Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Speaking of Netflix and binging

One of the few shows I wish I could erase it from my brain just to rewatch it and enjoy it again. I think I've got through it twice now.

Just rewatched a couple months ago. Started a few episodes and couldnt stop, had to power through the whole thing. Same thing happened on first viewing. I think its actually just as good in a different way on rewatch. You can see things coming and watch it unfold.

Im currently binging sons of anarchy. Id never seen it. Halfway through season four. The first three seasons were unbelievably great, but its starting to lose steam I think.

Im currently binging sons of anarchy. Id never seen it. Halfway through season four. The first three seasons were unbelievably great, but its starting to lose steam I think.

It does lose steam but I still loved it all the way through. One of my fav shows for sure.

Youre where I stopped.