Sign in to follow this  
bpephin

Keeper Help - can keep 1

I have a choice of 3 possible keepers - can keep one.

PPR, but QB gets equal TD points (range from 6-12 for distance), so QB is valuable.

my choices -

WR Josh Gordon Cle

QB Deshaun Watson Hou

RB Tevin Coleman Atl

thinking Watson if he is ready to go week 1. Gordon is interesting. so not totally sure

any help would be cool,

thanks

To give you the best answer, you will have to explain your point structure more in depth and keeper rules. Do you give up the round you drafted the player or does your draft start out fresh with every team having a keeper.

At first glance I say Watson because of your statement that QBs are very valuable.

Gordon should have a good year, but there are more question marks with the Browns than there is with the Texans, IMO.

Another question I ask myself is this:

Who would be easier to get in the draft? Then keep the more valuable player and get the next player at their respective ADP, hopefully?

Good luck

Thanks for the response -

You do not give up any draft picks to keep one. Everyone can keep one from last year, with restriction,

thus those are the only guys I have that are eligible and worth keeping. Also its only a one year keeper,

you can't keep the same guy the following year. So no worries about long term outlook.

Only thing keeping me from Watson for sure is how healthy he will be. If he looks healthy, he

will be a tougher get than Gordon in the draft I think.

I think that makes your decision. If a healthy Watson rolls out, you go with him. If not, Gordon falls into that spot. I just think Watson has more potential to win games for you by himself. I do not think Gordon has the same appeal. Good luck!

Easily Watson.

Thanks for the question.