Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Rounds 11-16 Commentary - July PPR Mock 2018 **

if bilal powell is taken just give me best rb available.

im losing my dog today. havnt had time for this.

Damn man that sucks. My condolences

My heart goes out to you and your family WW, as I have lost many a companion dog at that age. They are a member of your family...it is hard. Take care and I am sure we will see you and him at the Rainbow Bridge!

Can someone check about Powell, and if taken, give WW the best available RB? If Powell is the pick......let's get a move on here folks!!

thanks for understanding guys. Today is my last full day with him. He's being put down tomorrow. 14 1/2 yr old black lab. Family dog, been driving back and forth to my parents place the last few days to be with him.

I'm still taking Duke for walks but have had to shorten them to walking around one block, and still end up carrying him the last half a block often.

thanks for understanding guys. Today is my last full day with him. He's being put down tomorrow. 14 1/2 yr old black lab. Family dog, been driving back and forth to my parents place the last few days to be with him.

Sorry for what you'll go through over the next few day. I've lost family members that didn't affect me as much as when I put my Golden down 3 years ago. I sat in that vet office for 45 min till I could get it together to leave. Thank god I didn't take the wife and daughter's with me.

• Like 1

I'm still taking Duke for walks but have had to shorten them to walking around one block, and still end up carrying him the last half a block often.

unfortunately it's to the point that I have to carry him outside and back in just to pee. walks ended a while ago but he was still able to go out and roam around the back yard slowly. However, over the last 3 days he has stopped eating entirely which is generally the sign and with his back legs completely shot he is suffering and we can't let that continue. Thought we were losing him several months back but he rebounded strong.

14 is generally a normal age to expect to lose a black lab and my parents had one before I was born who also passed at 14 (stroke and they found him when my mother got home from work) but this dog turned me from a non dog person into a full blown dog lover/animal lover.

Like i saidk family dog so I feel more like his big brother. It's going to be hardest on my mother who has been with him the most over all these years.

Doctson should have a couple of breakout games over the course of the season.....all I need for a WR6.

was stoked to get the Bears rookie receiver. the kid is fearless and has a good chance to produce year one

Keenan Cole is the steal of the draft. I was in my vehicle when I chose and did not believe my eyes that he wasn't crossed off. I didn't believe it and chose a defense. I should have checked it out better.

unfortunately it's to the point that I have to carry him outside and back in just to pee. walks ended a while ago but he was still able to go out and roam around the back yard slowly. However, over the last 3 days he has stopped eating entirely which is generally the sign and with his back legs completely shot he is suffering and we can't let that continue. Thought we were losing him several months back but he rebounded strong.

14 is generally a normal age to expect to lose a black lab and my parents had one before I was born who also passed at 14 (stroke and they found him when my mother got home from work) but this dog turned me from a non dog person into a full blown dog lover/animal lover.

Like i said family dog so I feel more like his big brother. It's going to be hardest on my mother who has been with him the most over all these years.

I'm 57 and have owned a Weim for 52 years. Yes they usually have a few rebounds. I've been through one on this one. I got him 14 years ago after my divorce. Every night I thank God for my dog then say now please help me. It's not gonna be long now. It is gonna be real hard though for sure. My heart pours out for you and your mom.

Is anyone going to set up a best ball free league on MFL to see how these teams do? IIRC that was done the last couple years

Is anyone going to set up a best ball free league on MFL to see how these teams do? IIRC that was done the last couple years

This has been done the past 2 years for the July Mock, but I can't remember by who? It was one of the mockers here I believe.

I'm 57 and have owned a Weim for 52 years. Yes they usually have a few rebounds. I've been through one on this one. I got him 14 years ago after my divorce. Every night I thank God for my dog then say now please help me. It's not gonna be long now. It is gonna be real hard though for sure. My heart pours out for you and your mom.

Really appreciate it buddy and good luck to you and the same when the time comes

• Like 1

This has been done the past 2 years for the July Mock, but I can't remember by who? It was one of the mockers here I believe.

It was that nickdc or something like that.

Keenan Cole is the steal of the draft. I was in my vehicle when I chose and did not believe my eyes that he wasn't crossed off. I didn't believe it and chose a defense. I should have checked it out better.

A guy who could be the #1 on his team this late.

If there is interest in this, I'd be happy to load the rosters into MFL. I'm on vacation and will have nothing to do at 6:00 am once this draft is over.

Took Chris Ivory just in case something happens with McCoy and all those allegations. Worth a shot that late in the draft.

If I'm waiting to take a D then I'm taking the Bears in most drafts. They were decent last year and should be even better this year. If they suck I'll just stream D.

I didn't take a kicker and usually don't when allowed. I don't think it makes any sense drafting a kicker, especially if the draft is this far from the start of the season. Some of these kickers may not make a roster and some will get hurt. I'd rather take a shot at another sleeper RB or WR.

I am back at my desk, was going to pick, but thanks for backing me up. I greatly appreciate it. Williams is a suitable pick.

Can someone pick for White Wonder as he has more important things to attend to today.

I don’t blame them. It’s been the most difficult Mock I have been a part of so far. Hopefully we can implement some changes for next year, I.e. after 2 hours simply skip a pick and move on.

As I'm done with the draft, I thought it would be safe for me to pick for WW.

He doesn't have a kicker, and Lutz has the highest ADP.

Feel free to undue the pick.

As I'm done with the draft, I thought it would be safe for me to pick for WW.

He doesn't have a kicker, and Lutz has the highest ADP.

Feel free to undue the pick.

LMAO....."F it....you're all getting kickers!!"

Didn't see Ekler get taken. Let me know if he was.

I'll have to drop a kicker-D to get legal for week 1. If you guys want to add these to MFL, I'd be happy to drop 2 players and add a kicker-D to keep the scoring more realistic.

Didn't see Ekler get taken. Let me know if he was.

I'll have to drop a kicker-D to get legal for week 1. If you guys want to add these to MFL, I'd be happy to drop 2 players and add a kicker-D to keep the scoring more realistic.

Matt:

We have never been able to "drop" and "add" players. You play with the team you draft, that is the rule. You may be able to change your latest pick since it is the last one made, but in all the years we have done this there have been no transactions allowed after the draft.

RC got skipped his 16.06 pick.

Matt:

We have never been able to "drop" and "add" players. You play with the team you draft, that is the rule. You may be able to change your latest pick since it is the last one made, but in all the years we have done this there have been no transactions allowed after the draft.

It's not a real league. Plus the rules state to treat this as a real draft. So if your strategy is to drop a player for a kicker before the season, draft that way.

This mock has been entertaining :overhead: