Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

LeSean McCoy accused of beating up girlfriend

Oh boy. Now it's coming out she was probably beaten in a targeted home invasion. McCoy had also gone to court trying to get her evicted. This is going to be even worse if he hired someone to go tune her up to get her to leave.

Smart if he hired someone else to do the beating. From what I read the intruder was asking for specific items. Maybe it was someone else she knew. No reason to assume shady was behind this yet. I'll keep my pitchfork covered for now, but I'll remain at SJW status orange for the time being.

Oh boy. Now it's coming out she was probably beaten in a targeted home invasion. McCoy had also gone to court trying to get her evicted. This is going to be even worse if he hired someone to go tune her up to get her to leave.

Oof def not looking good. Her lawyer made a statement says the attacker demanded specific pieces of jewelry that McCoy had asked her to return on multiple occasions. Looking pretty much like he ordered the hit. Buh bye

Basically he watched the movie Fargo and got a great idea.

Oof def not looking good. Her lawyer made a statement says the attacker demanded specific pieces of jewelry that McCoy had asked her to return on multiple occasions. Looking pretty much like he ordered the hit. Buh bye

Id like to take care of this, right here in Brainerd.

Former Patriot Brandon Browner was arrested today for tying to kill his ex-girlfriend. Who kneels for the victims of NFL player brutality?

Who kneels for the victims of NFL player brutality?

HT you know it doesnt fit the narrative. #NFLWAGSlivesmatter

• Like 1

no it's not. chip sucks....but was one good thing he did

Not sure how much credit he gets or deserves for drafts on his watch but Lane, Zack and Nelson were huge contributors in the Super Bowl and Beau Allen played meaningful stats all year.

Youre right though Chip sucked.

Former Patriot Brandon Browner was arrested today for tying to kill his ex-girlfriend. Who kneels for the victims of NFL player brutality?

Played for the Pats for 9 games. Most recently was a Saint. Ironic.

Not sure how much credit he gets or deserves for drafts on his watch but Lane, Zack and Nelson were huge contributors in the Super Bowl and Beau Allen played meaningful stats all year.

Youre right though Chip sucked.

There was a small contingent on the titans forum I talk on that wanted to hire him when mularkey got fired. Pair him with mariota again and all that.

They were shouted down.

There was a small contingent on the titans forum I talk on that wanted to hire him when mularkey got fired. Pair him with mariota again and all that.

They were shouted down.

Aside from just not being half the innovator he thought he was, Chip was an arrogant ass hole who alienated the entire team.

Jeff Laurie is a patent owner. Hes had 4 head coaches in the 24 years that hes owned the team, and Chip managed to get himself fired with a game left in his 3rd season. That says it all.

Aside from just not being half the innovator he thought he was, Chip was an arrogant ass hole who alienated the entire team.

Jeff Laurie is a patent owner. Hes had 4 head coaches in the 24 years that hes owned the team, and Chip managed to get himself fired with a game left in his 3rd season. That says it all.

Stop. You're not a serious eagles fan. Bandwagon jumper.

Anyone watch Season 3? Any good?

First 2 were awesome but I guess I got busy and never caught S3.

Anyone watch Season 3? Any good?

First 2 were awesome but I guess I got busy and never caught S3.

Yes it was excellent, that show has been money every season.

Played for the Pats for 9 games. Most recently was a Saint. Ironic.

Only took 9 games for the corruption to set in? Damn... it must be worse than I thought out there. :P

Based on her friend's Instawhore page there is a 99% chance she is lying. Birds of a feather.

https://www.instagram.com/miamor_i_adore/

These types are nothing but paid ###### dumpsters that are passed around from athlete to arab to athlete to arab.

Wood

This is either one seriously focked up p.o.s. dude...........or one seriously mentally focked up girl.

One of them should do serious time no matter what the outcome.

My money is on him being the focked in the head one.

This is either one seriously focked up p.o.s. dude...........or one seriously mentally focked up girl.

One of them should do serious time no matter what the outcome.

If the girl is lying, she will not do a second of time. We have seen this time and time again,

He is rich. so no time there either.

Is the damage to her face confirmed? If so, not sure what she would be lying about.

Or, did she have somebody beat the sh!t out of her and blame it on him?

:dunno:

Or maybe some overzealous friend took it upon himself to beat her down for the jewelry, maybe.

That would probably be the lie I'd go with if push came to shove if I was McCoy. Then of course no one told him about it before or after.

Is the damage to her face confirmed? If so, not sure what she would be lying about.

We know it was a home invader but the question now is who put him up to it. It was either McCoy intimidating her to leave or she had a friend do it and made the story up. The robber demanded specific jewelry items that Mccoy had apparently been trying to get back. If the cops somehow find the guy, he will flip like a pancake on whoever is behind it.

This is some shady sh1t

We know it was a home invader but the question now is who put him up to it. It was either McCoy intimidating her to leave or she had a friend do it and made the story up. The robber demanded specific jewelry items that Mccoy had apparently been trying to get back. If the cops somehow find the guy, he will flip like a pancake on whoever is behind it.

Heres the question. If she was lying wouldnt she also lie about the jewlery the person demanded? Cause what they have to go on is her story unless they find cause to believe McCoy did it or had someone else do it. Kind of cant put any blame on him yet if he was confirmed not to be the one to do it. Then, that essentially breaks down her whole story since she claimed McCoy did it as a lie. Cant change the story once its found out youre lying

1st thing to find out - geography.

Where was he at the time of the beating? If he was away (as I've heard), case closed...... If he was around, then proceed to the next domino.

1st thing to find out - geography.

Where was he at the time of the beating? If he was away (as I've heard), case closed...... If he was around, then proceed to the next domino.

If he was away what would that have to do with paying a guy to do it? How would that make him off the hook?

if he went to court to get her out, unlikely he would have wanted someone to beat her down.

one of his posse may have done it.

but did he order the code red?

If he was away what would that have to do with paying a guy to do it? How would that make him off the hook?

Well their claim is that HE did it. So if he wasnt even around then that makes the whole claim void. Doesnt matter. If someone else did it then they should have said so. McCoy would be free of wrong IMO

Well their claim is that HE did it. So if he wasnt even around then that makes the whole claim void. Doesnt matter. If someone else did it then they should have said so. McCoy would be free of wrong IMO

No they are not. Just because her dumb friend went off the rails claiming it was him doesnt mean that is what the ex gf is claiming. Her management already said they believe Mccoy was behind it.

Has the ex gf made a statement? Some wild crazy bestfriends instagram tweeter post isnt an official claim from anyone.

I understand in todays screwed up world social media the offical word of the world and all

There is that possibility too I guess.

But has there been a case of beat-for-hire with athletes? Don't the ones that do it, do it themselves?

There is that possibility too I guess.

But has there been a case of beat-for-hire with athletes? Don't the ones that do it, do it themselves?

Its also extremely hard to prove unless they catch the person. Which in this case I HIGHLY doubt they will. And even then the person would have to implicate McCoy for i him to be brought up

That being said, he may be legally cleared from the law but as weve all seen, the nfl doesnt care and will still punish. They will probably say *it was more probable than not that McCoy hired someone to beat her up* and still suspend him

No they are not. Just because her dumb friend went off the rails claiming it was him doesnt mean that is what the ex gf is claiming. Her management already said they believe Mccoy was behind it.

Has the ex gf made a statement? Some wild crazy bestfriends instagram tweeter post isnt an official claim from anyone.

My thing is how did the best friend know that those specific pieces of jewelry were demanded? The girl would have had to talk for that to happen. If thats true then wouldnt the girl say McCoy did it to her bestfriend which is why she posted that? Question the bestfriend first. Then question the girl. See if their stories match up. Shouldnt be too hard