Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

online dating

Anybody up to speed on all this? Some sites are really pretty much just hookup sites versus actual relationship sites right?

I don't know if this is true or not, but some of the things I've seen are trying to say that the young ones are hooking up first then seeing if they want a relationship afterward. I don't know how true that is though.

What are some of the bigger sites? I'm not talking eHarmony type crap either.

Tried grinder, but man, talk about a sausage fest!

I never had the need, but MDC met some women on Craig's list. I think his wife too. Maybe give that a shot? Edit: He also rented a room for a while from some guy he found on CL. It didn't end well. Some hassle about the deposit. Immature clown probably left a mess.

• Like 1

I did it years ago. Back in like 2012-2013. Really it was the apps like plenty of fish. Great way to pass the time while on night shift. Hooked up with a ton of girls from that too. For something serious? Nah.

Met my wife on Match. (So did you..yeah yeah I know)

I think the important thing is just being up front about what you're looking for. There's so much rift raft on there and people that don't know what end of the pool they should be swimming in.

I met her before the Advent of Tinder which holy crap. I can't even imagine how many women Id be banging if I had to put even less effort in to get laid.

But as far as the sites what I found was if it takes a girl 3 dates to sleep with you these dating sites take up two.

Met my wife on Match. (So did you..yeah yeah I know)

I think the important thing is just being up front about what you're looking for. There's so much rift raft on there and people that don't know what end of the pool they should be swimming in.

I met her before the Advent of Tinder which holy crap. I can't even imagine how many women Id be banging if I had to put even less effort in to get laid.

But as far as the sites what I found was if it takes a girl 3 dates to sleep with you these dating sites take up two.

Nice. Thanks

Met my wife on Match as well. I pretty much echo what cyclone said. I can only imagine (dream) what tinder would have been like.

The hot dating app nowadays is Bumble

Met my wife on Match as well. I pretty much echo what cyclone said. I can only imagine (dream) what tinder would have been like.

The hot dating app nowadays is Bumble

No kidding? Huh. Thx!

Met my wife on an app I'll call "Interaction". This was before actual cell phone apps back in 1989 where you had to have game and pick up chicks face to face with like talking and stuff. :thumbsup:

I used to think that some super bacteria would end our species, but I'm increasingly thinking that the inability to woo a woman will be the end of us. :(

They should have a dating site where sexually frustrated 50-something fat guys can get their jollies.

Tinder is dead. Too many spambots, and the girls left are the ones that arent savvy enough to know of more relevant apps.

Bumble has replaced Tinder. Its identical to Tinder, but once you match up, the girl has to message you first. The quantity is endless and the quality is solid.

Hinge would be the next option. This one actually notifies you when someone likes you. This means a higher match percentage, but the quantity of girls on the app is much lower then Bumble.

Tinder is dead. Too many spambots, and the girls left are the ones that arent savvy enough to know of more relevant apps.

Hi, tell me more about these unsavvy women? Sounds interesting.

A lot of women post pics that aren't what they look like lol. A lot of women say they are athletic build but they aren't lol. Don't know why they do that sh!t. The truth gonna come out when we meet then if you're a fatty, I ain't gonna stick around. I don't even let a fatty give me a BJ anymore. Unless I'm drunk lol.

Best advice I can give is meet ASAP. Couple messages on the app then text. If she says thats too fast fock her. If someone has themselves together they will want to meet up ASAP as well. Confident, attractive women don't want a text buddy. They want a good looking dude that can fock.

This is especially true at this age (I am assuming you are middle aged like myself). Most guys in the 40-50 range are bald and don't take care of themselves. And their peckers don't work anymore. So if you your pecker still works and you are in decent shape, be prepared to fock A LOT.

Cut to the chase as soon as you can. Swap numbers and text right away. Get them off the app. Meet for a coffee or drinks. Then its just like we used to do it when you pick up chicks in the bar. If you got game, you'll get laid. If not you'll go home and jack off lol.

Why do I have the feeling that if wiff gets into online dating, it ends with him being a serial killer? :unsure:

Bumble has replaced Tinder. Its identical to Tinder, but once you match up, the girl has to message you first. The quantity is endless and the quality is solid.

Hinge would be the next option. This one actually notifies you when someone likes you. This means a higher match percentage, but the quantity of girls on the app is much lower then Bumble.

I want to make a bumble profile. Please send me some pictures of you to use on my profile. I don't want to feel lonely and left out

Online dating as well as offline dating can be frustrating. But if you approach online dating properly, it can work fine for you. Take the time to write a good profile. Here is good manual on wikihow site . It's more important than you think. Another tip is to read few reviews about dating sites to find something specific according to your interests. Be sure to join several sites. Personally I use Match.com and Godatenow. It's not so popular aa match so you can check short review of it on this site. Both work fine for me:)

I used Zook for a couple of years and had a lot of success.

Again, chicks lie a lot. Some chick used a photo of herself from about 7 years ago and looked differnt in person. All of them want realationships so if thats not your cup of tea just lie to them. Be wary of the ones that take "up close" selfies/ face shots for their bio pics.Those are the fatties.

I think it had its heyday, but still viable. Numbers game more than ever, just cast a wide net across multiple sites and messages.

So you gettin laid dude? Is it working for you?

Like everyone says, numbers game. Swipe right or write a quick line, paste and send it a bunch of times once or twice a week. Go back every couple days look at replies. Sort through and pick the ones you wanna bang. And always push to get them off the app and texting then push for meet ASAP.

I catch myself getting a little more selective once in awhile and reading the profile. Then I just look in the mirror, call myself a phag (not that theres anything wrong with that) and smack myself in the face. So then I snap out of it lol and stop reading profiles.

Why do I have the feeling that if wiff gets into online dating, it ends with him being a serial killer? :unsure:

Wiff on dating sites has so much hilarity potential. Its a goldmine.

I say we agree to collectively fund wiffs membership at several dating sites. The only caveat is we get the passwords too, so we can monitor the conversations. You know it would be bloodninaesque.

ends up being?? :unsure:

Wiff on dating sites has so much hilarity potential. Its a goldmine.

I say we agree to collectively fund wiffs membership at several dating sites. The only caveat is we get the passwords too, so we can monitor the conversations. You know it would be bloodninaesque.

The least he could do is keep us all apprised here in his Online Dating Diary thread.

I'd read it religiously.