poll i really didn't think it would be a landslide. I added her 10th. Probably should have left the thoroughbred out and gone with a Miley Cyrus or something.

but ill try to give some love to my other 2

tell me she's not dirty hot and i'll tell you to fock yourself

not that i should be bringing vocals into a who is hottest poll but Ariana Grande is clear cut the best singer of the 10. (i believe Ed pointed this out earlier)

not that i should be bringing vocals into a who is hottest poll but Ariana Grande is clear cut the best singer of the 10. (i believe Ed pointed this out earlier)

She has a phenomenal voice but I can't get past first seeing her as the ditzy redhead teen on Victorious watching with my daughters. Nickolodeon I think. I just can't see her as a sex symbol. :dunno:

She has a phenomenal voice but I can't get past first seeing her as the ditzy redhead teen on Victorious watching with my daughters. Nickolodeon I think. I just can't see her as a sex symbol. :dunno:

you know whats weird, as i was pumping up kesha for some reason i kept thinking about a thread you started like 8 years ago when she had that song about brushing her teeth with a bottle of jack and how your daughter was listening to it. That was you right? :lol:

you know whats weird, as i was pumping up kesha for some reason i kept thinking about a thread you started like 8 years ago when she had that song about brushing her teeth with a bottle of jack and how your daughter was listening to it. That was you right? :lol:

I don't know if I started a thread but I definitely remember commenting on that in that context. :D

I didnt know she was a kid star Until later. The fiancé was watching music videos and the one I posted above came on. I said, dayum! Who is that hottie?

Months later I was at my brothers house and my niece was watching whatever kid show she was on. I felt a little dirty, but Ive long since gotten over that.

never even knew she was on a kids show. but itsnt that kind of the norm now? spears, aguilera, cyrus

Not clear cut to me. She certainly has the biggest range but I'm not sure I'd enjoy just sitting and listening to her either. Everything she's done seems over the top and trying to prove she has this great voice rather than just singing.

It's like trying to compare Janis Joplin and Whitney Houston. It's just different. Plus, while Ariana has released a song or 2 in Spanish, Shakira has also released in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. Speaks them fluently as well. That's hot.

What I like the most is that from watching her on the Voice, she has confidence issues IMO despite being uber hot. So if you could land her she strikes me as a chick that would do whatever necessary to please her man. :cheers:

I didn't see that as confidence issues, she's just a bit more quiet and reserved as a regular person. She came across as sincere and personable. She puts on a show when she's performing. So your second part certainly would be exciting to ponder... :banana:

Not clear cut to me. She certainly has the biggest range but I'm not sure I'd enjoy just sitting and listening to her either. Everything she's done seems over the top and trying to prove she has this great voice rather than just singing.

It's like trying to compare Janis Joplin and Whitney Houston. It's just different. Plus, while Ariana has released a song or 2 in Spanish, Shakira has also released in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. Speaks them fluently as well. That's hot.

Naturally it's just my opinion but I think she has the best sounding voice and best range and it's not really close for me. Can't knock her for not having more songs in other languages. Doesn't make you a great singer... just aybe a more dynamic artist because you happen to speak more languages.