Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Anthony Kennedy retiring from the Supreme Court

Kavenaugh :(

I have yet to see you ever read or quote any non liberal "research"

An I am sure that you have all those Al Gore and Micheal Moore documentaries lined up for unbiased "facts"

I have watched both of Al Gore's garbage masterpieces, I have watched most of Michael Moore's junk too

Have you watched any Dinesh D'Souza videos? How about Dennis Prager at Prager U?

Gore's a douche. And all I've seen from Moore is is Columbine.

That's the thing though isn't it? Just like Trump. If you define what sources you find to be credible and they are all the ones that you like? Then you're full of . Just like Trump. Of quoted everything from BBC to Newsweek to Atlantic to the Weekly Standard to the Wall Street Journal. So you guys and your sources. If it doesn't come from Hannity or Alex Jones, you guys don't have it.

Great pick!!!!!!!!!!!

oops I was early

Yeah, it's Kavenaugh. Bush's butt buddy. I'd as soon he get rejected and Trump pick one of the other 24 names from his list.

As far as the scotus pick? I hope the Democrats don't around. That just continues a really bad Trend. It also shows the founding fathers weren't geniuses. There should be a moratorium on how long these hearings can last. Yeah, it's bad luck for Democrats. And yeah, there yeah I got screwed. But are we going to up the whole system because of Neil Gorsuch?

Insurance, what I've advocated here before is there shouldn't be lifetime appointments. One of the recently deceased scotus judges was a full-on raving drug addict who had delusions of the CIA at his doorstep. Yet, he couldn't be removed from office? That's bullshit.

10 years. For all so-called lifetime appointments.

TILT!

Pro Tip: When you spout of nonsense without backing it up, expect to get asked for a link. It's your job to back up your assertions, not the readers.

No, this is actually straight from the troll handbook. First you go with link? And then you ridicule the link. Even in the case of Fox News. As we saw one of you retard to do just the other day. And he never came back and apologized or said oh wait a minute that's not fake news. It's all part of the same pattern with you . You're not going to believe it anyway. And if it's not what you want to believe? You've drank from school a long enough to know you can just call it fake. So why the do I care? Stay ignorant. Do you think we're? Actually changing lines here? So go ahead, believe that America is the best in infant non mortality! It's a lie, but if it makes you feel better.

:lol: at all these nuts on both sides standing outside the supreme court. Anyone drawing up a big sign and carrying it around is a mental midget.

Im honestly amazed nobody has ever tried to assassinate SCOTUS justices. Probably pretty easy targets and can make a big swing.

Note for the slow: I am in no way advocating such violence. Merely surprised that some wackjob hasnt tried it.

As far as the scotus pick? I hope the Democrats don't ###### around. That just continues a really bad Trend. It also shows the founding fathers weren't ###### geniuses. There should be a moratorium on how long these hearings can last. Yeah, it's bad luck for Democrats. And yeah, there yeah I got screwed. But are we going to ###### up the whole system because of Neil Gorsuch?

Insurance, what I've advocated here before is there shouldn't be lifetime appointments. One of the recently deceased scotus judges was a full-on raving drug addict who had delusions of the CIA at his doorstep. Yet, he couldn't be removed from office? That's bullshit.

10 years. For all so-called lifetime appointments.

You are one messed up dude.

Im honestly amazed nobody has ever tried to assassinate SCOTUS justices. Probably pretty easy targets and can make a big swing.

Note for the slow: I am in no way advocating such violence. Merely surprised that some wackjob hasnt tried it.

That’s messed up to even think like that.

Thats messed up to even think like that.

Theres actually a novel I read with that plot. And look at these loons standing outside. Idiots bombing abortion clinics and such. Just surprised its never happened.

Kavanaugh seems like a nice guy. Already on record as pro Roe v Wade so let's get that ridiculousness out of the way.

Kavanaugh seems like a nice guy. Already on record as pro Roe v Wade so let's get that ridiculousness out of the way.

Which is good. Sounds like the dude has common sense so I guess the left is going to go nuts even though he's in favor of one of their positions.

Theres actually a novel I read with that plot. And look at these loons standing outside. Idiots bombing abortion clinics and such. Just surprised its never happened.

Please list all these bombings I can only find one in January 1998.

Maddow and Cory Booker losing their minds on MSNBC

CNN acting like normal humans.....BORING!!!!!! Switching over to Madcow.

Being non political..briefly. How focking cool would it be as a judge to get this nomination? Talk about the pinnacle of a career. Can't even imagine how utterly awesome it would be.

Yeah yeah. You're gonna get grilled during the confirmation but still....thats gotta feel great

CNN acting like normal humans.....BORING!!!!!! Switching over to Madcow.

You missed Booker and Maddow literally in tears.

Being non political..briefly. How focking cool would it be as a judge to get this nomination? Talk about the pinnacle of a career. Can't even imagine how utterly awesome it would be.

Yeah yeah. You're gonna get grilled during the confirmation but still....thats gotta feel great

Exactly...to see his family up there with him it’s an incredible honor.

Exactly...to see his family up there with him its an incredible honor.

Totally is.

shocking you feel this way.

Nice way to take just part of my post. He isnt a great choice.

Least it wasnt that Jesus freak. The mouth breathers are gonna man be pissed. :lol:

Least it wasnt that Jesus freak. The mouth breathers are gonna man be pissed. :lol:

What is wrong with you

What is wrong with you

Nothing. I like the pick. The alternative was one of those fringe cultists and a totally unqualified sop to the right wing. This guy has the right resume.

I will wait for all of the partisan BS to settle down, read what he has written in the past (which is supposedly extensive) and then will figure out what I think. Until then, let the crazy people get upset or excited.

CNN not going insane. Fox not going insane. Sounds like he's right where he should be, right in the middle.

Bunch of meth head liberal nutburger libs on steps of supreme court, losing their last brain cells. No networks even paying attention to them. Has the media , CNN and MSNBC learned their lesson?

Im just glad net neutrality killed me months ago so i didng have to endure all this.

• Like 1

Scalia says hello.