Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Anthony Kennedy retiring from the Supreme Court

The hysteria over there is off the charts right now.

I love it. It feeds my soul.
  • Like 1

They have a survey about Trump approval.

85% disapprove.

:lol:

I wonder who the 34 are that approve. I thought there was only a dozen moderate or pro-Trump posters there.

It is funny watching Joe troll the fock out of his own forum with all of these survey threads. They do not realize that he is making them look like deranged fools.

I can't believe I haven't been busted over there yet. Newbie is slipping

They have a survey about Trump approval.

85% disapprove.

I wonder who the 34 are that approve. I thought there was only a dozen moderate or pro-Trump posters there.

It is funny watching Joe troll the fock out of his own forum with all of these survey threads. They do not realize that he is making them look like deranged fools.

Do you ever quit being wrong?

I got a one week timeout for posting something about RBG in that thread.

Joe and his team are actively purging the forums of anyone that doesn't tow the progressive agenda. If you're not a liberal zealot, you're on a very, very short leash.

Joe and his team are actively purging the forums of anyone that doesn't tow the progressive agenda. If you're not a liberal zealot, you're on a very, very short leash.

I have a few usernames in my back pocket that come out every so often. They have all been suspended for various lengths but none permabanned. Surprisingly, it seems Joe's intolerance has subsided a little bit since 2016. You do have to be careful not to engage in slap fights or name calling with the Mean Girls crew (aka thread about nothing losers).

I just went over there as a Guest, and it looks like a couple of posters were talking about my post - one guy said it's only the 2nd post he's reported in 10 years. Newbie said: "He used his alias to make the post. Knowing he'd be suspended."

I've only got one handle over there, and Newbie thinks it's an alias. (I'm assuming JuniorNB is Newbie, right?)

I just went over there as a Guest, and it looks like a couple of posters were talking about my post - one guy said it's only the 2nd post he's reported in 10 years. Newbie said: "He used his alias to make the post. Knowing he'd be suspended."

I've only got one handle over there, and Newbie thinks it's an alias. (I'm assuming JuniorNB is Newbie, right?)

That place is out of control. And JuniorNB is Newbie. A total mental midget.

TBH, I have no idea. I think so, but not 100%.

They are completely unhinged over there. It's all liberals. Hardly any conservatives post there so it's a massive echo chamber where they all agree with each other and then think that all of America agrees with them because they agree with each other.

They are completely unhinged over there. It's all liberals. Hardly any conservatives post there so it's a massive echo chamber where they all agree with each other and then think that all of America agrees with them because of that.

It’s a Circle jerk out of control and Sho brings that crap here.

So you guys don't get enough here and you go to a SECOND bulletin bored to talk politics??

What the crap man

So you guys don't get enough here and you go to a SECOND bulletin bored to talk politics??

What the crap man

what else are they supposed to talk about?

this place is dead anyways.

Schumer thinks it's a good idea. Dumb and dumber.

I actually saw Chuck Schumer caution us against "putting the federal government between a woman and her doctor" today.

You put the federal government between everybody and their doctor, fockstick.

• Like 1

What the crap man

I just go there to try to get suspended

They are completely unhinged over there. It's all liberals. Hardly any conservatives post there so it's a massive echo chamber where they all agree with each other and then think that all of America agrees with them because they agree with each other.

Sounds familiar.

Max still whining about complete falsehoods and why people got suspended or banned (yet he was there posting several times today)

Clarence Thomas on high tech lynching back in 1991.

Sadly, not much has changed in 25+ years. CNN is still lynching any black that strays from the plantation.

• Like 1

Watching the news today it seems the thing the Left is most afraid of is not being able to kill their babies anymore. Can we meet in the middle, maybe legalize killing kittens so they can still get their fix?

rgb is 85

You have to know that if RBG wwere to die, her law clerks will attempt to Bernie her until Trump is out office.

Maxine Waters' reaction to the supreme Court news:

She'd feel far better than James Brown if it were President Hillary appointing a replacement.

Funny, and true tweet:

https://twitter.com/mike_Zollo/status/1012120352401559553

Justice Kennedy retires from the Supreme Court and just like that, liberals are no longer pissed about children being separated from their parents at the border. They are now pissed that they may not get to kill as many unborn babies if Roe v Wade gets be overturned.

• Like 1

Trump really is wiping Obama off the face of the earth. Obama appointed two justices that are going to be inconsequential. They may never factor in a major decision for their whole term.

what else are they supposed to talk about?

this place is dead anyways.

I wonder why :lol:

Trump really is wiping Obama off the face of the earth. Obama appointed two justices that are going to be inconsequential. They may never factor in a major decision for their whole term.

this

Kagan is super smart, but has too much NYC Jew in her to be effective. Sotomayer is a pre-programmed affirmative action trainwreck, incapable of formulating an opinion. Enough with the NYC bubble libs.

I hope so. They've done enough damage. May they get old not knowing the majority but rarely.

Kagan is super smart, but has too much NYC Jew in her to be effective. Sotomayer is a pre-programmed affirmative action trainwreck, incapable of formulating an opinion. Enough with the NYC bubble libs.

Potatomayor is awful. So is RBG but at least RBG is competent.