3. Chris Paul

4. Paul George

5. DeMarcus Cousins

6. DeAndre Jordan

7. Clint Capela

8. Aaron Gordon

9. Jabari Parker

10. Julius Randle

Others: Isaiah Thomas, Marcus Smart, Tyreke Evans, JJ Redick, Carmelo, Zach LaVine, Derrick Favors, Trevor Ariza, Enes Kanter, Avery Bradley.

I don't think anything happens until the Nik Stauskas domino falls.

Agreed. Let's see what he does first.

never seen Blazing Saddles. Had always heard this line used. I never knew what movie it was in

Now that the season is over, let the real fun begin. :doublethumbsup:

Top Free Agents

1. LeBron

2. KD

3. Chris Paul

4. Paul George

5. DeMarcus Cousins

6. DeAndre Jordan

7. Clint Capela

8. Aaron Gordon

9. Jabari Parker

10. Julius Randle

Others: Isaiah Thomas, Marcus Smart, Tyreke Evans, JJ Redick, Carmelo, Zach LaVine, Derrick Favors, Trevor Ariza, Enes Kanter, Avery Bradley.

Lebron should be lower on the list. Would anyone take a 33 year old Lebron with 1,382 games played over a 29 year old Durant with 898 games played? That one is a given, but Lebron should probably be below some of those other guys as well.

Lebron should be lower on the list. Would anyone take a 33 year old Lebron with 1,382 games played over a 29 year old Durant with 898 games played? That one is a given, but Lebron should probably be below some of those other guys as well.

:lol:

:doublethumbsup:

Regarding LeBron heres my preferences:

1. Cleveland uses the #8 pick plus other players (JR Smith, Clarkston, Hill, etc) to revamp their team. That 8 pick is pretty valuable to rebuilding teams.

2. Philly. Their studs are on rookie deals. They could afford LeBron and another or two free agents. Tons of talent and cap room.

3. Houston or OKC :unsure:

Places he CANT go. GSW or Boston. A top 5 player just cant bolt for the defending champ or your conference rival. Thats weak. :stares at KD: Anywhere else is fair game.

Philly is probably the perfect fit for LeBron so far as going to a young team thats already good and in a big east coast market. The fit with Simmons is a little concerning but when you have a shot at the GOAT for nothing but cap space you take it. Kahwi is probably a better positional fit but why deal assets when you can outright buy the big piece?

I still think Cleveland is the odds on favorite.

Philly is probably the perfect fit for LeBron so far as going to a young team thats already good and in a big east coast market. The fit with Simmons is a little concerning but when you have a shot at the GOAT for nothing but cap space you take it. Kahwi is probably a better positional fit but why deal assets when you can outright buy the big piece?

I still think Cleveland is the odds on favorite.

You sure seem concerned about the 76'rs for a Knicks fan.

You sure seem concerned about MDC for a straight guy.

Cuckold spice.

Regarding LeBron heres my preferences:

1. Cleveland uses the #8 pick plus other players (JR Smith, Clarkston, Hill, etc) to revamp their team. That 8 pick is pretty valuable to rebuilding teams.

2. Philly. Their studs are on rookie deals. They could afford LeBron and another or two free agents. Tons of talent and cap room.

3. Houston or OKC :unsure:

Places he CANT go. GSW or Boston. A top 5 player just cant bolt for the defending champ or your conference rival. Thats weak. :stares at KD: Anywhere else is fair game.

IMO i think he only goes to 3 teams....

LA (lives there, could grab PG13, possibly CP3...would still be his team)

Houston (Maybe but i dont feel great about it)

Cleveland (family may want to stay...move 8th pick. Does anyone want to come?)

I dont see a few teams being great fits...

Philly....IMO he stunts the growth of guys like Fultz, simmons...and really hampers Embiid.

Miami...just not a good roster

NY..same...even worse.

Boston....maybe.,.but i doubt it. Nice collection of talent already, seem more of a collective effort team than a team with an alpha comanding the ball.

Gun to my head....think hes ready to move west, LA LAKERS.

Gun to my head....think hes ready to move west, LA LAKERS.

If LeBron goes to LA you won't hear from me much about him anymore. I'll add them to the Warriors and Celtics as places that if he went there, I'd be out as a fan. Warriors and Celtics because if you are a top tier MVP type player, you simply cannot go to the defending champs or your conference rival. That's just weak sauce.

Lakers just don't feel right and to be honest Chicago either. That's Kobe's and MJ's teams (in recent era). If I'm LeBron those are off limits too. Just wouldn't feel right..........

JMO

I have no idea how it would happen but the ultimate pimp move would somehow LeBron brings a championship to OKC. Something KD ran away from. It's not going to happen, the numbers don't work from a salary cap thing, but man......that would be something. :lol:

And personally I just wanna see a Westbrook and LeBron two man, head full of steam, fast break. It'd be worth it just for that.

Everyone is talking about Philly. Why would LeBron go to another team with no shooting just so he could lose again?

Everyone is talking about Philly. Why would LeBron go to another team with no shooting just so he could lose again?

Simmons

Embid

Covington

Fultz

Saric

McConnell

The core of the current team that are on contract for next year. All combine to make about 40 million. Even if Lebron signs for 30 million per they'd have 50 million more to sign other free agents to the team and make a run. Just for poops and giggles, they could sign LeBron, Paul George and resign JJ Redick.

Simmons

Redick

Lebron

George

Embid

Bench: Saric Covington Fultz McConnell

:shocking:

ETA: Philly also owns the number 10 pick in the lottery this year (and 26).

If someone is regarding Philly differently than Boston from the standpoint of moving to the conference competition, they are just being a sucker for window dressing. Everyone has Boston and Philly as 1a and 1b in the East over the next few years, with cores that are the same age, etc. Differentiating too much is just buying in to a silly narrative.

That being said, I think Philly is the only move that makes sense. I'll overlooking his jumping to the direct competition for conference titles and get on board with the move. They'll be strong to quite strong.

If someone is regarding Philly differently than Boston from the standpoint of moving to the conference competition, they are just being a sucker for window dressing. Everyone has Boston and Philly as 1a and 1b in the East over the next few years, with cores that are the same age, etc. Differentiating too much is just buying in to a silly narrative.

That being said, I think Philly is the only move that makes sense. I'll overlooking his jumping to the direct competition for conference titles and get on board with the move. They'll be strong to quite strong.

Dont hurt your elbow reaching so far. :lol:

I do appreciate the effort though. :thumbsup:

It's more like 1 and 2, Cs spanked them pretty good and they are getting Kyrie and Gordon back. The Cs don't have to add anything, Philly does.

It's more like 1 and 2, Cs spanked them pretty good and they are getting Kyrie and Gordon back. The Cs don't have to add anything, Philly does.

3 of those losses to Boston were anyone's game in the final minute........Simmons was a rookie. This was Embiid's first full season. Last year's #1 overall pick didn't get on the court. Only Saric's 2nd season.

Anyone looking at that would foresee a massive jump from them next season if they just stand pat. Sure, Boston is the favorite, but doesn't it seem like a safe bet that they'll each make the Finals in the next 4 years and that nobody else in the East will?

You'll have to excuse cbfalcon, he has alterior motives and isn't entirely serious in his post. Anyone with a brain can see that the Celtics, you know the team that took the Cavs to 7 games in the ECF's are their biggest rival. The team that Kyrie went too. The team with not only young stars but veteran stars (Kyrie, Hayward, Horford). Philly is a young team with "potential" who has to add pieces and not a LeBron rival with any history of note between the two.

3 of those losses to Boston were anyone's game in the final minute........Simmons was a rookie. This was Embiid's first full season. Last year's #1 overall pick didn't get on the court. Only Saric's 2nd season.

Anyone looking at that would foresee a massive jump from them next season if they just stand pat. Sure, Boston is the favorite, but doesn't it seem like a safe bet that they'll each make the Finals in the next 4 years and that nobody else in the East will?

Tatum was true rookie. Brown yr 2, Rozier yr 3. Safe to say, they are going to be even better. Philly is going to need to do something pretty big to turn into 1a, like only Lebron could take them there. Otherwise, no matter who they get, they are #2. But yeah, they probably make the finals in the next few years.

Oh. I don't realize we were pretending markell fultz is good. Then lebron should definitely go there.

Oh. I don't realize we were pretending markell fultz is good. Then lebron should definitely go there.

How scary would Philly be if they didn't screw up the Fultz, Okafor, & Noel picks?

Fultz is an afterthought. Bottom line is this. Lakers and Philly have the most cap space but

Embid, Simmons, Saric, Covington is a better base of players than Ball (and his dad), Ingram & Kuzma.

Just sayin'. I have no ties to Philly. :dunno:

If LeBron goes to LA you won't hear from me much about him anymore. I'll add them to the Warriors and Celtics as places that if he went there, I'd be out as a fan. Warriors and Celtics because if you are a top tier MVP type player, you simply cannot go to the defending champs or your conference rival. That's just weak sauce.

Lakers just don't feel right and to be honest Chicago either. That's Kobe's and MJ's teams (in recent era). If I'm LeBron those are off limits too. Just wouldn't feel right..........

JMO

You wont really like him if he were to go to the Bulls or Lakers because they used to have an all time great player?

But became ultra fan when he took his talents to south beach with the other best player in the league along with 2 other all stars. Then declared to win like 10 championships while he was there?

Can't make sense of that one.

Revitalizing a once great franchise is a big deal for players. They want to be known as the one who brought the title back to LA, Chi, Bos etc. If he goes to the warriors it’s a cop out and sad. Anywhere else is fine.

You wont really like him if he were to go to the Bulls or Lakers because they used to have an all time great player?

But became ultra fan when he took his talents to south beach with the other best player in the league along with 2 other all stars. Then declared to win like 10 championships while he was there?

Can't make sense of that one.

Bolded is wrong. I've been a LeBron fan since his rookie year. It's rare an athlete comes in with as much hype since childhood as he did and actually deliver.....if not more. Miami bothered me zero. He spent 7 or 8 years with the team that drafted him and they couldn't build around him. Mo Williams, Larry Hughes, Zydrunas Illgauskas were the other better players on those teams. So he left in free agency to the Heat who had an All Star on the team already in Wade. And then Chris Bosh came shortly thereafter. Big deal. The Heat were a fringe playoff team and he led them to two titles. Then he came BACK to Cleveland and cemented his legacy by winning one there coming back from 3-1 against the 73-9 Warriors.

This last and third act is all gravy.....but yes, in my opinion it would feel weird to me to see LeBron in a Laker or Bulls uniform. I'd still be a fan but yeah, it'd be from afar. If he goes to the Warriors or Celtics there will be no reason to even watch the NBA anymore, plus it'd be a weak move.

JMO means just MY opinion btw.

Wade already won a championship in MIA before Lebron. He beat the Mavs. The team they lost to when Lebron did come down.

I still cant make sense of your stance here. But thats okay. Im with Tantastic on this one. If he were to go to the Lakers and bring them up to competitive in the playoffs that would be a feather in his cap. IMO. MJ and Kobe seem irrelevant to this. Like you said this is his 3rd act. Maybe not final act but..

How scary would Philly be if they didn't screw up the Fultz, Okafor, & Noel picks?

Can't blame them too much for Noel..that draft was horrible.

Lebron should call JJ Reddick and attach himself to him

Well he did have Kyle Korver. Problem with those guys is defense. Especially against the Warriors.

I actually like Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart better. Those guys play D.

Well he did have Kyle Korver. Problem with those guys is defense. Especially against the Warriors.

I actually like Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart better. Those guys play D.

Smart cant shoot really

Sooner than later, there will be a meeting set with Gregg Popovich and Leonard. It’s still in the planning stages. They have been in contact, but there will be a conversation — or, perhaps, a series of them — about whether a lasting trust and partnership can be rebuilt. They’ll have to talk about medical care and treatment. They’ll have to talk about Leonard’s relationship with the coaching staff and his teammates, which is strained. They’ll have to talk about the franchise’s willingness to deliver the five-year, $219 million contract extension Leonard is eligible to receive, because the Spurs will need to be convinced that a historic contract is met with historic commitment.
via ESPN

Could be another name in play. :unsure:

I just don't see it. Aging roster. You have a malcontent in Leonard. Tony Parker the done. Ginobili is done.

I just don't see it. Aging roster. You have a malcontent in Leonard. Tony Parker the done. Ginobili is done.

Sorry I meant Kawhi could be on the move....