Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Bigotry and Hypocrisy

next

again not a single thing you listed was homophobic, racist, or sexist

Dude, they are. When you tell a gay person they don't have a right to marry, or serve in the military, that is being homophobic. It just is.

Unless your stance is actually "I don't HATE they gays. I don't FEAR the gays... I just don't think they are equal to me. I don't think they should have the same things I do."

Pssst - same thing.

Clinton DID say she didn't like the idea of gays marrying. And I think that's shitty. But I also know that she realized it was shitty and changed her view on the subject. Because it was wrong.

When black men get shot and killed, coutless times, in situations where a white person doing the same thing would have been given maybe a stern talking to and you don't give a crap about the disparity - that's racism. Maybe not white-sheet-wearing racism, but it reeks of it nonetheless.

Build the Wall, travel bans, refugee denial etc is founded in racism. We are all from the families of immigrants. Some fo our best and brightest are only here because their parents were welcomed when they fled horrid conditions in other countries. But many on the right want to kick the ladder to the spire away now that they are here. It's BS.

Look no further than they histories of Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio as to my disdain with the GOP stance on immigration. You want to talk about hypocrisy in policy? They are the poster children.

My favorites are All Lives Matter Is Racist and Sexist but Black Live Matter which is Not

And

Affirmative Action which is both Racist and Sexist

How do people get so screwed up.

Lets take Black Lives Matter.

It's all in how you extend it.

The actual extension is meant to be along the lines of "Black lives matter just as much as white lives"

It was created as a response to the fact that black people were being killed by police in situations where whites would not have been shot at.

THE RIGHT wants to extend it to "Black lives matter more than whites" or "ONLY black lives matter" because it gives them a stance to push back with and defend the status quo which they happen to enjoy. Where blacks are shot for acting black-y.

EM you put your stances, I will put mine, then we can come to a middle ground

as far as too far, the 1st amendment means nothing is too far, and I believe that wholeheartedly

call me a white trash cracker, I dont care, call someone a nagger whatever, incite violence is where the 1st amend ends, and thats what is being done by Maxine and her ilk

If you wan to pick a stance I'll play, but I doubt we'll move ground to the middle.

s for the 1st amendment, it means you don't risk getting arrested by the gov't for saying things. Which I'm 100% in agreement with.

But it DOES NOT mean that a Nazi can stand on the corner in my town and yell "BLACKS SHOULD BE KILLED" without me walking up and shouting him down even louder.

When Ann Coulter can't speak because she perceives her life is in danger, that's not a 1st amendment issue, that's public response to her shittiness having an impact.

No, she shouldn't be threatened, but she should be called out for her shitty stances.

Lets take Black Lives Matter.

It's all in how you extend it.

The actual extension is meant to be along the lines of "Black lives matter just as much as white lives"

It was created as a response to the fact that black people were being killed by police in situations where whites would not have been shot at.

THE RIGHT wants to extend it to "Black lives matter more than whites" or "ONLY black lives matter" because it gives them a stance to push back with and defend the status quo which they happen to enjoy. Where blacks are shot for acting black-y.

Except for the fact that this isn't true, which pretty invalidates your entire argument, this is a great post.

:lol:

Dude, they are. When you tell a gay person they don't have a right to marry, or serve in the military, that is being homophobic. It just is.

Unless your stance is actually "I don't HATE they gays. I don't FEAR the gays... I just don't think they are equal to me. I don't think they should have the same things I do."

Pssst - same thing.

Clinton DID say she didn't like the idea of gays marrying. And I think that's shitty. But I also know that she realized it was shitty and changed her view on the subject. Because it was wrong.

When black men get shot and killed, coutless times, in situations where a white person doing the same thing would have been given maybe a stern talking to and you don't give a crap about the disparity - that's racism. Maybe not white-sheet-wearing racism, but it reeks of it nonetheless.

Build the Wall, travel bans, refugee denial etc is founded in racism. We are all from the families of immigrants. Some fo our best and brightest are only here because their parents were welcomed when they fled horrid conditions in other countries. But many on the right want to kick the ladder to the spire away now that they are here. It's BS.

Look no further than they histories of Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio as to my disdain with the GOP stance on immigration. You want to talk about hypocrisy in policy? They are the poster children.

Its not homophobic if your religion thinks that marriage is a between a man and a woman. Most Republicans dont give a crap if they want to get married, but keep in mind even EXTREMELY liberal California voted only 52% to pass it in 2008, so everyone on both sides came a long way since then, and I think its fine if they want to get married, I also think its fine if I don't want to bake them a cake

nobody declares them not equal (show me any law that does), some people's religious belief is different (again 1st amendment)

You fall for the black men getting shot hook line and sinker, considering the disproportionate amount of crime that black men commit yet they want to blame the cops who have to put themselves on the line policing the hoods I am surprised the number isnt higher

How many UNARMED BLACK MEN were shot by cops in 2017?

Build the wall- border security is important, thats not racist, most of the illicit drugs enter thru the south border. Even the most liberal sites say it will stop 25-40% of illegal entry and narcotics (works for me)

Travel ban - again not racist, the countries that are on the list are the ones with the worst terrorist regimes and or impossible vetting situation.

Refugee Denial - again its not our problem to take in people who can't be vetted, and with regards to Central America "refugees" they just use that when they get caught trying to sneak in illegally. Those that actually go thru the process of going to a consulate or straight to the border patrol have about a 75% acceptance rate

We are all from families of immigrants, but we are also all from families of LEGAL immigrants, its our job as a country to determine when we will allow people in, I assume you want open borders.

"Some of the best and brightest" again I think you are confusing legal and illegal again, we still allow legal immigration.

Again Rubio and Cruz are not hypocrites

If you wan to pick a stance I'll play, but I doubt we'll move ground to the middle.

s for the 1st amendment, it means you don't risk getting arrested by the gov't for saying things. Which I'm 100% in agreement with.

But it DOES NOT mean that a Nazi can stand on the corner in my town and yell "BLACKS SHOULD BE KILLED" without me walking up and shouting him down even louder.

When Ann Coulter can't speak because she perceives her life is in danger, that's not a 1st amendment issue, that's public response to her shittiness having an impact.

No, she shouldn't be threatened, but she should be called out for her shitty stances.

no its prime example of the intolerant left not wanting anyone who disagrees with them to speak.

Ben Shapiro is hardly shitty and he is shot down and shouted down continually

Dave Rubin who was once a progressive leftist of The Young Turks, same thing, he finally woke up though

here EM

I am willing to compromise on EVERY single issue that I stand for

Abortion- 1st tri-mester

Illegals- deport all felons, permanent work visas for the rest as long as they are contributing, DACA gets citizenship, build the wall

Guns- ban scary AR 15 types, but thats it, no gun legislation is allowed for 100 years

Weed- decriminalize and allow all states to decide

Gay Marriage- who cares

refugees- let them in if they draw a picture of Mohammed

Trannys- piss wherever you want, dont tell us we need to accept you as normal

I am against abortion, pro gun rights up to automatic weps, for deportation of illegals and against DACA being given citizenship, against bringing in refugees from the middle east, and against trannies using girls restrooms, however these are my compromises

Re: religion and homophobia, I consider those that use biblical defense of their homophobia to be full of ######. I guarantee that if the Pope came out tomorrow and said he found another Biblical translation that said they were cool with the gays now, very few would change their stances.

For BLM, I will assume that your stats are correct. If that is the case, then there need to be a focus on perception rather than reaction.

The response to BLM should not be "F you, ALL lives matter" it should be education on both sides. The perception is that there is a disparity. The reaction is currently not "there is actually not a disparity", the reaction is some version of "They deserve it".

Is the 7 you mentioned shot? Or shot & killed?

And you are not taking into account general police brutality, and variances in arrests vs whites.

There are stats that show teen whites use pot as much as blacks, but the numbers of those in jail tell a different story:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/marijuana-arrests-four-times-as-likely-for-blacks.html

So "blacks commit more crime" may be a bit of "blaks are just arrested more for the same crimes as whites"

no its prime example of the intolerant left not wanting anyone who disagrees with them to speak.

Ben Shapiro is hardly shitty and he is shot down and shouted down continually

Dave Rubin who was once a progressive leftist of The Young Turks, same thing, he finally woke up though

Ben Shapiro has been called Nazi while he is wearing a yamaka.

Antifa has been responsible for many cancelled speakers.

The Antifa (English: /ænˈtiːfə/ or /ˈæntiˌfɑː/)[1] movement is a conglomeration of autonomous, self-styled anti-fascist militant[2][3][4][5][6] groups in the United States.

Fascism is characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce.

What a bunch of clueless losers.

Re: religion and homophobia, I consider those that use biblical defense of their homophobia to be full of ######. I guarantee that if the Pope came out tomorrow and said he found another Biblical translation that said they were cool with the gays now, very few would change their stances.

For BLM, I will assume that your stats are correct. If that is the case, then there need to be a focus on perception rather than reaction.

The response to BLM should not be "F you, ALL lives matter" it should be education on both sides. The perception is that there is a disparity. The reaction is currently not "there is actually not a disparity", the reaction is some version of "They deserve it". I dont believe that BLM deserves a F you, but I do think they deserve a F you for starting with a non cop related incident (Trayvon Martin/R.Zimmerman) and escalating with the false "Hands up don't shoot" premise of Mike Brown

Is the 7 you mentioned shot? Or shot & killed? 7 killed

And you are not taking into account general police brutality, and variances in arrests vs whites. facts here, we all know blacks in general are going to be more mouthly and less likely to listen during altercations

There are stats that show teen whites use pot as much as blacks, but the numbers of those in jail tell a different story:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/marijuana-arrests-four-times-as-likely-for-blacks.html

So "blacks commit more crime" may be a bit of "blaks are just arrested more for the same crimes as whites" I should have clarified, Blacks commit 51% of the violent crimes, despite making up about 6% of the population (males ages 12-39). I dont care one bit about drug use, but I do care about drug sales

as far as the religious stuff yah fwiw I am an Athiest, and I feel like its a cop out, but as Ben Shapiro tells Dave Rubin (a gay liberal) I think that what you do (gay relations) is a sin, but I don't treat you bad for it, and its his belief that all men will answer to God and even those with sin can still be God's children and accepted. I feel thats a pretty just answer, he also goes on to say that he doesn't think his orthodox Jew Temple should not ever be forced to perform a ceremony for a gay wedding. And I agree

The response to BLM should not be "F you, ALL lives matter" it should be education on both sides. The perception is that there is a disparity. The reaction is currently not "there is actually not a disparity", the reaction is some version of "They deserve it".

And you are not taking into account general police brutality, and variances in arrests vs whites.

So "blacks commit more crime" may be a bit of "blaks are just arrested more for the same crimes as whites"

I am a Christian and I don’t know any Christians that believe that, we have never been taught that. We believe God created gays and he loves them like everyone else.

People that translate literally something written 5000 years ago that has been translated dozens of times are either fools or atheists trying to demonize Christianity.

Your Bigotry is really showing here.

Keep up the fantastic work Electric. Ensuring the Republicans a victory in 2020. 👌🏻

My favorites are All Lives Matter Is Racist and Sexist but Black Live Matter which is Not

And

Affirmative Action which is both Racist and Sexist

How do people get so screwed up.

It's not racist. Only idiots think it is, and that's a minority

It's not racist. Only idiots think it is, and that's a minority

Bull...racism exists on both sides.

The modern left:

Censorship

Segregation

Harassment

Intimidation

Violence

Oppose the enforcement of laws

Support pedophiles over ICE

Support rapists over ICE

Support murderers over ICE

(Interestingly, these are the same things the left supported in the 1960s)

Every week they take their derangement to new levels.

Who is the new guy?

Straight from central casting for deranged lefty.

Is he a troll from communistguys? Sounds like a fairy. Squiz?

Like I said they think it is OK, at least a few Bigots stepped forward right away.

The word McCarthyism comes to mind, when did this thinking become acceptable?

Racism is the new McCarthyism.

You just have to disagree with them and they label you "Racists", and once you get tagged as a racist it's just as hard to wash off as a "Communist" accusation in the 50s.

You just have to know who you are, have thick skin, and know the word has lost it's meaning and means nothing when it's hurled at you by liberals anymore. Outside of college admissions and diversity hiring offices, there are very, very few racists anymore.

Racism is the new McCarthyism.

You just have to disagree with them and they label you "Racists", and once you get tagged as a racist it's just as hard to wash off as a "Communist" accusation in the 50s.

You just have to know who you are, have thick skin, and know the word has lost it's meaning and means nothing when it's hurled at you by liberals anymore. Outside of college admissions and diversity hiring offices, there are very, very few racists anymore.

You know you're on the right path when an unhinged lefty (which is most of them) calls you a racist.

Who is the new guy?

Straight from central casting for deranged lefty.

Is he a troll from communistguys? Sounds like a fairy. Squiz?

No. It's like the swallows returning to Capistrano.

As football season gets nearer. the flocks return. You'll notice that Tikigods, PaulinStL, frank, RLLD, Rusty Syringes, and others all have been around this week as well.

The hope is they participate again, but since they don't love us anymore, it seems they mostly want to troll.

Blacks get charged for possession of marijuana more because the charge is added on after they were arrested for something else and the weed is found when they are searched. If they weren't committing the majority of other crimes then the number of blacks getting charged for marijuana would dramatically decrease. Also, they love pot. They control their own fate.

As football season gets nearer. the flocks return. You'll notice that Tikigods, PaulinStL, frank, RLLD, Rusty Syringes, and others all have been around this week as well.

The hope is they participate again, but since they don't love us anymore, it seems they mostly want to troll.

:dunno:

Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his Make America Great Again hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriends family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mothers Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. The witness further claimed about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/15/black-trump-supporter-attacked-at-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his Make America Great Again hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriends family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mothers Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. The witness further claimed about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/15/black-trump-supporter-attacked-at-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html

I had no idea they served cheesecake on the moon

Attacked? lol

Build the Wall - I've never espoused this but am coming around to it

ALL lives matter - Very agree

If they just followed police orders they would be alive today - Something I might say

If they just didn't break the law they would be alive today - Something I might say

Why do we need affirmative action? I Despise affirmative action.

Gerrymandering is fair - No, score one for the Dems.

We are going to obstruct everything Obama does to delegitimize his Presidency - Another one for the Dems. A big one.

Gays should not be able to marry - I finally, towards the end there, came around on the idea, then realized the can of worms that was opened and now would like it reversed, but doubt it's possible to put back in the box now.

Trans women only want to use Women's rooms to rape women - misleading some do and I want them out

Voter ID laws - agreed

Gay conversion therapy promotion - I'd support this if people could find a way. I hear it's not effective but that may just be spin.

Anger at the removal of Confederate monuments - that's for each community to decide for themselves. I use to support the removal but not any more in this environment. I dislike the Confederacy and my ancestors fought to scrap it. After seeing the liberal freak show on full display, I must say I enjoy seeing instances when they get told 'No! Fock off!" as I hate them so much now.

Promotion of the Confederate flag - You won't ever see me with one, nor will you see me criticizing someone with one either. Another thing I might have had more sympathy for in the past but not so now with the environment so supercharged.

"On both sides... on both sides" - I dunno what that means.

They're taking our jobs - they are

Also they only want stuff for free - an ongoing welfare leach truth

Refugees are M-13 rapists - Some are. Everybody that shows up at the border claims refugee status as they know that's the magic words to enter the US legal system

Women should not be in the military - meh. They were when I was there. I can't say I was terribly impressed but honestly, the men were just as stupid. So, no.

Women should not be in active duty - no.

Gays should not be in the military - I sure didn't want them in when I was in. The change to DADT occurred during my time and we all hated it. Maybe my position has softened. I haven't paid attention to how DADT, let alone the allowing of openly gays has affected things to render judgement

Volty you phag, I answered all those already, but you had to go and rainbow up your answers

I wanted to easily contrast what i agreed with, disagreed with, and was neutral about.

Man threatened to kill supporters of Trump, GOP congressman outside campaign office, police say

A New York man nearly ran over a campaign volunteer at a Long Island congressmans re-election headquarters Friday after threatening to kill supporters of the lawmaker and President Donald Trump, police said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/07/man-threatened-to-kill-supporters-trump-gop-congressman-outside-campaign-office-police-say.html

-

'Like the McCarthy Period': Dershowitz Blasts 'Far-Left' Liberals for Shunning Him

Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz responded to the personal attacks on him in the face of his support for the "civil liberties" of President Donald Trump.

Dershowitz said he is not a Trump supporter and instead voted for Hillary Clinton, but as a legal scholar is simply defending Trump's civil liberties as he would Clinton's.

He said that some "far-left" individuals on Martha's Vineyard, Mass. have made threatening remarks about him because of his legal defenses.

Dershowitz said that a woman at a party there told people that she would "stab [him] in the heart" if he attended the party.

"[she] is a radical leftist woman who will resort to violence because she doesn't agree with my defense of President Trump's civil liberties," Dershowitz said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/07/alan-dershowitz-attacked-far-left-over-donald-trump-support

At least we haven't gotten to political assassination yet. Leave that in the '60s.

We've come close with the Dem Arizona congresswoman and then GOP baseball team. I remember when I was a kid and Reagan was shot.

I don't think EM is trolling. He's been fairly liberal ever since I became aqquainted with him many moons ago.

He also responds with conversation vs. childish insults unlike most here. :thumbsup:

Of course theyre full of sh!t. The same part of the Bible that talks about homosexuality being a sin also mandates that a woman on the rag is unclean and should sleep outside. That a man who emits semen is also unclean. Stoning people to death, all kinds of archaic silly sh!t.

They ignore all that and focus on the verse that doesnt apply to them. Its always easiest to take a strong stand against the sin that doesnt tempt you.

Of course theyre full of sh!t. The same part of the Bible that talks about homosexuality being a sin also mandates that a woman on the rag is unclean and should sleep outside. That a man who emits semen is also unclean. Stoning people to death, all kinds of archaic silly sh!t.

They ignore all that and focus on the verse that doesnt apply to them. Its always easiest to take a strong stand against the sin that doesnt tempt you.

We talking OT or NT? If you're still stuck in the OT, then you need to move over to the NT as that is where the church is preaching from.

• Like 1