Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Hawkeye...

First off, welcome to the June Mock!

Second, just wanted you to know that we run a best ball league based on this draft and you are now a part of that (like it or not) :)

The rules of the league are as follows. It is called the No-Hassle League because once you draft your team, there is nothing further to do. You will get the best possible starters from your entire roster each week as the formation of your weekly point totals. There are no waivers. Injuries are considered tough luck. So, if you only choose to draft one tight end for example, and he gets hurt, that's a zero for any week that he misses.

I'm sure you have questions. Ask away.

First off, welcome to the June Mock!

Second, just wanted you to know that we run a best ball league based on this draft and you are now a part of that (like it or not) :)

The rules of the league are as follows. It is called the No-Hassle League because once you draft your team, there is nothing further to do. You will get the best possible starters from your entire roster each week as the formation of your weekly point totals. There are no waivers. Injuries are considered tough luck. So, if you only choose to draft one tight end for example, and he gets hurt, that's a zero for any week that he misses.

I'm sure you have questions. Ask away.

Thanks for the heads up. That makes a big difference in how a draft should be done.

Thanks for the heads up. That makes a big difference in how a draft should be done.

Doesn't really affect early picks much, but it does impact the later rounds somewhat as you seek to round out a roster.

Doesn't really affect early picks much, but it does impact the later rounds somewhat as you seek to round out a roster.

Exactly.

Hey Hawk...I will need your e-mail address in order to send you weekly updates throughout the season. Feel free to post it here or PM me. Thanks!