Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

the Trump, Putin presser thread

Wanted to get this out there before we muddy up other threads.

wow, both Corker and Paul Ryan have come out with really strong statements refuting Trump. That's unusual.

wow, both Corker and Paul Ryan have come out with really strong statements refuting Trump. That's unusual.

It almost reminds you of when Conservatives used to be patriots.

Not really...they give those milquetoast statements from time to time and then go back to supporting every republican/Trump initiative.

finally heard something interesting and insightful. Basically, the whole Wright is coming up as opposed to trumps performance at the press conference. When pressed for some explanation as to what's going on, I think this made the most sense.

Trump has been and is totally incapable of bifurcating the issue of collusion versus the issue of Russian interference. The two are not necessarily the same. But he feels that if he comes down and legitimizes every intelligence agency saying that the Russians clearly interfered, somehow he saying we're confirming that he and his team colluded with the Russians. He just can't get that out of his head.

He's so insecure about this election he being labeled or even suggested as being invalid that he is obsessing over it. And unable to step back and look at the overall chessboard.

If Trump could just say Yes it appears that our intelligence agencies have found evidence of Russia interfering in our elections and we had a Brisk talk about that then it would be a whole different story than the reaction he's getting right now.

finally heard something interesting and insightful. Basically, the whole Wright is coming up as opposed to trumps performance at the press conference. When pressed for some explanation as to what's going on, I think this made the most sense.

Trump has been and is totally incapable of bifurcating the issue of collusion versus the issue of Russian interference. The two are not necessarily the same. But he feels that if he comes down and legitimizes every intelligence agency saying that the Russians clearly interfered, somehow he saying we're confirming that he and his team colluded with the Russians. He just can't get that out of his head.

He's so insecure about this election he being labeled or even suggested as being invalid that he is obsessing over it. And unable to step back and look at the overall chessboard.

If Trump could just say Yes it appears that are intelligence agencies have found evidence of Russia interfering in our elections and we had a Brisk talk about that then it would be a whole different story than the reaction he's getting right now.

That's really it. Like most things Trump, it's an ego thing. He thinks by admitting Russia interfered, it would illegitimate his presidency. Personally speaking, I don't believe that to be true at all, as he would have won regardless.

I think the statements he has made over the last few day are very damaging. I was really starting to get on board with a lot of what Trump is doing, and was low-key turning into a bit of a Trump guy. I think he's making a grave mistake with trade and his general approach to our closest allies, while cuddling up with guys like Putin, Kim Jung, etc. though.

That's really it. Like most things Trump, it's an ego thing. He thinks by admitting Russia interfered, it would illegitimate his presidency. Personally speaking, I don't believe that to be true at all, as he would have won regardless.

I think the statements he has made over the last few day are very damaging. I was really starting to get on board with a lot of what Trump is doing, and was low-key turning into a bit of a Trump guy. I think he's making a grave mistake with trade and his general approach to our closest allies, while cuddling up with guys like Putin, Kim Jung, etc. though.

About where I'm at. :thumbsup:

1. Russia has been caught hacking into U.S. intelligence and spreading information and/or misinformation via social media. I have less issue with them creating fake twitter accounts and spewing nonsense as the internet is full of that. I have a yooooge problem with Russia hacking any kind of U.S. intelligence.

2. With that said, a. this (2016) ain't the first time and b. thus the 2016 election is in no way invalidated.

3. I dislike Trump NOT being publicly harder on Russia due to number one above.

4. Don't quite understand why he is publicly soft of North Korea and Russia etc. Is it his long game of negotiation? Is he literally buttering them up to get the best of them? Or is he really crazy?

:unsure:

"Oh how can we nail Trump this week???..........Ooh, I've got an Idea!!!"

likely statement from the loony left & or NWO fockheads

I keep thinking ahead to 2020...and if the Democrats get someone in there with a sharp tongue that is quick on their feet, how easy it'll be to make Trump lose it in debates.

I'm not thinking about it in terms of winning or losing, so much as the comedy and train wreck factor it will be.

I keep thinking ahead to 2020...and if the Democrats get someone in there with a sharp tongue that is quick on their feet, how easy it'll be to make Trump lose it in debates.

I'm not thinking about it in terms of winning or losing, so much as the comedy and train wreck factor it will be.

well he did destroy "the most qualified candidate in our history " so there's that.
  • Like 1

Tilt thread of the year.

Now I'm curious how Bolton is going to react. Both and obviously is on Bush's cabinet is one of his advisors and even Bolton has come out and said that Russian interference is akin to an act of War. And he didn't just come up with that, he's been saying that for a year now.

For Trump to say that he's smarter than the CIA smarter than everybody about this matter... will be interesting to see two strong personalities like that. Not sure both will coexist in the same world much longer.

Trump getting ripped by pretty much everyone across the spectrum except for the most hardline cultists for his embarrassing, traitorous clownshow display.

Trump getting ripped by pretty much everyone across the spectrum except for the most hardline cultists for his embarrassing, traitorous clownshow display.

When all losers like you align against him you know hes winning bigly.

Crap, now Trumps own DNI, Coates is throwing chin music at Trump.

In fairness, Trump basically threw him under the bus at the press conference.

That is trumps own guy. You can't blame him for being an Obama hold over.

McCain, Lindsay Graham, Fox News, the National Review etc. all ripping your hero for being the low rent POS he is.

Wow, still not through the whole thing and it's literally like trumps greatest hits.

He's literally just Tourette Syndrome lobbing whatever shyt he said in the past. Hillary, Obama, electoral college, collusion,...

The only thing he hasn't said so far? Is his inauguration crowd size.

Phuc, even Putin is amazed at this point.

After the past couple of months of traveling? I think trumps better off just doing rallies in Podunk Nebraska.

Honestly, call up the left-hander, send Trump down to Triple-A and let him rally the base. He's admittedly excellent at that.

When both sides lose their minds and start attacking him, that's when I know my Trump vote is working out just as planned.

Oh yeah, 'interfering in our election'.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

When both sides lose their minds and start attacking him, that's when I know my Trump vote is working out just as planned.

Theres this restaurant in my town that everybody hates. The service sucks, the food tastes like sh1t and its overpriced. Nobody eats there. Thats how I know its great! :clap:

I mean, we've never seen a u.s. president say that he doesn't know who to trust more his own intelligence agencies or Vladimir Putin. We literally have never ever seen that.

Breaking quote from Mitch McConnell about Trump: "The president is flatly wrong."

Going to be interesting to see how trumps team walks this one back.

Mr. President? Is there anything you would hold the Russians accountable for?( not just elections, Crimea, London poisonings, mh17, etcetera)

Trump: (crickets)

Man, that is one tough negotiator!😂

The art of the fail.

McCain, Lindsay Graham, Fox News, the National Review etc. all ripping your hero for being the low rent POS he is.

McCain lol is that focking traitor still Alive?? Lol

You just can't cozy up to Putin that much Donald.

I get trying to open up diplomacy. I get you are in a foreign country and the person is right beside you so there is a sense of decency. I may even can buy you think you are buttering him up for further negotiation in the future. The "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer" saying.

But that was too much lovey dovey with Putin. It just was.

I don't trust the top tier of our intelligence agencies either. How could you after that testimony from Sztork last week? Bias didn't affect his work. He actually said that. Please.

I don't trust the top tier of our intelligence agencies either. How could you after that testimony from Sztork last week? Bias didn't affect his work. He actually said that. Please.

didn't that brennan guy lie under oath about mass surveillance?

Didnt a judge find the intelligence depts guilty of FISA abuses?

Who put forward the 17 intelligence agencies lie ?

Why didn't these highly trustworthy agencies shoot it down immediately, knowing it was a lie.

All of these conundrums that fall on deaf/ partisan hack ears.

Yeah they've been extremely trustworthy

Corker? :lol:

Ryan? :lol: :lol:

Nothing unusual at all about those never Trump cucks being on the losing team once again.

They both are so unpopular that they are stepping down at the end of this term.

• Like 1

I mean, we've never seen a u.s. president say that he doesn't know who to trust more his own intelligence agencies or Vladimir Putin. We literally have never ever seen that.

Breaking quote from Mitch McConnell about Trump: "The president is flatly wrong."

Going to be interesting to see how trumps team walks this one back.

We have also never seen an admin use the CIA, NSA, and FBI to spy on a presidential candidate and attempt to frame him for "colluding" with Russia in order to prevent his presidency.

Literally. Never.

I wouldn't trust those scumbag traitors either.

What you mouth breathers do not seem to understand, Trump has had access to EVERYTHING since he took office.

Mueller? Dog and pony show for useful idiots.

Congressional hearings? Dog and pony show for useful idiots.

Not a single person in the MSM or on a message board knows exactly what happened. Trump does.

I'll take his word over John focking McCain.

so many developments today. Putin is now on the record as saying he wanted Trump to win. Now, if Trump is such a brilliant negotiator you can run circles around Hillary. And if so much tougher than Hillary. Why would the guy in the other side of the table want Trump and not a weakling like Hillary?

It's like I said in the original post. One of the big questions is why would Putin so badly want Trump as POTUS? I think we know the answer.

It's like I said in the original post. One of the big questions is why would Putin so badly want Trump as POTUS? I think we know the answer.

He didn't want to have to deal with this

so many developments today. Putin is now on the record as saying he wanted Trump to win. Now, if Trump is such a brilliant negotiator you can run circles around Hillary. And if so much tougher than Hillary. Why would the guy in the other side of the table want Trump and not a weakling like Hillary?

The thing I don't get is that the Democratic Party picked Obama over her. Her own party didn't want her, but they are shocked that the rest of the country agrees with how they felt in 2008. She is a bad candidate. She has proven that twice now. So what is with all the outrage?

Well, if Democrats are smart they have their commercial for the next two years. Russian television saying that Trump has done more to destroy the European Alliance then Brezhnev and all the other Russian leaders combined. And they were proud of that by the way.

Wow

I'm not sifting through all of this but I find it pretty hilarious that the same side that actually had a reset button, told Russia to knock it off (wooo boy), allowed Russia to literally take over land and you know did the hold meddling in our election right under their nose and did nothing about it lecturing the right on how they should handle foreign policy with Russia.

I'm not sifting through all of this but I find it pretty hilarious that the same side that actually had a reset button, told Russia to knock it off (wooo boy), allowed Russia to literally take over land and you know did the hold meddling in our election right under their nose and did nothing about it lecturing the right on how they should handle foreign policy with Russia.

They are unhinged.

Next CNN will be complaining that he didn't get the Uranium back that Hilary sold to them.

They are unhinged.

I'm not even saying they may not be correct I'm just saying they're the last freaking people that should complain about anything with Russia's getting handled.

I'm not even saying they may not be correct I'm just saying they're the last freaking people that should complain about anything with Russia's getting handled.

They became unhinged the night he was elected and each day they get worse and worse.

About where I'm at. :thumbsup:

1. Russia has been caught hacking into U.S. intelligence and spreading information and/or misinformation via social media. I have less issue with them creating fake twitter accounts and spewing nonsense as the internet is full of that. I have a yooooge problem with Russia hacking any kind of U.S. intelligence.

2. With that said, a. this (2016) ain't the first time and b. thus the 2016 election is in no way invalidated.

3. I dislike Trump NOT being publicly harder on Russia due to number one above.

4. Don't quite understand why he is publicly soft of North Korea and Russia etc. Is it his long game of negotiation? Is he literally buttering them up to get the best of them? Or is he really crazy?

:unsure:

I was still waiting for proof that Russia hacked into US intelligence. I would bet that Russia tries this all day, every day, but so do China and the Israelis.

Because Trump doesn't want to start a war with Russia? Possibly because Trump and Putin both believe that the headchoppers in Syria needed to be defeated, not supported with arms and training from the "West"? Answers abound.