Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Four-Six Commentary**

meh about my Funchess pick, but he's the best WR available imo.

Seems about a round too early for him but if you want him then get him.

And....that's 3 Panthers here in the sixth round...

Panthers run!!!

Great spot and value on Greg Olsen. I believe he has a shot at the #1 TE ranking this year.

i considered olsen on my last turn but decided i wanted Cam and like the depth at TE still to come. then again I usually wait much much longer on QBs as you all know

Man, am I glad somebody else took Watkins. So much potential there, but traditionally, such a frustrating player to depend on.

This may be the earliest you'll ever see me take a QB in a draft. I felt dirty doing it but just didn't see any better picks available here.

This may be the earliest you'll ever see me take a QB in a draft. I felt dirty doing it but just didn't see any better picks available here.

I would love to hear why the FFT staff has wentz at #23??

Engram was 1 of 2 TEs left that I wanted as a TE1. Even though Robb already has Gronk, I like Engram much better than the other TE.

I almost took Engram with each of my last two picks. Very solid that late in the sixth.

I think I deleted Hawkeye's comment. Sorry, was intending to reply.

I was just saying that the guys I thought were going to make it back to me in the next round went directly after my pick. It's been a tough draft so far.

I would love to hear why the FFT staff has wentz at #23??

Me too...that ranking actually deterred me from picking him in the 6th

I was just saying that the guys I thought were going to make it back to me in the next round went directly after my pick. It's been a tough draft so far.

The June Mock IS a tough draft. Hardly anybody makes a mistake.

It's always tough drafting with these experienced a-holes

I hear this. And this is the way they are every year but I thought you would have learned when I laid out my error of thinking I was going to get Zach ertz, and then thinking for some inscrutable reason that Marvin Jones was going to fall to me. Expect everything!

I almost took Engram with each of my last two picks. Very solid that late in the sixth.

I probably should have went Engram but went with my Packer. Pack minus Jordy + Graham sounded better to me then Giants + Odell + Barkley. In short Jordy's gone and OBJ back. I also considered scheme change for the Giants some with Barkley coming on board. There's always the Rodgers is better then Manning angle. All this said......the ADP pick was Engram.

Mack gives me another starting RB and I believe he will have some nice games. The Colts didn't draft a RB (someone later, but only playing Special Teams now) so I am making the guess Mack is their starter!

Mack gives me another starting RB and I believe he will have some nice games. The Colts didn't draft a RB (someone later, but only playing Special Teams now) so I am making the guess Mack is their starter!

They drafted a 4th round back who is 2nd on their depth chart.