Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Anthony Kennedy retiring from the Supreme Court

Yale grad and DC lifer, known for disappointing both liberals and conservatives, and most importantly not the moon bat Jesus freak the president was considering.

Wouldnt have been my pick but all things consideeed this guy is pretty meh and liberals should be happy cause it couldve been a lot worse.

From the little bit that I have read he seems to be more or less a centrist. I think all the SC judges should be centrists.

I don't really care about any of this Roe v. Wade or where he stands but he sure as hell better be against affirmative action. Honestly tired of all these spoiled little black kids that should be in community college running around acting like they know sh!t. "I Got a decree cuh!" shut the fock up.

I don't really care about any of this Roe v. Wade or where he stands but he sure as hell better be against affirmative action. Honestly tired of all these spoiled little black kids that should be in community college running around acting like they know sh!t. "I Got a decree cuh!" shut the fock up.

:lol:

From the little bit that I have read he seems to be more or less a centrist. I think all the SC judges should be centrists.

Centrist doesn't matter to the left, they want activist, and Kavanaugh is a Constitutionalist.

Nice way to take just part of my post. He isnt a great choice.

Of course he isnt. Trump picked him.

Sho is a centrist.

He is? Tell me more of his "centrist" views. Inquiring minds want to know.

He sits in the center of his basement lair posting on internet message boards while his wife works.

• Like 1

Any word on what Alysa Milano has to say? How about Meathead?

Any word on what Alysa Milano has to say? How about Meathead?

Rob Reiner:

It’s official. Trump, who is now under investigation for obstruction of justice and conspiring with an enemy to destroy Democracy, has selected the judges who could rule on whether he can be forced to testify, be indicted or pardon himself. Autocracy here we come. VOTE!!!

Alyssa Milano:

Brett Kavanaugh, in just on just one case, attacked women’s rights, healthcare, and immigration.

He is the trifecta of terrible, and he must never sit on the Supreme Court.

Call your senators. Don’t stop calling. (202) 224-3121#SCOTUS

Rob Reiner:

Alyssa Milano:

I used to love Alyssa. That soft pron vampire movie was :wub: Now she is a fat TDS whacko. :(

this guy is a racist, sexist, homophobic pedophile, and proves Trump is a sexist for not picking a woman...well not that woman I mean but any woman, except ones we don't agree with.

The Democrats try to mock Kavanaugh with 'scary' image of the wrong judge

The Democratic Party seemed to be so unhinged over Trump’s decision to nominate Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court that its official Twitter account sent out a link with a sinister image on Tuesday. Unfortunately for The Democrats, the photo showed the wrong judge.

“Let’s be clear: A vote for #KavanaughSCOTUS would be a vote to rip health care from American families and deny women their rights to make their own health care choices,” the tweet said with a darkened image of Judge Thomas Hardiman – who was not selected to fill the vacant seat.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/democrats-try-to-mock-kavanaugh-with-scary-image-wrong-judge.html

The Democrats try to mock Kavanaugh with 'scary' image of the wrong judge

The Democratic Party seemed to be so unhinged over Trump’s decision to nominate Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court that its official Twitter account sent out a link with a sinister image on Tuesday. Unfortunately for The Democrats, the photo showed the wrong judge.

“Let’s be clear: A vote for #KavanaughSCOTUS would be a vote to rip health care from American families and deny women their rights to make their own health care choices,” the tweet said with a darkened image of Judge Thomas Hardiman – who was not selected to fill the vacant seat.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/democrats-try-to-mock-kavanaugh-with-scary-image-wrong-judge.html

Each and every day it’s only going to get worse. They are completely unhinged. Sho’s head is going to explode soon.

Each and every day its only going to get worse. They are completely unhinged. Shos head is going to explode soon.

Hey Mr hand. Can you say unhinged again?? It's been 10 seconds

Sure, the left is completely unhinged. Why does that bother you? Truth hurts?

Brett Kavenaugh is a well-connected insider of the establishment GOP swamp creature and I'd as soon the Dems keep him off the bench and force Trump to pick somebody else / anybody else from the list. Granted, he is an upgrade on Anthony Kennedy but I'm not inspired with the selection at all and have zero enthusiasm.

Sure, the left is completely unhinged. Why does that bother you? Truth hurts?

Boom.

Hey Mr hand, can you say unhinged again? It's been 10 seconds.

This could be fun.

If sho is a centrist, then I'm an extremist. I'll let you guys pick which side.

If sho is a centrist, then I'm an extremist. I'll let you guys pick which side.

I thought "centrist" meant "defends every liberal and every liberal idea and NEVER defends anything even slightly right of center".

• Like 1

Boom.

Hey Mr hand, can you say unhinged again? It's been 10 seconds.

This could be fun.

It’s funny watching the left being unhinged, nuts, crazy, and acting out of control. And yet they deny it. Delusional

Its funny watching the left being unhinged, nuts, crazy, and acting out of control. And yet they deny it. Delusional

Hey Mr hand. Can you say unhinged again?

Big fight with my staunch conservative brother tonight. You hard liners are focking nuts.

Hey Mr hand. Can you say unhinged again?

A bunch of nut jobs with no grasp of reality. Can you reply again and keep being a donkey?

A bunch of nut jobs with no grasp of reality. Can you reply again and keep being a donkey?

Damn. Fun while it lasted. Almost like a parlor game!!

Guy follows me around begging for attentive n...yetits ithers who are unhinged. :lol:

They are begging for the left to go crazy but its not really happening for them.

Guy follows me around begging for attentive n...yetits ithers who are unhinged. :lol:

They are begging for the left to go crazy but its not really happening for them.

I'm not on the left or right. But I did find it funny. I'm easily amused

So many lefty celebs totally unhinged. Afraid Trump is going to stop the drugs coming in.

Dude, you have no grasp of reality. The left and you are on full tilt. That’s a fact. You get called out all the time from many people. It’s an amazing thing.

Dude, you have no grasp of reality. The left and you are on full tilt. That’s a fact. You get called out all the time from many people. It’s an amazing thing.

Yeah, it's blatantly obvious. All you have to do is even a cursory search on the internet. The evidence is undeniable.

Unless, of course, you're unhinged.

Yeah, it's blatantly obvious. All you have to do is even do a cursory search on the internet. The evidence is undeniable.

Unless, of course, you're unhinged.

Hes a total nut job and its only going to get worse each day Trump is in office. He gets off on stirring the pot yet is a snowflake and puts many posters on ignore.

Hes a total nut job and its only going to get worse each day Trump is in office. He gets off on stirring the pot yet is a snowflake and puts many posters on ignore.

A compulsive liar is someone who lies with ease and finds comfort in it. The person may even continue to lie when presented with the truth in cold, hard facts. Getting a compulsive liar to admit he or she lied can be nearly impossible.

A compulsive liar is someone who lies with ease and finds comfort in it. The person may even continue to lie when presented with the truth in cold, hard facts. Getting a compulsive liar to admit he or she lied can be nearly impossible.

But he doesn’t see it. He thrives on being a Richard to people, he enjoys stirring the pot and he is delusional. He’s messed up.

This is hilarious coming from the biggest liar here.

Brett Kavenaugh is a well-connected insider of the establishment GOP swamp creature and I'd as soon the Dems keep him off the bench and force Trump to pick somebody else / anybody else from the list. Granted, he is an upgrade on Anthony Kennedy but I'm not inspired with the selection at all and have zero enthusiasm.

Im happy with the pick. Not my dream choice, but the best I could possibly expect under a Republican President.

If both the far left and far right aint happy, youre probably on the right track.

• Like 2

Im happy with the pick. Not my dream choice, but the best I could possibly expect under a Republican President.

If both the far left and far right aint happy, youre probably on the right track.

What of the far rbehind got isnt happy. Evangelicals seems to be on board here.

Evangelicals had nothing to do with Trumps election. Blue collar workers did. Wake up.

• Like 1

What of the far rbehind got isnt happy. Evangelicals seems to be on board here.

I assumed they werent happy about his support of Roe. Since thats the only case they ever talk about.