Sign in to follow this  
Vtfanatic

Keeper league questions

I need some help in who to keep in a 10 team PPR auction keeper league. $200 draft budget where the players kept will have $$ removes from budget. Keeper values are $5 greater than price players were drafted last year. Here are my choices and I get to keep 2:

David Johnson at 62

Dalvin Cook at 31

Davante Adams at 18

Originally leaning towards Adams and Cook but the more I look at it I am wondering if Johnson and Cook are not the choice given the depth at WR this year. Advice appreciated.

What will do you think Johnson go for this year in your draft? Cook and Adams are the true values. Keeper leagues can make players value fluctuate, but $62 for Johnson is a only a slight discount in redraft leagues. The value created by keeping Cook and Adams could allow you to over spend on Johnson if you want him back.

That's a lot of money to invest in two players who played about 5 total games last season but I don't know if you will be able to get equal

It's risky but I would take the RBs and go deep at WR

Should I worry about Cook with his OL and McMurray cutting into his carries?

McMurray is to RBs what the Mcdouble is to hamburgers. It'll get the job done, but I don't think anyone believes it's anything special....the same could be said about Latavius Murray.

• Like 1

i know nothing about how much players are worth in an auction, but DJ you want on your team and Dalvin Cook gets you off to a good start with 2 RBs. Soooo many WRs to be had this year that can be plugged in.

Cook and Adams look like good value to me. 62 is a steal for 2016 David Johnson. I am not sure what 2017 DJ is worth. You could always sign and trade if you play in a creative league.