Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Me and My A$$hole. Spermoff

Not sure if I told this story or not.

From the Wipers thread - same friend that was a facilities manager had a summer intern ask her why do they have one ply TP in the bathroom ??

She didn't know but spoke to her boss (Square Counter) and got the approval to get 2 ply.

Afterwards when the paper changed to 2 ply intern sent an email to her.

We thank you for the TP upgrade. By we I mean me and my A$$hole

:cry:

TMI

• Like 1

I would fire anyone so dumb that they dont realize that if you fold it, one ply magically becomes two ply.

Here in china, they dont put tp in the bathrooms. You bring your own. At my first school, the bathroom was in a different building. I didnt like carrying a roll of toilet paper, thus announcing I was about to take a sh!t. So I would hide it way up high. Some focker stole it.

At my next school, you had to ask the chick at the reception office for the toilet paper. She was a cute girl. No way am I going to go be all like, hey cutie. I got a turtlehead brewing. Can you help me out?

And Fock squat toilets. Thank god for immodium.

From the Wipers thread - same friend that was a facilities manager had a summer intern ask her why do they have one ply TP in the bathroom ??

She didn't know but spoke to her boss (Square Counter) and got the approval to get 2 ply.

TMI

Was the intern male or female?

TMI

His email prolly went out after the switch. He wrongly assumed their roll usage would be halved once they went to 2 ply.

October Toilet Paper Activity - 3 cases (one ply)

November Toilet Paper Activity - 3 cases (two ply)

:mad:

Was the intern male or female?

Arab male. Mid twenties

Also TBBOM I don't think it was just the ply. Think it was softer. Like maybe Angel Soft or some Sh1t. I got that cube hearing the story.

I would fire anyone so dumb that they dont realize that if you fold it, one ply magically becomes two ply.

Here in china, they dont put tp in the bathrooms. You bring your own. At my first school, the bathroom was in a different building. I didnt like carrying a roll of toilet paper, thus announcing I was about to take a sh!t. So I would hide it way up high. Some focker stole it.

At my next school, you had to ask the chick at the reception office for the toilet paper. She was a cute girl. No way am I going to go be all like, hey cutie. I got a turtlehead brewing. Can you help me out?

can you not have like a backpack or bag and carry it with you to the bathroom regardless of what you're doing? then no one really knows.

they probably dont let you have bags if they don't keep TP in the bathrooms.

i'd just find some rag/cloth at the school wipe it full of and leave it on the floor.

can you not have like a backpack or bag and carry it with you to the bathroom regardless of what you're doing? then no one really knows.

they probably dont let you have bags if they don't keep TP in the bathrooms.

i'd just find some rag/cloth at the school wipe it full of ###### and leave it on the floor.

Sure, If you want to set your bag in the filthy wet floor, go for it. A pack of tissues in your pocket is the best method I find.

Youre not supposed to bring backpacks into stores and such here. They have lockers youre supposed to put them in. I just pretend I dont understand and ignore them.

Once, I sharted in the grocery store. Duck waddled into the bathroom. No paper. I had a pocketknife, so I cut my boxers off me (taking them off the usual way would have involved taking my shoes and pants off in a filthy bathroom) and wiped with those. Went commando the rest of the day at school. That sucked. Immodium failed me that day.

At least I was smart enough to realize not to open this thread although also too stupid to not follow through.

Sounds like you live in a shithole country.

When my 9 yr old was elected to the student council, he told everyone he was going to make the Principal buy better toilet paper for the school.

Why would you care if everyone knows your shitting? I tell my partner at work, hey I got to shlt. Cute female pipefitter I worked with, hey I got to shlt. Me too. Cool see you back at the work site in a bit

Why would you care if everyone knows your shitting? I tell my partner at work, hey I got to shlt. Cute female pipefitter I worked with, hey I got to shlt. Me too. Cool see you back at the work site in a bit

I dunno. I didnt care in the states really. Maybe it because Im the only foreigner and one of few guys. I get a lot of attention.

I dunno. I didnt care in the states really. Maybe it because Im the only foreigner and one of few guys. I get a lot of attention.

Cute Chinese receptionist: Is it true that Americans don't poop?

TBBOM: 100%

I got this tall by because being so anally retentive has really stretched me out.

Why not? The North Koreans think a short fat guy with a bad haircut can do it. :dunno:

Cute female pipefitter

Sure, If you want to set your bag in the filthy wet floor, go for it. A pack of tissues in your pocket is the best method I find.

Youre not supposed to bring backpacks into stores and such here. They have lockers youre supposed to put them in. I just pretend I dont understand and ignore them.

Once, I sharted in the grocery store. Duck waddled into the bathroom. No paper. I had a pocketknife, so I cut my boxers off me (taking them off the usual way would have involved taking my shoes and pants off in a filthy bathroom) and wiped with those. Went commando the rest of the day at school. That sucked. Immodium failed me that day.

There's nowhere to hang or sit your bag? You said you were hiding a roll of TP up high.

This life sounds miserable

Cute female pipefitter

Heh heh... I noticed that too. Think she ever gets "pipefitter" comments from the guys? :dunno:

There's nowhere to hang or sit your bag? You said you were hiding a roll of TP up high.

This life sounds miserable

Sometimes there is. I was hiding my paper on top of the window.

Meh. There are upsides and downsides to life here. Some of the quirks I dont even notice anymore. Others I will probably never get used to. There are a very few things I prefer to home.

Heh heh... I noticed that too. Think she ever gets "pipefitter" comments from the guys? :dunno:

You know they spend all day saying "I think my pipe would fitther well" and then snickering like girls

She would probably threaten to stab him and kind of mean it

Sometimes there is. I was hiding my paper on top of the window.

Meh. There are upsides and downsides to life here. Some of the quirks I dont even notice anymore. Others I will probably never get used to. There are a very few things I prefer to home.

We are still talking about teaching in China right? I've never been but are there no areas of China that you can teach in a real building? You make it sound like a 3rd world country with wet, and piss covered bathroom floors and a toilet paper shortage.... and your possible best option is to wipe yourself with your own discarded boxers....

I'm genuinely curious. I realize there are good and bad areas like anywhere but are your opportunities limited to these horrible areas only? In other threads you used to talk about where you lived and went out at night and it didn't sound like Chinese Somalia

She would probably threaten to stab him and kind of mean it

Hmm, cute AND feisty. I think I'm falling in internet :wub:

Cute female pipefitter

Unpossible

We are still talking about teaching in China right? I've never been but are there no areas of China that you can teach in a real building? You make it sound like a 3rd world country with wet, ###### and piss covered bathroom floors and a toilet paper shortage.... and your possible best option is to wipe yourself with your own discarded boxers....

I'm genuinely curious. I realize there are good and bad areas like anywhere but are your opportunities limited to these horrible areas only? In other threads you used to talk about where you lived and went out at night and it didn't sound like Chinese Somalia

Currently I live in probably the nicest city in china. There is absolutely anything you want within an hour or so.

Bathrooms are still gross most places, and they dont ever put tp in there. People here carry their own.