Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Tried and True life hack you use.

Mine is simple. There isn't a better wallet / money clip than a good ole binder clip. I've been using the same one for 7 years. Can handle a big roll on down to my ID and a few bucks without worry.

Beat that.

I use your wife's hair tie.

Beat that

I buy 6 or so bunches of bananas at a time, let them ripen, peel and freeze them in ziplock bags for my smoothies.

I also use the same money clip as you. Works great.

• Like 1

I buy 6 or so bunches of bananas at a time, let them ripen, peel and freeze them in ziplock bags for my smoothies.

I also use the same money clip as you. Works great.

I freeze bananas for smoothies as well, and don’t need a fancy money clip as all I carry is an ID and credit card.

I freeze bananas for smoothies as well, and don’t need a fancy money clip as all I carry is an ID and credit card.

The money clip is ok as long as you don't mix nickles with dimes.

The boy still uses a sippy at bedtime. Those bitches are hard to clean out. Even with a wire brush. I use a old tooth brush. Works like a charm.

I love my whole home wifi- ethernet to tv...very fast downloading

bluetooth soundbar/speakers

just got a charging station for phone/devises- much more organized now

recently started using a small airport that is only 30 min away (and cheaper than other locals)

I don't usually geek out over tech stuff, but got some Jabra ear buds. These guys are awesome. Great sound, wireless, self charging case, very compact.

• Like 1

I don't usually geek out over tech stuff, but got some Jabra ear buds. These guys are awesome. Great sound, wireless, self charging case, very compact.

Amazon link? I'd like to check these out.

Been looking at those...the sport ones look good. I have some cheap Bluetooth sport ones that dont like to stay in when running...and have thenwore conmecting them around the neck. Would love an Apple ear pod like thing but made for running and more comfortable than apples crap headphones.

I love my whole home wifi- ethernet to tv...very fast downloading

bluetooth soundbar/speakers

just got a charging station for phone/devises- much more organized now

recently started using a small airport that is only 30 min away (and cheaper than other locals)

What system did you buy? I have 2 Netgear Nighthawk routers and am currently trying to figure out how to bridge one to simulate a mesh system. If it doesn't work I will prolly need to go your route.

At wendys they have those little paper cups for ketchup.

If you gently pull apart the folds it can become a bowl that holds twice as much.

Thank me later!

Monistat ant-chafing relief gel for foundation primer. Downside is sometimes I feel compelled to mention that I don't own it for it's marketed purpose...need to actually figure out why that would be embarrassing though. Monistat makes yeast infection come to mind, but anti-chafing gel, not 100% sure about it.

Amazon link? I'd like to check these out.

Been looking at those...the sport ones look good. I have some cheap Bluetooth sport ones that dont like to stay in when running...and have thenwore conmecting them around the neck. Would love an Apple ear pod like thing but made for running and more comfortable than apples crap headphones.

https://www.amazon.com/Jabra-Enabled-Wireless-Earbuds-Charging/dp/B07BHF993Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1533398844&sr=1-2&keywords=jabra+elite+active+65t

so, I have a cheap pair of over the ear sony earphones that is use. something close to this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BN0N08K/ref=sr_1_13_twi_col_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1533399097&sr=1-13&keywords=over+the+ear+headphones took them with me on a business trip a week ago and i could hardly hear over the engine and cabin noise, and got tired of dealing with the cord. while killing time at a target i started trying some beats, bose, and skullcandy. too big and bulky.

edit: i still need to solve what to use when wanting to plug in to airline entertainment when on a flight.

a good friend of mine is into tech things in general and has several different products at his place. i tried several on and really liked these little buds. i would usually stay away from them because they would fall out or become uncomfortable. i honed in on several jarba. while browsing through my company's benefits, I found a 20% off of these (and the bose and another brand). just arrived yesterday and i love them. nice little app that helps you control a lot of functions. these are also supposed to be sweat proof for working out

What system did you buy? I have 2 Netgear Nighthawk routers and am currently trying to figure out how to bridge one to simulate a mesh system. If it doesn't work I will prolly need to go your route.

while i heard good things about the orbi and eero, i went with the google home wifi. the same friend i mentioned above got it about a month ago and i was able to experience his quick wifi.

https://www.amazon.com/Jabra-Enabled-Wireless-Earbuds-Charging/dp/B07BHF993Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1533398844&sr=1-2&keywords=jabra+elite+active+65t

so, I have a cheap pair of over the ear sony earphones that is use. something close to this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BN0N08K/ref=sr_1_13_twi_col_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1533399097&sr=1-13&keywords=over+the+ear+headphones took them with me on a business trip a week ago and i could hardly hear over the engine and cabin noise, and got tired of dealing with the cord. while killing time at a target i started trying some beats, bose, and skullcandy. too big and bulky.

edit: i still need to solve what to use when wanting to plug in to airline entertainment when on a flight.

a good friend of mine is into tech things in general and has several different products at his place. i tried several on and really liked these little buds. i would usually stay away from them because they would fall out or become uncomfortable. i honed in on several jarba. while browsing through my company's benefits, I found a 20% off of these (and the bose and another brand). just arrived yesterday and i love them. nice little app that helps you control a lot of functions. these are also supposed to be sweat proof for working out

Nice...also would be interested to see how well the Heart Rate function works.

apple cider vinegar with a dash of honey in a bowl covered in plastic wrap with small holes gets rid of fruit fly infestations.

• Like 1

If you gently pull apart the folds it can become a bowl that holds twice as much.

Thank me later!

Thank me later!

i've heard that somewhere

i've heard that somewhere

I opened my phone...saw the post sitting there and hit post again...doh..

Crs strikes again..

apple cider vinegar with a dash of honey in a bowl covered in plastic wrap with small holes gets rid of fruit fly infestations.

As does not getting your fruit out of a dumpster.

Thank me later!

Instead of gently pulling the folds apart, press the open end of the cup against your mouth with your hand on the bottom of the cup and blow into it. Opens right up. Works for the paper cups at the water cooler too.

YOU can thank ME later.

• Like 1

Instead of gently pulling the folds apart, press the open end of the cup against your mouth with your hand on the bottom of the cup and blow into it. Opens right up. Works for the paper cups at the water cooler too.

YOU can thank ME later.

You BOTH are slightly touched.

As does not getting your fruit out of a dumpster. (is that where you shop?)

I tend to keep apples, pears and bananas in an Italian decorative dish on my table. I'll get fruit flies whether from the Farmer's Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joes or the local grocery store. I only avoid them if I wash my fruit with my fruit soap I bought from Trader Joes or if I store the fruit in the refrigerator.

• Like 1

I tend to keep apples, pears and bananas in an Italian decorative dish on my table. I'll get fruit flies whether from the Farmer's Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joes or the local grocery store. I only avoid them if I wash my fruit with my fruit soap I bought from Trader Joes or if I store the fruit in the refrigerator.

I do the same minus the bananas, in a wooden bowl. I almost always have apples and pears and sometimes plums. I would peaches as well but can never find good fresh peaches around here.