Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

And itll most likely work...because good people with hearts will give quite a bit to avoid innocent children being traumatized. He will get whatever he wants and one half of the Culture War will cheer his tactics.

:lol:

These are not good people with hearts.

They are low information useful idiots.

Trump has broken liberals so much that they are now quoting the bible in defense of criminals.

Peak derangement achieved.

Ummm...are you this nuts?

These are not good people with hearts.

They are low information useful idiots.

Trump voters are the lowest of the low information...

I read the article and it brought tears to my eyes. But Im admittedly a wimp when it comes to hurting small children.

As for your claim that America is better than this...that is incorrect. America WAS better than this, but seeing that this is what we now do, that means this is what we now are. And again, I am ashamed of this country.

Bless your heart.

Did it bring tears to your eyes when you saw those kids in cages during the Obama regime?

I am guessing you did not give two shits.

Please link us to your posts of outrage and tears over those human rights abuses.

You people are filth.

At this point Im just morbidly curious what he could get away with that they would blindly defend. Never seen anything like it. Democrats questioned plenty of stuff for Obamas run and repubs questioned plenty of Dubyas stuff. Never seen it like this.

Since you are obviously a low information useful idiot......

Here is a picture of children in cages and camps while Supreme Leader Obama was in charge. https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1001037354948231168/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fglobalnews.ca%2Fnews%2F4238798%2Fus-children-immigration-photo-2014-trump%2F

Please link us to your hysteria when this happened.

Some of you are beyond pathetic.

(source for the pictures in case you are in denial https://globalnews.ca/news/4238798/us-children-immigration-photo-2014-trump/)

At this point Im just morbidly curious what he could get away with that they would blindly defend. Never seen anything like it. Democrats questioned plenty of stuff for Obamas run and repubs questioned plenty of Dubyas stuff. Never seen it like this.

Ive figured it out.

Trump cultists primarily care about one thing and one thing only.

Pissing liberals off.

Thats it. Thats his genius. Hes figured out that all politics is anymore is us versus them. That a huge swath of the electorate only cares about winning on message boreds and around the water cooler.

So he trolls. Im now fully convinced that he goes out of his way to say and do ridiculous sh!t, just to start controversy and thus feed his pets.

Ive figured it out.

Pissing liberals off.

Thats it. Thats his genius. Hes figured out that all politics is anymore is us versus them. That a huge swath of the electorate only cares about winning on message boreds and around the water cooler.

So he trolls. Im now fully convinced that he goes out of his way to say and do ridiculous sh!t, just to start controversy and thus feed his pets.

Bingo...he relies on the most gullible of all people as well.

Since you are obviously a low information useful idiot......

Here is a picture of children in cages and camps while Supreme Leader Obama was in charge. https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1001037354948231168/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fglobalnews.ca%2Fnews%2F4238798%2Fus-children-immigration-photo-2014-trump%2F

Please link us to your hysteria when this happened.

Some of you are beyond pathetic.

(source for the pictures in case you are in denial https://globalnews.ca/news/4238798/us-children-immigration-photo-2014-trump/)

Never heard of it til this week. Why do you think people only care because its Trumps office? Its morally questionable regardless of who is in office. I dont support or condemn political parties, I just support or condemn actions, regardless of what party commits them. Like I said...plenty of democrats disagreed with things Obama did, they even voted for trump because of it. Just like repubs disagreed with bush, he was a national punchline weekly. But Trump can somehow do no wrong even though he teeters on impeachment seemingly every other month for one reason or another.

Ive figured it out.

Pissing liberals off.

Congrats on using the latest buzz word of the filth. https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+cult&newwindow=1&rlz=1CATAAB_enUS798US798&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf5tyi9tnbAhWkIjQIHUPACnIQpwUIIQ&biw=1366&bih=702

Trump supporters care about one thing. America winning.

The fact that liberals hate America and all this winning is just a cherry on top.

Lol half the people you guys call bleeding heart liberals here are not even liberals at all didnt support Hilary. But you only deal in extremes.

Never heard of it til this week. Why do you think people only care because its Trumps office? Its morally questionable regardless of who is in office. I dont support or condemn political parties, I just support or condemn actions, regardless of what party commits them. Like I said...plenty of democrats disagreed with things Obama did, they even voted for trump because of it. Just like repubs disagreed with bush, he was a national punchline weekly. But Trump can somehow do no wrong even though he teeters on impeachment seemingly every other month for one reason or another.

Because this has been the US policy for decades.

The MSM, and the social media sock puppets that push the message, never said boo about any of this until now.

The MSM, and the social media sock puppets that push the message, never said boo about any of this until now.

I agree, Unless its in the news, no one knows or cares. Thats how it is though. You guys who watch news networks 16grs a day are the only ones here who knew or cared.

You can identify the left extremists because they dont give credit when Trump does good things. They spin the North Korea trip negatively etc. The rest of us just simply judge issues on a case by case basis.

Don't try and sneak into this country illegally and this won't happen. It's their own fault and no one else's. It's that simple.

exactly

So when parents leave one place to find work in an entirely different place, they should just leave their kids Behind? Not even a forwarding address? Yeah that's a real family values right there.

"to find work" :lol:

We're not talking about advancing a career, we're talking about invading another Country.

It's bad enough to expect a good life in another Country Illegally but somehow you think it's a good idea to bring the Family along. :doh:

The left and only the left is is to blame for these undocumented Democrats once they've welcomed them in.

The Bible says.... Welcome to American Sharia

WTF??? :dunno:

this thought, concept is quite probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say. :doh:

I just want to say that I live in California and have never seen someone sh!ting in the streets.

Now back to your regularly scheduled trollgramming...

Fock it... cant go back to sleep, so Ill give an honest opinion.

As I understand the law, first time offense is a misdemeanor, and all of these people were prosecuting are being penalized with time served and deported. In these cases I think it is a waste of tax payer money and unnecessarily cruel to these children. I think these people should just be processed, fingerprinted, blah blah and turned back around.

In cases where were dealing with multiple offenders, felons trying to re-enter, etc. they should absolutely be prosecuted, and unfortunately the kids need to be put into the system.

• Like 1

A good hard working American woman got permanently seperated from her 3 kids in St. Louis last week by a car jacker. Didn't catch Pelosi calling it barbaric. Didn't see anyone on MSNBC getting weepy about it. I'm sure last night in Chicago or Baltimore a kid lost his father, forever. Why doesn't that kind of seperation get anyone on the left riled up?

• Like 2

Fock it... cant go back to sleep, so Ill give an honest opinion.

As I understand the law, first time offense is a misdemeanor, and all of these people were prosecuting are being penalized with time served and deported. In these cases I think it is a waste of tax payer money and unnecessarily cruel to these children. I think these people should just be processed, fingerprinted, blah blah and turned back around.

In cases where were dealing with multiple offenders, felons trying to re-enter, etc. they should absolutely be prosecuted, and unfortunately the kids need to be put into the system.

Holy cow! First thing I've read on this matter that makes sense. Kudos.

Do you drink the Kool-Aid with both hands? It's actually not. Never have we done this kind of shiit with this kind of volume.

Jesus, even the perpetrators of this admit that this is new. That there choosing to go balls to the wall when other administrations have shown restraint.

As has been said repeatedly, this could be fixed in one phone call or one tweet.

WTF??? :dunno:

this thought, concept is quite probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say. :doh:

Just because you're not bright enough to figure it out. When the head of our justice department is quoting Bible as the reason to obey civil law? That's exactly what they do Sharia.

Holy cow! First thing I've read on this matter that makes sense. Kudos.

Glad to have helped bring some rational thinking into a thread.

Happy Fathers Day, man!

A good hard working American woman got permanently seperated from her 3 kids in St. Louis last week by a car jacker. Didn't catch Pelosi calling it barbaric. Didn't see anyone on MSNBC getting weepy about it. I'm sure last night in Chicago or Baltimore a kid lost his father, forever. Why doesn't that kind of seperation get anyone on the left riled up?

Weak ass attempt at deflection as usual.

If federal agents acting under authority of law are out there shooting mothers of three to death, let me know. It will be relevant to the conversation at hand then.

• Like 1

Weak ass attempt at deflection as usual.

If federal agents acting under authority of law are out there shooting mothers of three to death, let me know. It will be relevant to the conversation at hand then.

The conversation is about children being seperated from their parents. Any notions of mistreatment at the border have been thoroughly debunked. You're the one that is deflecting, as usual.

• Like 1

The conversation is about children being seperated from their parents. Any notions of mistreatment at the border have been thoroughly debunked. You're the one that is deflecting, as usual.

You brought up street crime in a conversation about immigration policy and the actions of agents pursuant to such. That's as blatant an attempt at deflection as they come.

And thoroughly debunked my ass.

Just like when you rightly call someone who completely dismisses the korea summit as a hack troll, anyone who has no problem with this situation is also a hack troll.

The sane adults are in the middle.

You brought up street crime in a conversation about immigration policy and the actions of agents pursuant to such. That's as blatant an attempt at deflection as they come.

And thoroughly debunked my ass.

Just like when you rightly call someone who completely dismisses the korea summit as a hack troll, anyone who has no problem with this situation is also a hack troll.

The sane adults are in the middle.

The sane adults are terming what happens at the border akin to concentration camps? Brutality? Sharia?

Children are separated from their criminal parents every day in this country.

Never heard a peep from team fake outrage.

Chalk this up to another fake outrage quick look over there distraction from the devastating IG Report which revealed how criminally corrupt Obamas FBI was along with revealing good old lying barry knew and lied about Hillarys private server.

Chalk this up to another fake outrage quick look over there distraction from the devastating IG Report which revealed how criminally corrupt Obamas FBI was along with revealing good old lying barry knew and lied about Hillarys private server.

It's true. Obama blatantly lied to all of us, there is no daylight there. Crickets from the media.

Congrats on using the latest buzz word of the filth. https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+cult&newwindow=1&rlz=1CATAAB_enUS798US798&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf5tyi9tnbAhWkIjQIHUPACnIQpwUIIQ&biw=1366&bih=702

Trump supporters care about one thing. America winning.

The fact that liberals hate America and all this winning is just a cherry on top.

Bullshit

Again...bullshit.

This is not the same policy (which has been pointed out multiple times in this thread)...quit whining about the media and understand your source is flat out lying to you.

Yeah...its everyone else deflected by.

Also :lol: @ devastating.

We spend 35k on each of these illegal kids. We treat them better than we treat our Vets. Get out.

• Like 1

So, if you stole a sixer, would you feel the government justified in taking your kids from you regardless of adjudication?

Don't know what the hell that means but if it's a crime, I don't have to worry about it. I don't commit crimes so the answer is yes.

Don't know what the hell that means but if it's a crime, I don't have to worry about it. I don't commit crimes so the answer is yes.

We spend 35k on each of these illegal kids. We treat them better than we treat our Vets. Get out.

Not only that, it further helps to destroy America because they are indoctrinated into leftism.

Not only that, it further helps to destroy America because they are indoctrinated into leftism.

do you not agree with this fact?

Fact :lol:

No doubt, oh yeah, I'm sure Illegals come here and vote Republican :lol:

All the while brushing up on their American History and spreading the wealth with their entrepreneurial ways.

get real