Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Stand your ground law

God dude you are such a SJW. Sad excuse for a man. Did I say anything that wasn't true? His hair is nappy, his clothes are three sizes to big and he did violently shove someone. I'd be saying the same thing if the shooter was black or the deceased.

Are you trying to imply that I am glad that McGlockton is dead because he is black? If so you can seriously go fock yourself. I know what kind of guy he was and I am just calling it like I see it.

Well, if you know what kind of guy the victim was from a 20 second video and a few sentences from articles written by people that didn't know him, that you are just calling it like you see it..........well than I feel very comfortable in knowing what kind of guy you are based on infinitely more info, so I assume you are more than welcoming if I were to just call it like I see it.

and what is SJW?

Well, if you know what kind of guy the victim was from a 20 second video and a few sentences from articles written by people that didn't know him, that you are just calling it like you see it..........well than I feel very comfortable in knowing what kind of guy you are based on infinitely more info, so I assume you are more than welcoming if I were to just call it like I see it.

and what is SJW?

SJW

Smelly Jerk Worm?

and what is SJW?

I knew what kind of guy he was by checking his arrest record and he is a convicted felon. What kind of guy do you think he was?

• Like 1

90s REAAAAALLLY seems to want it to be OK to shoot someone with nappy hair, baggy clothes, and black skin.

If this guy is found innocent I would suggest any geek with temper to never visit Florida

I'm (mostly) white and I don't park in handicapped spots. I think i'm fine.

I'm (mostly) white and I don't park in handicapped spots. I think i'm fine.

Could be any situation. Some random ahole calls your wife a c*nt and you pop him you can be shot if this guy is innocent

Could be any situation. Some random ahole calls your wife a c*nt and you pop him you can be shot if this guy is innocent

Or you could high five him and say "See? I'm not the only one who thinks so."

90s REAAAAALLLY seems to want it to be OK to shoot someone with nappy hair, baggy clothes, and black skin.

Wouldnt of mattered if he was white anyone that commits an armed burglary is a piece of sh!t in my book and if there is a grey area the benefit of the doubt should be given to the guy that isnt a known piece of sh!t. White people can have nappy hair and baggy clothes too. If the aggressor was white Id be saying the same thing just with different adjectives.

Two thoughts on the recent charging of this guy.

1. Funny how there seems to be an effort in drumming up racial divisiveness recently. Omarosa, White Supremacists/Antifa, etc.... (anything to do with 20+% of black support for Trump heading into midterms?)

2. The guy MIGHT get convicted as the black guy looks like he took a step away.

So two things we've learned this month. Don't touch a black guy's car (thinking he's an Uber driver) and don't tell his girl not to illegally park in a handicap spot. Apparently those are hot buttons.

So two things we've learned this month. Don't touch a black guy's car (thinking he's an Uber driver) and don't tell his girl not to illegally park in a handicap spot. Apparently those are hot buttons.

He was clearly wrong for parking there but was it released what the guy actually said?

He was clearly wrong for parking there but was it released what the guy actually said?

Not that I know of however, what could he have said that warrants physical assault?

Not that I know of however, what could he have said that warrants physical assault?

I could think of a few things that would cause that.. and he didnt even punch the guy just shoved him

A punk(coward) with a gun. He put his nose in business it didn't belong, got shoved, yep getting pushed to the ground is now worth murdering someone who was clearly stepping away.

This is exactly why a good portion of Americans don't want every Tom, , and Harry carrying a weapon in public. What if this puzzy coward missed and hit bystanders? Good guy with a gun! He probably saved dozens of people from being pushed that day! Real life hero he is!

A punk(coward) with a gun. He put his nose in business it didn't belong, got shoved, yep getting pushed to the ground is now worth murdering someone who was clearly stepping away.

This is exactly why a good portion of Americans don't want every Tom, ######, and Harry carrying a weapon in public. What if this puzzy coward missed and hit bystanders? Good guy with a gun! He probably saved dozens of people from being pushed that day! Real life hero he is!

That isn't what happened. It was a civil conversation until the guy shoved him, people are aloud to approach your gf and confront you if you park in a handicap spot and you aren't suppose to. It was 100% civilized until McGlockton violently shoved the guy.

In reality he probably did save a lot of people a lot of headache and likely a few lives. How many more crimes was McGlockton going to commit? You know some butterfly effect stuff.

I could think of a few things that would cause that.. and he didnt even punch the guy just shoved him

There are no words that make any assault okay. Words are words, thats it.

Well then I will call ya a pu$$y if there is nothing somebody could say to your gf or wife to make you punch them

Well then I will call ya a ###### if there is nothing somebody could say to your gf or wife to make you punch them

I'm not a thin skinned pu$$y that has to prove anything.

That isn't what happened. It was a civil conversation until the guy shoved him, people are aloud to approach your gf and confront you if you park in a handicap spot and you aren't suppose to. It was 100% civilized until McGlockton violently shoved the guy.

In reality he probably did save a lot of people a lot of headache and likely a few lives. How many more crimes was McGlockton going to commit? You know some butterfly effect stuff.

You have a transcript of the conversation? If he was so upset about her parking in a handicap spot, call the police. Take down their license plate number and report it. He had no business confronting them. Butterfly effect :lol:. Being shoved is now worthy of being murdered? Like I said, a puzzy coward snowflake with a gun. I'm just glad he didn't kill an innocent bystander.

You have a transcript of the conversation? If he was so upset about her parking in a handicap spot, call the police. Take down their license plate number and report it. He had no business confronting them. Butterfly effect :lol:. Being shoved is now worthy of being murdered? Like I said, a puzzy coward snowflake with a gun. I'm just glad he didn't kill an innocent bystander.

You are aloud to approach people and confront them without calling the police, we are a civilized enough of a society where I don't think the police need to be involved in everything, don't you?

I also don't care about what the transcript said, I don't think he was saying anything to bad to her, she just probably didn't like being confronted at all, probably started shouting and making an ant hill into a mountain.

McGlockton assaulted Derjka before any bullet was ever fired, that's a fact.

Mistrial or not guilty and I am more leaning towards a not guilty verdict.

You are aloud to approach people and confront them without calling the police, we are a civilized enough of a society where I don't think the police need to be involved in everything, don't you?

I also don't care about what the transcript said, I don't think he was saying anything to bad to her, she just probably didn't like being confronted at all, probably started shouting and making an ant hill into a mountain.

Maybe he feared for his GF life and he was standing his ground.

Maybe he feared for his GF life and he was standing his ground.

Because Derjka said words to her? Derjka never assaulted his gf. Come on Mike I know you can do better than that.

You all need to lay off 90sbaby.

He has made it clear that if in the same situation as the shooter, he would have known the victim had an arrest in his past a few years back....and armed with that knowledge, the shove was borderline deadly as is....and when the victim backs away in retreat, 90's knowledge of the situation clearly tells him that the victim is just creating enough space for an even more violent and deadly shove to come.

So lay off 90s already

You all need to lay off 90sbaby.

He has made it clear that if in the same situation as the shooter, he would have known the victim had an arrest in his past a few years back....and armed with that knowledge, the shove was borderline deadly as is....and when the victim backs away in retreat, 90's knowledge of the situation clearly tells him that the victim is just creating enough space for an even more violent and deadly shove to come.

So lay off 90s already

Well when a jury of our peers agrees with me I guess we will see, won't we?

:unsure:

Because Derjka said words to her? Derjka never assaulted his gf. Come on Mike I know you can do better than that.

Hey if the fish are biting...who cares what bait I use. :D

Carry on. I really don't want any part of this one. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

:unsure:

Do you agree that there were two crimes committed before that firearm was pulled?

1. Parking in a handicap spot illegally

2. Assault on Derjka

Yes or no?

Well when a jury of our peers agrees with me I guess we will see, won't we?

Hey, I'm with you, so don't sass me friend.

But if we can't settle this on the Geek Club, then yes, whatever a jury says will be proof of innocence or guilt, as they've never gotten it wrong.

We're becoming more and more less civilized to our fellow citizens. You see it everyday. You see it here. You see it in the news, on TV, online, in our schools etc. You went from 100% civilized conversation to "you don't think he was saying anything to bad". Kind of makes a huge difference. Nothing would have happened if Mr. Badazz with a gun hadn't said anything. Makes me wonder if cowards like him would say anything without carrying a weapon. I bet not.

We're becoming more and more less civilized to our fellow citizens. You see it everyday. You see it here. You see it in the news, on TV, online, in our schools etc. You went from 100% civilized conversation to "you don't think he was saying anything to bad". Kind of makes a huge difference. Nothing would have happened if Mr. Badazz with a gun hadn't said anything. Makes me wonder if cowards like him would say anything without carrying a weapon. I bet not.

What exactly do you think he was saying other then "what the fock are you doing parking in a handicap spot?"? I guess Derjka underestimated the civility of his gf.

There is about a second to a second and a half from the time he gets shoved to when the firearm is drawn. This is likely Derjka first real life confrontation where he had to pull his firearm, he is completely in fight or flight mode and basically making involuntary actions. Not guilty.

Do you agree that there were two crimes committed before that firearm was pulled?

1. Parking in a handicap spot illegally

2. Assault on Derjka

Yes or no?

I'll answer.

1. Yes. Follow up question. What good will come from Mr. Snowflake confronting them? He can't do anything about it.

2. Don't know without a transcript. He could have threatened her. He could have said something that warranted a physical response. Not all language is protected. See "Fighting Words" Supreme Court. Those things matter.

I'll answer.

1. Yes. Follow up question. What good will come from Mr. Snowflake confronting them? He can't do anything about it.

2. Don't know without a transcript. He could have threatened her. He could have said something that warranted a physical response. Not all language is protected. See "Fighting Words" Supreme Court. Those things matter.

1. The good that can come from confronting her is irrelevant, the fact is he did confront her and that is legal to do so.

2. Oh give me a focking break.

I mean that is pretty much it for now.. opinions have been stated and that's all we can really say. Now lets wait for the trial.

Has anyone here ever violently shoved someone they didn't know, who wasn't expecting it in a parking lot? :dunno:

Has anyone here ever violently shoved someone they didn't know, who wasn't expecting it in a parking lot? :dunno:

I came from a time when the middle finger ended the dispute quickly. That was back when the average IQ was a lot higher and the medicated were few and far between.

Ive either idled my car in a fire lane or other illegal parking space while my wife ran into a store for whatever or vice versa and I was never confronted for it.

So it's NOT ok to escalate from words to a shove but it IS ok to escalate from a shove to shooting. Got it.