Sign in to follow this  
redsrback

anthem ruling

Like I said, I don't want to go too far down that road. It's not a good place to be.

Agree

• Like 1

So Trump is the one weaponizing the anthem? I'd say the players are the ones doing that. Trump is weaponizing their kneeling/ disrespect during the anthem. You had it backwards.

Trump has mastered the art of weaponizing patriotism. No one in their right mind would let someone who got five deferments, went after John McCain, went after a Gold Star family, went after a grieving military widow, and has yet to visit troops serving overseas define what it means to be patriotic. Trump said to Jerrah that kneeling for the anthem was a winning cause with his base. He doesn't give a crap about the flag or veterans, just how he can use them to further himself

• Like 1

Trump has mastered the art of weaponizing patriotism. No one in their right mind would let someone who got five deferments, went after John McCain, went after a Gold Star family, went after a grieving military widow, and has yet to visit troops serving overseas define what it means to be patriotic. Trump said to Jerrah that kneeling for the anthem was a winning cause with his base. He doesn't give a crap about the flag or veterans, just how he can use them to further himself

I guess you missed the veterans bill he signed yesterday. Mic drop

I guess you missed the veterans bill he signed yesterday. Mic drop

I don't think that makes up for anything actually. You can pick your mic back up.

• Like 1

I don't think that makes up for anything actually. You can pick your mic back up.

It's hard to make up for 8 years of obama.

Personally I found Trumps claim that McCain isnt a war hero because he got captured to be infinitely more disrespectful to the troops than standing with a fist in the air during the anthem. Same with taking cheap shots at Humayun Khans parents.

Keep that and his numerous draft deferments in mind when Trump lectures someone on patriotism.

It amazes me how lost people are here but have strong opinions. First off there was pictures of McCain gaining weight in a pow camp.

Second he would not go on Fox news because his hatred for Trump so he went to the liberal channels and took a liberal view.

Third the elephant in the room during his daughters show on Fox-not sure if she is still there was don't talk about my daddy, even though him and crying Lindsey Graham are the best Republican- Democrats the left have.

I could copy and paste so much that you don't know , but why don't u do some research before you talk like you know all about Trump.

And Hawkeye, Only a few far right people out there, they want things like welfare gone all together, conspiracies, and far right really isn't a thing with so much hatred towards the middle class working people that are forced to keep the country together.

It's hard to make up for 8 years of obama.

He signed a bill that the White House is actively trying to stop funding for. You keep telling yourself that he's making everything better.

He signed a bill that the White House is actively trying to stop funding for. You keep telling yourself that he's making everything better.

There is no doubt times are better already.

There is no doubt times are better already.

Im glad you feel that way. I honestly dont see it any better. If anything Trump has made life more stressful and made myself and my customers very nervous. The majority of my customers voted for him so I hope theyre happy.

Im glad you feel that way. I honestly dont see it any better. If anything Trump has made life more stressful and made myself and my customers very nervous. The majority of my customers voted for him so I hope theyre happy.

Nervous? Wow. I don't know one person who is nervous about anything, including both people I work with and personal friendships (other than normal personal life stuff). Including my girlfriend, who doesn't even like Trump.

Well, work hard and stay out of debt. Personal debt is the big life destroyer that for years many folks don't pay attention to. People got to take care of themselves first before they can help others. No matter who's in office.

Your customers voted for him and he's making them nervous? Is one of your customers named Sybil by any chance?

• Like 1

Nervous? Wow. I don't know one person who is nervous about anything, including both people I work with and personal friendships (other than normal personal life stuff). Including my girlfriend, who doesn't even like Trump.

Well, work hard and stay out of debt. Personal debt is the big life destroyer that for years many folks don't pay attention to. People got to take care of themselves first before they can help others. No matter who's in office.

Im glad you live in an area where you have no worries and Trump cant hurt your well being. I live in Iowa surrounded by farmers. All of my customers are farmers. My in-laws also farm.

Not only are the farmers worried about Trumps trade war it directly affects my business. If they dont make money they cant spend money. On top of that my business is already being affect by the tariffs. I have an order being held up due to the tariffs.

Your customers voted for him and he's making them nervous? Is one of your customers named Sybil by any chance?

Farmers. I dont know how no one can be a little nervous of what this trade war could do.

Farmers. I dont know how no one can be a little nervous of what this trade war could do.

He should have a war with all those BS subsidies farmers get. That crew complaining about Govt interfering in trade is funny.

He should have a war with all those BS subsidies farmers get. That crew complaining about Govt interfering in trade is funny.

Do you actually know enough about this subject to actually make statements like that? Do you have any idea what it takes to be a farmer? Do you have any idea what farmers mean to our country?

Do you actually know enough about this subject to actually make statements like that?

Actual knowledge is no longer a prerequisite for patriotic Trump supporters to express any belief they may have as fact.

If nothing else, that's what Trump "leadership" has taught us.

• Like 2

Do you actually know enough about this subject to actually make statements like that? Do you have any idea what it takes to be a farmer? Do you have any idea what farmers mean to our country?

I know there are a lot of BS subsidies. Disagree?

Stop the farmer subsidies and watch food prices skyrocket. There may be a lot of BS subsidies, but I don't think this is the one you want to start attacking as a whole.

I know there are a lot of BS subsidies. Disagree?

I'm not sure I would say a lot of BS subsidies. They can be both good and bad. Getting rid of them would not be smart. I would say they could be fixed though.

Stop the farmer subsidies and watch food prices skyrocket. There may be a lot of BS subsidies, but I don't think this is the one you want to start attacking as a whole.

I guess some cant help but to be on there knees, rather its our flag or its to china with unfair trading.

I guess some cant help but to be on there knees, rather its our flag or its to china with unfair trading.

Seriously? What jibberish are you babbling about? What propaganda filled news source do you use?

• Like 1

What does the trade war with China have to do with farmer subsidies? If anything the subsidies have kept us from outsourcing our food sources to other countries more than they have.

What does the trade war with China have to do with farmer subsidies? If anything the subsidies have kept us from outsourcing our food sources to other countries more than they have.

has everything to do with it. Trump had enough of china screwing us and china retaliated by buying less

has everything to do with it. Trump had enough of china screwing us and china retaliated by buying less

You're talking about his reason for a trade war. What does this have to do with farmer subsidies?

The two aren't related at all. Farmer subsidies were mostly created in the early 1920's and are given to farmers in the United States as a way to keep people in the United States from starving and to maintain our countries agricultural land. Where does China come in on this?

U guys were talking about the farmers hurting, china was going to buy less pork and beef because trumps tariffs which upset a lot of farmers, but yea carry on my bad.

U guys were talking about the farmers hurting, china was going to buy less pork and beef because trumps tariffs which upset a lot of farmers, but yea carry on my bad.

So you were going back to the original discussion about farmers being worried? Do you think they should feel confident with what Trump is doing? I don't think many people are all that confident with this trade war and think it's a pretty bad idea. Even Conservatives are not in favor of it. Feeling uneasy about the tariffs seems to be the one thing that most of America agrees on regardless of party.

So you were going back to the original discussion about farmers being worried? Do you think they should feel confident with what Trump is doing? I don't think many people are all that confident with this trade war and think it's a pretty bad idea. Even Conservatives are not in favor of it. Feeling uneasy about the tariffs seems to be the one thing that most of America agrees on regardless of party.

Look up what china was doing to us when it came to trade. Sometimes refusing American goods all together and if they did accept they charged us a lot more then we did them . china wants to corner the market on steel which means control of the worlds military.

There are a lot of valid points on both sides of this. To say one side is right or wrong is to not fully understand the economics behind it all.

There is significant data that indicate NAFTA and our agreements with Europe and China are benefiting other partners more than they benefit the US.

There are also a lot of parallels to the level of protectionism the current administration is proposing and the smoot-hawley tariffs that are largely blamed for the great depression.

I'm guessing there's a middle ground endgame but I do fear our current president, albeit much stronger on rhetoric than the last, isn't used to negotiating when he's not dealing from a position of strength. In other words he'd have to be willing to harm sectors of the US economy to get the concessions he's looking for. I don't think trump negotiates win-win scenarios, I think he's looking for the winner take all scenario and I'm not exactly sure if he can pull it off, and what path that takes our economy down if he starts playing chicken with the rest of the world.

Imagine the wars we would have with hillary, at least Trump has defused her and obummers leading with weakness and fake red-lines. As far as the stock market, yea if the democrats get any power it will surely crash, ill pull all mine and im sure i wont be alone.

Imagine the wars we would have with hillary, at least Trump has defused her and obummers leading with weakness and fake red-lines. As far as the stock market, yea if the democrats get any power it will surely crash, ill pull all mine and im sure i wont be alone.

:lol:

Trump gives everyone who wants a job a job, many of which comes with a 401k, damn shame worthless people like you falcon find it funny.

All the dems have done for the past many years was to throw money at N. Korea and uranium at Russia to keep them happy. No more of that crap. It's been 30 years since the US has had a president that is actually trying to fulfill campaign promises, do the right thing for the people of the US (even if the many radical leftists are trying to turn America into a craphole), and not work dark shady deals with other politicians and unscrupulous countries in secret.

Yikes

All the dems have done for the past many years was to throw money at N. Korea and uranium at Russia to keep them happy. No more of that crap. It's been 30 years since the US has had a president that is actually trying to fulfill campaign promises, do the right thing for the people of the US (even if the many radical leftists are trying to turn America into a craphole), and not work dark shady deals with other politicians and unscrupulous countries in secret.

Im glad you live in an area where you have no worries and Trump cant hurt your well being. I live in Iowa surrounded by farmers. All of my customers are farmers. My in-laws also farm.

Not only are the farmers worried about Trumps trade war it directly affects my business. If they dont make money they cant spend money. On top of that my business is already being affect by the tariffs. I have an order being held up due to the tariffs.

I live in South Jersey, the HUB of the "GARDEN STATE", and the farmers here are perfectly happy with Trump.

I live in South Jersey, the HUB of the "GARDEN STATE", and the farmers here are perfectly happy with Trump.

Farmers in South Jersey? How big of a deal

is agriculture to your state compared to Iowa or any state surrounding Iowa. Also, how much of their major product is being affected by tariffs?

Im very curious how this compares.

True, all liberal responses get down to emojis, because basically, that's all they got. But since their queen hillary lost and they didn't get to continue obama's work of trashing this country, they are now normally seen as :cry:. And now they have one agenda and one agenda only: complain, whine, cry and work 24x7 at trying to tear down every remaining quality this country has left. There has never been a more clear example of the saying "Sore Losers". The sick part is they are taking it to levels to where almost noone else could take it. Maybe radical Islam is their inspiration.

True, all liberal responses get down to emojis, because basically, that's all they got. But since their queen hillary lost and they didn't get to continue obama's work of trashing this country, they are now normally seen as :cry:. And now they have one agenda and one agenda only: complain, whine, cry and work 24x7 at trying to tear down every remaining quality this country has left. There has never been a more clear example of the saying "Sore Losers". The sick part is they are taking it to levels to where almost noone else could take it. Maybe radical Islam is their inspiration.

Why do you just assume that everyone that dislikes Trump is Liberal? Lets not paint with such a broad brush here.

Why do you just assume that everyone that dislikes Trump is Liberal? Lets not paint with such a broad brush here.

Vallid point. I am more addressing the pelosi, hillary, obama, soros worshipers. But also to the never Tumper's. Their hate of a person get's in the way of their judgement. It is clear as day.