Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

De Niro--Dumb Like Sho!

TBH, I don't think anyone is as dumb as Slo.

I mean, DeNiro at least has a large body of actual work to look back upon. And an oscar, so he can't be that dumb.

Slo, on the other hand, has got nothing.

I mean, DeNiro at least has a large body of actual work to look back upon. And an oscar, so he can't be that dumb.

I bet he has a chair with an indentation of his ass

Not true, he will always be immortalized in the gif. https://goo.gl/images/57qxKN

It is pretty amazing how quickly most threads turn into a slap fight.

The thread was designed to be one dumbass

It is pretty amazing how quickly most threads turn into a slap fight.

In fairness, this one's thread title is De Niro--Dumb Like Sho! so it never had a chance.

I imagine a room full of menstruating teen girls from opposing cliques would resemble this thread.

Oh no..theyre all too smart. Just ask them

I imagine a room full of menstruating teen girls from opposing cliques would resemble this thread.

And then you remember theyre all middle aged men. :cry:

• Like 1

:shocking:

🙁

Flipping around to various late night shows and whatnot. Seems like the left is bashing the narrow pretty hard for his boneheaded move. Certainly doesn't help their cause either.

I'm hoping he was drunk.

Chip, right now, I'm hoping I was drunk.

Who's the narrow?

Shirley, you of all people remember Bronx narrowback.

We just call him the narrow.

Shirley, you of all people remember Bronx narrowback.

We just call him the narrow.

Parroting MDC. How sad is that?

Deniro in bad grandpa was hilarious

Great actors are great at pretending to be someone they're not. Sometimes they forget and try to come across as a learned individual.

Just make me laugh clown.......

Trump gives Deniro a nickname:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1006640689843560448

Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t...
...realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!

Punchy!!!

:lol:

Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received toO many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t...
...realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!

Punchy!!!

Fixed the tweet for the "genius". Nothing better than a guy who doesn't know how to properly use "to" and "too" talking about the intellectual deficiencies of somebody else.

Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be punch-drunk. I guess he doesnt...

...realize the economy is the best its ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!

Punchy!!!

Fixed the tweet for the "genius". Nothing better than a guy who doesn't know how to properly use "to" and "too" talking about the intellectual deficiencies of somebody else.

Meh.

1. I have typos in probably 25% of every post online or text I send. Sometimes it is auto correct, sometimes a mistake. I am smarter than 98% of people in this country (based on IQ and standardized test scores) and finished 2nd in the 3rd grade spelling bee. Typos happen, even to the best of us.

2. Every time Trump has a typo in a tweet the angry media harps on it and shows the tweet a million times, ensuring that the message of the tweet is pounded in people's heads. Free advertising for Trump. (notice that most of his typos are on tweets that call someone out for their ignorance or crimes; he wants eyeballs on the tweet)

3. The reality is that nobody really gives a about a misspelled word here and there.

Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t...

Punchy!!!

:lol: :lol:

Punchy DeNiro. That's gonna stick.

Love it! Slo Punchy?

Love it! Slo Punchy?

He never had a fight in his life.

JFC that all you got fool?

Meh.

1. I have typos in probably 25% of every post online or text I send. Sometimes it is auto correct, sometimes a mistake. I am smarter than 98% of people in this country (based on IQ and standardized test scores) and finished 2nd in the 3rd grade spelling bee. Typos happen, even to the best of us.

2. Every time Trump has a typo in a tweet the angry media harps on it and shows the tweet a million times, ensuring that the message of the tweet is pounded in people's heads. Free advertising for Trump. (notice that most of his typos are on tweets that call someone out for their ignorance or crimes; he wants eyeballs on the tweet)

3. The reality is that nobody really gives a ###### about a misspelled word here and there.

1. Typos and grammatical errors are not the same.

2. I dont give a fock about grammatical errors, unless somebody is calling me stupid, with a lack of elementary school level grammar skills.

3. HTH

1. Typos and grammatical errors are not the same.

2. I dont give a fock about grammatical errors, unless somebody is calling me stupid, with a lack of elementary school level grammar skills.

3. HTH

you sho is mad

you sho is mad

I'm not following? Let me clear something up for you. If the president does something good, I'll give him credit. Just like I have in numerous threads and topics. NK, 2nd A, infrastructure, etc. If the president says or does something stupid, i'm going to say it's stupid. Just like I have in numerous threads and topics. MMGW, building a wall, acting like a man child on twitter, etc.

That's the beauty of not having TDS. I can treat everything the POTUS does/says/passes as an individual event, and form an opinion accordingly. I'm not hampered by some partisan retardation of the brain, that forces me to hate him (sho/wiff) or blow him (you/drobs) regardless of what he says or does.