Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Mueller told Trumps lawyers they can’t indict a sitting president

DOJ procedure you cant indict a sitting President.

As usual, Mueller going by the book.

Before you read this and jump to conclusions...assuming they find something to indict him on (again...that is the If here).

Indictment wouldnt happen until impeachment...that is the procedure.

Predictably this will be spun like Starfish did to claim Mueller is done and didnt find anything and wont seek to indict.

Tell us how sad this makes you feel inside.

Just fine as I already knew the procedure.

DOJ procedure you cant indict a sitting President.

As usual, Mueller going by the book.

Before you read this and jump to conclusions...assuming they find something to indict him on (again...that is the If here).

Indictment wouldnt happen until impeachment...that is the procedure.

Predictably this will be spun like Starfish did to claim Mueller is done and didnt find anything and wont seek to indict.

And impeachment will never happen because:

1. There was never a crime

2. It takes 66 Senators, which the Dems will never sniff

3. It takes 50% +1 of the House, which the Dems will never sniff either.

Conclusion:

The Mueller investigation was never about the truth or justice, it was an attempt to derail a fairly elected president during his first term and influence elections in 2018 and 2020.

Conclusion:

The Mueller investigation was never about the truth or justice, it was an attempt to derail a fairly elected president during his first term and influence elections in 2018 and 2020.

1. Remains to be seen. A lot of smoke...but does it reach Trump. And thisnisnt all just Russia given some other issues coming out lately.

2. That is true...this group of spineless twists the GOP has in Congress wont even talk bad about the man most of the time.

The Mueller investigation has always been about truth and justice...spinning it as otherwise is complete ignorance and nutjob crap thatbis expected from trolls like you.

1. Remains to be seen. A lot of smoke...but does it reach Trump. And thisnisnt all just Russia given some other issues coming out lately.

2. That is true...this group of spineless twists the GOP has in Congress wont even talk bad about the man most of the time.

The Mueller investigation has always been about truth and justice...spinning it as otherwise is complete ignorance and nutjob crap thatbis expected from trolls like you.

Pretty sure you just lost the Trumpies....

3. It takes 50% +1 of the House, which the Dems will never sniff either.

Conclusion:

Ding ding ding. Anyone that can't see that at this point is incompetent.

The smoke was generated by the DOJ/FBI/CIA FFS and it DOES reach Obama. Clapper was including the Dossier in PDBs. Obama most certainly implicated when Strzok and Page turned ("POTUS wants to know everything we're doing").

Truth and justice for whom? Those of you idiots that voted for that corrupt b!tch that wasn't supposed to lose?

Pretty sure you just lost the Trumpies....

Stage 6 TDS reached.

Those who supported and/or voted for Hillary Clinton should NEVER, EVER use the words "truth" or "justice" in a sentence.

Ding ding ding. Anyone that can't see that at this point is incompetent.

So Trump appointed Rosenstein (a Republican) who appointed Mueller (a Republican) to mess up further elections.

Do you all realize how idiotic you are in posting such things?

What's there to argue about here..

:lol:

Nothing...ask those doing this into something its not.

So Trump appointed Rosenstein (a Republican) who appointed Mueller (a Republican) to mess up further elections.

Do you all realize how idiotic you are in posting such things?

Rosenstein and Mueller are swamp rats interested only in saving their own a$$es (Uranium One, FISA, etc.....) The only question is whether or not they're working with Trump or against him.

This could be just more theatrics.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

He is winning this thread.

Good points, Sho. Especially post #10.

Oh...Beaver/Hand still following me around?

What's the one thing I've been beating Drobisky and filthy on this whole time? Oh, so the FBI and Hillary forced Trump to make up a story about the magnitsky act? About Russian adoptions? And then they forced his son to release documentation that prove that Trump was lying out his ass when he said that? How does that work?

From the little bit I've seen so far today, it just reinforces what I've been saying all along. I think the only one screaming collusion is Trump himself. I think it's the one word that stuck in his brain and he just keeps repeating it over and over again like he's got autism.

I would refer you retards back to my post where I said planning a birthday party is technically collusion. It's only a crime if you're colluding to commit a crime. Like obstruction. Or fraud.

Either way, the trumptards will eat whatever spin they're given. While the rest of us are asking basic questions like why are there 74 different contacts between Trump Steam and Russians? And why did they lie about virtually every single one of those contacts? And when the meeting was discovered why did they lie about that? Then why did they lie about the discussions?

Innocent people don't buy this much.

But yeah, I think most of us saw this quite some time ago when Trump jr. Released all his memos counter to Trump seniors wishes. Trump jr. Is going to be the Fall Guy. You can't indict a sitting president, but you can sure as hell throw his son in the Pokey.

Right now the real key and the most unbelievable lie is the call that Jr made to a blocked phone immediately after the Russian meeting.

Trump's phone is blocked. You know Jr called him. But suddenly now he can't remember who he called. Such a bad lie it's laughable.

Just remember, every time you defend Trump and parrot this administrations seriously flawed talking points, you are line stepping with an idiot.

As you sit half exposed, from your slimy hole and bluster away, your false bravado and fear is evident.

Your idol is crumbling before your eyes. The lies and deceit are palpable to even the lowest of mouth breathers.

Slowly slither back into your holes and please let the country get back to a normal discourse with the world.

Your vile hate and blind loyalty are not making the country great.

Please poo in your holes. Leave the country alone.

• Like 1

Said no one ever.

The only good point Slotard ever made was when he said "I don't plan on posting much in here". We all knew it was a bald-faced lie (because he's a liar), but it still was a good point.

What's the one thing I've been beating Drobisky and filthy on this whole time? Oh, so the FBI and Hillary forced Trump to make up a story about the magnitsky act?

Are finally admitting the Hillary, the DOJ/FBI/CIA (with Obama's blessing) worked against Trump being elected and then to frame him after he won?

The Trump Tower meeting was a setup with the promise of dirt (emails) setup by Fusion GPS with the help of the DOJ (allowing the Russian lawyer in the country).

There's literally a ton of evidence showing every contact (including the Russian Ambassador) was setup by Brennan, HRC/Obama, to frame the narrative you and your sisters swallowed like cvmguzzling j!zzbuzzard.

Oh and wiff, you never answered the question I posed to you the other day. You listed the top 15 criminal acts of the Trump Admin. Give us a top 10 of the Clintons and Obama Admin. Shouldn't be an issue since you've stated you don't defend them.

:wave:

Isnt the implication that they would indict him, if they could?

No as they have found nothing criminal on him or there would already be a referral to Congress.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/996888449683722241?s=21

So it wasnt really Mueller. It was supposedly a deputy to Jay Sekulow who relayed it to Rudy.

And its possible it never came from Muellers people at all (like the questions Team Trump leaked that werent from Mueller either and were from? Yup, likely Sekulow)

Can Mueller indict a sitting President? Yes or No........

So, a couple developments that were obvious to everybody but still

The senate committee finally admitted that the Russians were trying to help Trump get elected. Well no Sherlock.

Well you didn't do so himself, the release of these documents made a liar out of trump. He had to admit that he actually did know about the payments to stormy and made those payments. The idea here is pretty simple. It's not a felony to lie to the Press. You want to get this out and dusted before you testify in situations where would be a felony.

Wow! What a dumb mother F'er. I can't believe a woman in this country actually spread her legs for this nut. Twice.

Isnt the implication that they would indict him, if they could?

When Mueller says it, then it's the implication.

My guess is the conversation was initiated by Rudy and he was given a nonanswer answer. Rudy's whole job here is to push the investigation to a pace uncomfortable for Mueller, who is obviously dragging it.

When Mueller says it, then it's the implication.

My guess is the conversation was initiated by Rudy and he was given a nonanswer answer. Rudy's whole job here is to push the investigation to a pace uncomfortable for Mueller, who is obviously dragging it.

Read Rudy's interview...he wasnt even involved and n it with anyone from Mueller. He heard it from Jay Sekulow

Dragging it? Oof.