Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Thousands of DACA recipients with arrest records, including 10 accused murderers, allowed

So fix the focking law. The current administration saying they aren't going to do that unless they get money for a wall is absolutely using these children as pawns to get what they want and it's incredibly immoral.

Maybe you should start channeling your hate towards congress then, since they're the only ones who can fix the law. They don't seem very inclined to do so though, do they? I wonder why........

Maybe you should start channeling your hate towards congress then, since they're the only ones who can fix the law. They don't seem very inclined to do so though, do they? I wonder why........

You're absolutely right. Congress hasn't done d1ck squat in a long time. They're so concerned about getting re-elected that they don't care about doing what is right, morally. If President Trump lives up to his term limits promise, it will go down as one of the top achievements of any president, ever.

One of President Trump's tweets the other day mentioned it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1007671131841671169

Optics aren't great in a narrow scope, but it sounds like he wants to fix our border problems once and for all and put an end to the convoluted mess we have now that forces children to be seperated, by law. A law mind you that has existed since 1997 and was upheld in 2008.

Why are these people coming to America to begin with? Im going to go out on a limb and say they didnt exactly have their shiit together to begin with. But now that they are in America, their kids are safe and properly fed and bathed?

Optics aren't great in a narrow scope, but it sounds like he wants to fix our border problems once and for all and put an end to the convoluted mess we have now that forces children to be seperated, by law. A law mind you that has existed since 1997 and was upheld in 2008.

He's absolutely using children to get what he wants in an immigration bill and it's despicable.

He's absolutely using children to get what he wants in an immigration bill and it's despicable.

As if that's a new concept in politics.

And the Dems are absolutely using children to avoid fixing the problem. Look, there are 12,000 kids in custody, only 2000 of which are separated from their families. If this ultimately results in a law that actually fixes the problem a hell of a lot more than that will NEVER be separated from their families. Let's look long term shall we.

Why are these people coming to America to begin with? Im going to go out on a limb and say they didnt exactly have their shiit together to begin with. But now that they are in America, their kids are safe and properly fed and bathed?

You're right, so fock those kids. Those little turds deserve to be taken away from their parents. Stupid kids.

You're right, so fock those kids. Those little turds deserve to be taken away from their parents. Stupid kids.

Just a question. Because the only reason to remove kids from their parents are due to safety concerns.

As if that's a new concept in politics.

And the Dems are absolutely using children to avoid fixing the problem. Look, there are 12,000 kids in custody, only 2000 of which are separated from their families. If this ultimately results in a law that actually fixes the problem a hell of a lot more than that will NEVER be separated from their families. Let's look long term shall we.

I feel like i can confidently say that just about every law in the history of America was made without using the forced removal of kids from their parents as a bargaining chip.

If there was a law proposed tomorrow that said, "Everything stays the same except kids get to stay with their parents", do you think it would pass? If not, which side do you think would vote it down?

Just a question. Because the only reason to remove kids from their parents are due to safety concerns.

No it's not, it's an a$$hole question meant to try to give you some sort of moral high ground for taking children away from their families.

Im sure the kids are getting all their required vaccinations too...

Don't even get me started on vaccines... I've spent too much of my day here as it is. :mad:

No it's not, it's an a$$hole question meant to try to give you some sort of moral high ground for taking children away from their families.

Well you seem to be so bent on not taking them away unless we are concerned for their safety. I would have some concerns about their safety. Their parents are focking idiots for coming here illegally...IMO

Well you seem to be so bent on not taking them away unless we are concerned for their safety. I would have some concerns about their safety. Their parents are focking idiots for coming here illegally...IMO

Again - Here illegally, deport the whole family together.

You're clearly either being a troll or you agree with the using children as pawns to get what you want but lack the courage of your convictions enough to put it in writing.

and the dems are using these children with the hopes of winning the mid terms,

Which is more despicable?

Why didn't they care a month ago.

Think big picture little mind, think big picture.

You're clearly either being a troll or you agree with the using children as pawns to get what you want but lack the courage of your convictions enough to put it in writing.

youre doing it too :doh:

I am okay with it. I said it before that I would have preferred we communicate to all the illegal immigrants that we are going to start enforcing our laws to the fullest extent in X number of months. If you are here illegally, you run the risk of being separated from your children. You can turn yourself in or self-deport until X date. After that, all bets are off.

Maybe we should ask the illegal immigrants which theyd prefer. Be separated from your kids while you go through the process, or we send you all back and you go through the process the right way. I wonder which they would choose. :dunno:

youre doing it too :doh:

If there was a law proposed tomorrow that said, "Everything stays the same except kids get to stay with their parents", do you think it would pass? If not, which side do you think would vote it down?

Edit to add:

Also, instead of just talking sh1t, state where you stand. You're constantly bashing people for their opinions but never state your own which honestly makes most people believe you're just trolling.

Are you OK with taking children away from their parents for this non-safety related issue?

do you think the democrats and the MSM are using these children's situation to influence voters and distract from real news or do you think they really care ?

Heres a hint, the key to the answer is when the caring started.

Figure it out, do you have the balls to answer honestly ?

do you think the democrats and the MSM are using these children's situation to influence voters and distract from real news or do you think they really care ?

Heres a hint, the key to the answer is when the caring started.

Figure it out, do you have the balls to answer honestly ?

See the edit to my previous quote. You, of all people, don't get to talk about not having balls to answer a question. I don't think I've ever seen you state what you believe.

The MSM is absolutely using these kids. So we only care about these kids because they happen to be on our side of the border? Are we going to start caring about all the kids on the other side of the border too? They have the same legal standing as the illegals on our side of the border. I mean JFC, you guys care sooooo much about these kids just because they are on our side of the border?

Take a mission trip sometime...go see how terrible it is for millions of kids. Some of you would have a stroke. That, or you dont really care and are just looking to yell and cry as loud as you can.

Remember a few weeks ago, when the fake outrage brigade was supposed to get started on this charade? Before the IG report ...remember when some typically dumb liberal hack posted pictures of kids in cells and tried to blame trump, only they were taken during Barry's reign, remember how the noise immediately died down when the egg splattered their hack faces ?

Remember how it all ramped up again when criminals and hacks in the FBI were being exposed...like that same day ?

Good times

Lots if idiots out there and in here, but mainly they are phoney scumbags.

• Like 1

"The United States will not become a migrant camp. Not on my watch" -President Trump.

Thank God for this man. The hysterical left has no clue.

See the edit to my previous quote. You, of all people, don't get to talk about not having balls to answer a question. I don't think I've ever seen you state what you believe.

I'm trying to understand your posts and from what I can tell you can't seem to get understand that this is literally THE LAW. And a law that can only be fixed by Congress. Dems don't want to move on it because VOTES!!! Republicans are waiting at the table for them, regardless.

When a parent comes here illegally, IMO, that means that they are directly jeopardizing the safety of their children by a) crossing treacherous terrain B) dealing with shady characters and other criminals that are out there and c) making the bad decision in the first place to commit an illegal act.

What am I missing?

I'm trying to understand your posts and from what I can tell you can't seem to get understand that this is literally THE LAW. And a law that can only be fixed by Congress. Dems don't want to move on it because VOTES!!! Republicans are waiting at the table for them, regardless.

When a parent comes here illegally, IMO, that means that they are directly jeopardizing the safety of their children by a) crossing treacherous terrain B) dealing with shady characters and other criminals that are out there and c) making the bad decision in the first place to commit an illegal act.

What am I missing?

well said, and our government is providing safety,shelter,nourishment and structure from these victims of awful parents. A lot more than what their own parents and country were doing in focking fact.

Its all about votes and distraction.

Anyone arguing the obvious is either retarded or a hack.

They consider the uterus something of a game preserve.

Once out, fock em. Fair game.

Or, heaven forbid, their parents care for their children?

See heres the thing. Im against immigration because the earth Is flat so if you get too many people in one place itll tilt the plate to one side. We dont want that now do we?

See heres the thing. Im against immigration because the earth Is flat so if you get too many people in one place itll tilt the plate to one side. We dont want that now do we?

Hell no. All the water will flow to that side and we all drown. Scary right there. Keep 'em out. Keep earth level!!!!!!

So fix the focking law. The current administration saying they aren't going to do that unless they get money for a wall is absolutely using these children as pawns to get what they want and it's incredibly immoral.

BS! The Swamp refused to come to the table and it is documented.