Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Do you like to eat peaches?

I don't buy the bladder issue excuse........ I think we all know she had to have it reconstructed bcoz Will tore dat shiit up! :D

If I had my little way, I'd eat peaches every day. :dunno:

“The most popular treatment is called the MonaLisa Touch — the gold standard — which increases collagen formation in the νagina using a CO2 laser,” she tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “A less common technique uses radio frequency to achieve the same results.” Their least expensive procedure, The Interstate, shocks the vagina with a car battery.

Wouldn't hesitate always thot she was adorable.

And I recently plowed a chick who had this procedure. We were drunk and talking all kinds of stoopid sh!t and she brought it up. Said it made it tight like she was a teenager again or some sh!t. To be honest, I didn't notice a big difference in how it looked or felt. But I have always been a fan of how a puzzy looks anyway and I was pretty buzzed. So may have to do more research on the subject to get a definitive answer. :rolleyes:

reason 373 I am a bad lay.

I don't munch box (ever since that one girl with the stank puss, I don't go near em)

she don't wanna get wet? I have vaseline next to the bed :wub:

I don't munch box (ever since that one girl with the stank puss, I don't go near em)

Scratch Ed from the pie eating portion of the Geek Meet competition. <_<

Scratch Ed from the pie eating portion of the Geek Meet competition. <_<

were you going to shave just for me? :wub:

were you going to shave just for me? :wub:

Na, but I'd clean it up a bit. :)

:lol: :D

Gotta know, did you bang the stank? Were you able to finish the job?

While you might like rap, you aren't black, you know.

If I had my little way, I'd eat peaches every day. :dunno:

did you POTUS this?

I prefer Plums.

:lol: :D

Gotta know, did you bang the stank? Were you able to finish the job?

I lived with her for a couple months.

It was while I owned the fake bar. I was working on a weekend night, she was in with a girl I knew, they worked at a salon together.

I have no balls, so I did not ask her for her number, but I did add her on facebook and asked her there.

We went on a date on a Sunday night, she had just broken up with her ex and was living at her parents, she pretty much moved right in that night.

Blonde, fake cans, took care of her body (just not her vadge)

1st night, I dove in there, didnt really notice anything too bad till after we focked, I thought I noticed some kind of funk after we focked, I did the ol "hand on the cack, sniff it test" but I shook it off, figure must have been a one off.

so every time after that, when we focked, I would run to the bathroom and run a washcloth under the hot water and rapidly wash my cack.

so after a few weeks, we were texting and I asked her to go to the dr to have it looked at.. She said she would.

I gave it a couple weeks and it still smelled. We got high one night and I asked her what the Dr said,, she said "he said i was fine" I said, your a liar, its gross, I cant do this anymore.

wouldn't you know I came home from work a few nights later (my real job, not the fake bar) and all her sh1t was gone (and some of mine too)

There was a pron chick named Peaches back in the day, did work with Sapphic Erotica I think, definitely wood. :wub:

Seriously tho, these treatments are interesting. I'll try to introduce the subject to my wife without getting my ass kicked. :thumbsup:

There was a pron chick named Peaches back in the day, did work with Sapphic Erotica I think, definitely wood. :wub:

Seriously tho, these treatments are interesting. I'll try to introduce the subject to my wife without getting my ass kicked. :thumbsup:

Would be a great Mothers Day present from the kids.

Would be a great Mothers Day present from the kids.

Mother's Day is in 11 months at this point. :rolleyes:

My birthday is in a month. :ninja:

It was while I owned the fake bar. I was working on a weekend night, she was in with a girl I knew, they worked at a salon together.

I have no balls, so I did not ask her for her number, but I did add her on facebook and asked her there.

We went on a date on a Sunday night, she had just broken up with her ex and was living at her parents, she pretty much moved right in that night.

1st night, I dove in there, didnt really notice anything too bad till after we focked, I thought I noticed some kind of funk after we focked, I did the ol "hand on the cack, sniff it test" but I shook it off, figure must have been a one off.

so every time after that, when we focked, I would run to the bathroom and run a washcloth under the hot water and rapidly wash my cack.

so after a few weeks, we were texting and I asked her to go to the dr to have it looked at.. She said she would.

I gave it a couple weeks and it still smelled. We got high one night and I asked her what the Dr said,, she said "he said i was fine" I said, your a liar, its gross, I cant do this anymore.

wouldn't you know I came home from work a few nights later (my real job, not the fake bar) and all her sh1t was gone (and some of mine too)

That's the best story ever. So gross and funny and rude and caring at the same time. Like you actually let her crash at your place and talked to her about it and gave her a chance to go to the doctor. Then told her that her twat is smelly Fockin kills me.

Stank puzzy also kills me. Can't do it either. Get a doosh or something for christs sakes.

So you seriously can't get past this and lick bush again?

That's the best story ever. So gross and funny and rude and caring at the same time. Like you actually let her crash at your place and talked to her about it and gave her a chance to go to the doctor. Then told her that her twat is smelly Fockin kills me.

Stank puzzy also kills me. Can't do it either. Get a doosh or something for christs sakes.

So you seriously can't get past this and lick bush again?

Claims he's been with 400+ chicks but doesn't satisfy them? He's not rich, powerful, or attractive so... drugs? :D

Great story :lol:

If she had went the Doctor would of found an old tampon. Chicks get drunk and forget they have one in there already then shove another one in, pushing the first one deeper. Then it festers.

If she had went the Doctor would of found an old tampon. Chicks get drunk and forget they have one in there already then shove another one in, pushing the first one deeper. Then it festers.

Mike Rowe needs to do an episode at a gynecologists office.

The ole festering tampon. I've seen this a million times. Here, Mike. Grab these foreceps and plug your nose...

Chick I went to high school with went off to college. One night, she got focked by some frat boy on the pool table at a frat house during a party.

She had forgotten in her drunken ho haze to take her tampon out. Had to go to student health to have it removed. She told someone, and everyone heard the story within hours.

Buddy of mine who is an ER doc, no, not Pen, saw a chick complaining of some pain...ended up being a tampon in there for 5-7 days. Said it was in the top 3 for worst smells. Almost puked.

"I really love your Peaches wanna shake your tree" ~ Steve Miller "The Joker"