Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Who was saying if you try to cancel Amazon prime they give you a better rate?

Find a topic with Christian bashing in which I responded, yet didnt call out the bashers.

I dont call out every anti Semitic or anti Muslim slur though - just the guys that do it a lot. So basically what I saying is youre full of sh!t and an anti Semite. Make sense?

You call out Wiffle? When? Nobody does it more (or better) than him. You're busted and you know it. Typical SJW

I have never understood anti semitism. What have jews done to anyone and what makes them bad at all? Black or Muslim I understand, they are a freakin menace. But Jews? Gotta be just a blatantly hateful fock to waste energy despising them.

I have never understood anti semitism. What have jews done to anyone and what makes them bad at all? Black or Muslim I understand, they are a freakin menace. But Jews? Gotta be just a blatantly hateful fock to waste energy despising them.

they betrayed Jesus. Or was that the Romans?

I like conservative jews very much. Big fan of Israel.

they betrayed Jesus. Or was that the Romans?

Yea but all religion is fairy tales. Thats like being mad at the Easter bunny for betraying tinker bell. Seriously people need to get over it.

I heard they're raising prime membership price. Bezos getting paid, son.

Didn't mean to derail this thread about who's bashing what religion.